Recycling Emotions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no hesitation in her movements, as she rolled to her side and lowered her body, so her head was level with his hips. She began to lick a path from the curve of his hip, over to the warm growth of his sex. She smiled as it leapt toward her. "It has a mind of its own, doesn't it?" she asked, teasingly.

"It's been known to seek out the comfort of a warm embrace," he answered.

She grinned and ran one finger down his cock's shaft. Frank grunted in approval.

"You like?" she asked, before running the same finger over his balls.

"Very much," he told her.

She smirked. "And if I were to use my tongue?"

"I'd be a lost cause," he conceded.

Betty's pussy tightened and she knew that she would need him to satisfy her again. The comment he had made earlier pulled at her. He was older than she, much older, so he knew his limitations. She had few, if any. "Do you mind if I slide over you and you, well ---," her eyebrows rose as her head nodded to her pussy.

"Slide over," he told her.

Betty grinned. She lifted herself, and straddled his face with her knees, while her elbows rested on the bed and pressed against his hips. His hands moved to cup her ass, and position her pussy so it was once again in front of his face.

The first brush of her fingers against his sex made Frank sigh in pleasure. He felt her nails slide through his pubic hair, as she wrapped the base of his cock in a gentle, yet firm embrace. He tucked a second pillow under his head, lifting himself so he could grab her ass, hold it in place and begin to once again feed himself with the nectar that would drip from her pussy.

Betty ran her tongue over the head of Frank's cock, played with the tip, and at the same time she stroked his member with her hand, pulling the skin taunt and allowing it to slide easily back down as she pumped his tool. Frank felt the sensations rolling though him as she slowly began to squeeze and milk his cock. He went back to tasting her with his tongue and fingers.

She cupped his balls, and teased them with her fingers. Her tongue played at the base of his shaft, before she lapped at his testicles. The curls tickled her nose, and the hairs lay matted against his now wet flesh. A deep breath brought the musky scent of his sex to her nostrils; they instinctively flared, and she buried her face deeper into his crotch.

Frank's hips rose and pushed into her face. She grinned and made her way back up to his dick head. She opened her mouth, drew in the tip of his shaft and rolled her tongue across the surface, along the ridged flesh and then down the tender underside.

As she sucked and played, he teased her anus with his finger, pushing against it and making her legs spread further. Frank pressed against the opening, but did not penetrate it, choosing instead to hold his thumb there while he pushed his tongue into her pussy.

Betty pushed against his face and ground her hips into him, as she lowered her mouth further down his stiff tool. "Yes," he moaned; his warm breath touched her pussy and sent shock waves over her.

Frank enjoyed the young flesh, as much as he enjoyed the feel of the young woman's mouth taking a firmer grip around his cock. She swallowed his dick, easing each inch farther and farther down her throat. He rolled his hips, allowing another half inch to slide between her lips.

A soft grunt of encouragement was all Frank needed to hear. He began to pump into her mouth; the rhythm was set by the motion of him drawing his tongue in and out of her pussy. When she showered him with her juices, he drank them up again, felt them slide over his face, and down his neck. His cock jerked in her throat; he felt the telling signs of his own climax, but still wanted and needed to please young Betty.

He pushed at her ass, and she moved away; his cock slid out of her mouth. She rolled to her back and spread her legs. Frank moved and covered her. His feet were now pressed to the headboard, and their heads rested at the foot of the bed. He looked down at her, covered her with his mouth and shared with her the flavor of her own release.

Betty opened her legs wider, brought them up and wrapped them around his thighs, as he took his cock and pushed it into slick opening. She sighed in pleasure as his thick hard rod filled her sex. He pushed fully into her; she moved her hands down to his ass, and grabbed the round cheeks. While her legs slid up to rest on his hips, she hooked her ankles, burying him in her.

Frank kissed her lips, as he began to move deep within her. He felt the warmth of her pussy surrounding his cock and clamping the sides and head. The feeling was sweet, intoxicating, and addictive. He lifted and dropped back into her, each slide more forceful than the last.

She kneaded the muscles under her palms and kissed his lips, then moved to capture the lobe of his ears as they fucked. Her breath became hitched in her throat as he took possession of her. The motions became a blur; his cock disappearing and her pussy tightening around it, refusing to give it a chance to escape. Soon she was calling his name; her fluids showering his shaft, which answered with a volley of thick white milk.

