Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kiss, Carl says he has to get to the club. Chantel says she'd enjoy cleaning up including his house, then she will head back to the club to carry on duties including, stuff for all the sissy girls and to set up appointments as the club Tranny Dominatrix.

As Carl heads off to the club, Chantel pauses and thinks, 'Here I am in my maids dress about 8 months into my lifestyle and wow, I'm in love and engaged to be married to one of the club's owners...Mrs. Chantel Luftgrin...Wow, who'd have thunk it not one year age.'

Chantel cleans up as she said she would and then heads back to The Jade Maid Club. She will next move into Carl's place and begin adding her now quite feminine touch to her man's castle. Life for her and Carl will be together and quite a journey as a married couple...

********************************************

This written story will conclude here, life for Chantel and for Carl will move on and develop into a husband and t-girl wife.

***

Thank you to all who followed this story. I hope it was enjoyable and erotic enough. It was based on parts of fantasies I have had and refined over my life. The transsexual parts and falling in love with a dominant Man in this story is all kind of new for me. It's a fascination I have at times as I crossdress. Writing a story about it was interesting for me, as I hope you all as readers may feel similar too.

I have a couple of other story ideas stewing on my back burner. They will be written and posted in due time, likely beginning in the new year 2018. I'm going to take a short break from my writing. These next stories will hopefully be enjoyed by my readers once posted, be patient but watch out for them please.

12