Frank pumped his seed into her, and for a moment he thought of the consequences. He said nothing, already knowing the damage, if any, was done. He knew Betty would only chastise him. She squeezed him again; another stream of fluids left his balls and shot his seed into her. When he felt her relax, he followed suit and rolled off her. He brought her into his arms and held her tight.

Betty sighed, closed her eyes and felt the beat of his heart under her palm. He kissed the top of her head and stroked the long, now almost dry, curls of her hair. "That was nice," she whispered; he grinned and voiced his agreement.

They both closed their eyes and allowed sleep to claim them.

The morning arrived, and with it a sense of sorrow. Betty readied herself for the upcoming service and was touched when Frank voiced his desire to attend. "You don't have to be here," Betty whispered to Frank, once more giving him a way out -- as she had most of the morning.

He squeezed her hand. "I know. I'll sit in the back, to keep the gossip down."

She laughed softly, but didn't argue with him. Her reputation was what kept her business going. Not only was she sought after for her skills in the garage, but also for her character. The only thing keeping the gossipmongers from talking about Frank still at her home was because he was a paid guest before her grandmother passed -- even if it was only a few hours.

Frank took a seat at the back of the room, and watched with a keen eye the men and women of the community walk up to Betty and wish their final condolences on her. He was amazed by the strength of the young woman before him. He had made a phone call to the Committee and promised he would be in Philadelphia the opening day of Earth Week. They thanked him, and offered their own words of serenity toward his friend.

The funeral was full of the elderly. He shifted in his seat, curious if any of them knew he was sleeping with the granddaughter of their beloved Rose. He felt guilty at being her lover. She was young, vibrant, full of life, and energy. He offered her only more heartache and pain; he would be where Rose was faster than Betty would be.

He listened to the hymns sung by the choir. The casket was moved down the row of attendants, and Betty followed, leaning on Tyler. Jack and Willie were two of the eight pallbearers. Frank studied how the young man held Betty. His gaze shifted to the mechanic, noted his concern and saw a hint of something more.

After all the people filed out of the funeral home, Frank rose from his seat and hurried toward his car. He followed the procession to the gravesite, and waited at the edge while the small graveside service was held.

Naturally he was drawn to Betty; she sat in the front row of a small gathering of chairs that had been placed in front of the casket. She held Tyler's hand, as well as Jack's who sat to the left of her. Willie sat behind her, his hand on her shoulder. Frank remembered the supporting touch of his friends and family when he lost his wife. Betty needed all the love and support the community could offer and would need it for a long time.

He took a deep breath and questioned what he was doing in Elkton, and as the weather began to ease up on the rain, that had plagued the area, Frank knew he was playing with fire in Betty Miller.

Numb to anything but the pain of loss, Betty was unaware of those that touched her, or how gentle the men's hands were as they squeezed her fingers, or rubbed her back. She rose, accepted more hugs and more handshakes from various people. She leaned on her employees and friends, as they walked her away from her family plot and back to the waiting car that would take her home.

She passed Frank, paused and glanced up at him. He met her gaze, smiled softly and nodded his head, before he turned and headed back to his rental vehicle. She watched him pull away and knew he would be back at her home, preparing for the final onslaught of visitors.

He wasn't leaving Elkton, or her - - - yet.

She knew he was though; the look had been in his eyes. Betty felt her heart break, just a little, not from the loss of Frank's love, because there had not been any there, but from the loss of companionship. Once again she would be alone, and though she was young, she was tired of being alone.

Betty allowed Tyler and the other men to ease her into the car. Tyler slid into the backseat with her, while Willie took up possession on the other side, and Jack became the passenger. The black '70 Lincoln Continental that the funeral home had provided pulled away, one of the funeral home's employees as their chauffeur.

"Your grandma is going to be upset if you don't start pulling yourself out of this," Willie whispered against her forehead, before kissing her temple.

She smiled and squeezed his hand. "I know. I think I'm going to sell the house though," she confessed.

"Oh?" Tyler asked.

She turned and smiled at the young man. "Yeah, there's no reason for me to keep it. It's too big for me and...."

"You'll use all that space eventually," he told her.

"What for?" she asked.

"For a family, silly," he answered.

Jack and Willie both nodded.

"He's right," Jack said. "You've got a perfect set up out there at your place. Wide open land, a small pond, a house that you can fill with little Bettys and ---." Jack's words died.

Betty smirked. "Exactly, it's the 'and' that puts the nail in the ---." The pun went unspoken. She felt Tyler's fingers rub hers. Her lips offered him a weak smile.

"There's someone out there, Betty, you just have to know where to look," he told her. She held his gaze and drew her lips into a flat line.

"Perhaps," she said, before gazing out the window and past his searching features.

"When is your houseguest going home?" Willie asked, as the car turned down the road that would take them back to Betty's house.

"Mister Moretti's is leaving sometime next week. I forget the exact day," she told them. Inwardly she knew the answer and regretted how knowing it made her feel.

"Are you sure having him stay out at your place is the smartest thing?" Jack asked from the front seat.

"He's harmless," she said.

Tyler's 'humph' made her look over at him.

"He is really," she said. "Besides he's gone all day, and only there during the evenings. He's helped out a lot around the house, cooking meals, warming up some of the carry-in food, as well as taking care of the dog."

"Sounds like he's made himself all comfy," Tyler muttered.

"You're just jealous," she said in a humorous, yet chastising, manner.

"Whatever," he muttered again. "I just don't think it's the smartest move you've ever made."

"I'm fine," she said, hoping to reassure all the men in the vehicle, even the chauffeur who had been eyeing her questioningly. She shook her head, and laughed softly. "You boys coming inside for some tea and refreshments?" she asked.

Betty looked around and spied Frank's car already in the drive, as the Lincoln pulled up to the curb. "Frank, I mean Mister Moretti's, probably already got a pot of coffee on the stove, if you'd rather have that. Seeing as grandma isn't here anymore, I won't make you have tea."

"Tea will be fine, a last hurrah to Grandma's upbringing," Willie said. The car idled while the group exited. The driver got out, shook Betty's hand and left, taking the shiny Continental with him.

"I may need to get one of them," Tyler said as it pulled away.

The others stared at him.

"What the hell for?" Jack asked.

"It's a big car, could cart around a family," he admitted.

"A family?" Betty asked. "Are you seeing someone?"

Tyler smirked. "Not yet," he told her, "but there's this girl, I've had my eyes on." He looked down at Betty and grinned.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Well, don't waste your time in my shop. If there is someone out there willing to chain themselves to you -- it's not going to be in Elkton." She turned away and headed up the walk to the porch, unaware of the expression on Tyler's face.

Once inside the house, she breathed in the aroma of coffee, and hot freshly brewed tea. She thanked her lucky stars for Frank's presence and walked into the kitchen where he stood with a few members of the community that had arrived before her.

She stood, leaning against the doorway, watching him talk to the Pastor of her church and the Pastor's widowed daughter, Ella. A stab of jealousy coursed through her veins as she listened to Frank laugh at something the fifty-something-year-old woman said. She saw him take her coffee cup and move to refill it. Betty noticed how the woman whispered something to her aged father, and the Pastor shook his head in agreement. Ella smiled wide, tugged her lower lip into her mouth and chewed softly on the skin.

Betty blinked away the shock and confusion she felt. She was witnessing the evidence of a smitten girl, granted a much older smitten girl than Betty was, but still just as interested as she was in Frank.

"See, he's not right for you," Jack whispered as he came up behind her.

"What?" she asked, turning to look at her long-time friend and employee.

"I heard the change in your voice, the way it rose a few octaves when you talked about him in the car and when you spoke of him the other day in the shop. It happened didn't it?" he asked softly as the other men stepped around them.

She lowered her head and bit the inside of her cheek, then nodded.

He patted her head and kissed the top. "You need to ask him to leave, sweetheart. The path you're treading is full of bumps and bruises, and you don't need any more right now." He winked and left her to her thoughts.

The rest of the day progressed just as Betty knew it would. Frank took care of her guests, while she greeted and hugged people. She couldn't help but notice how her houseguest interacted with men and women of all ages; his attention however was constantly drifting back to her and to Ella, until the Pastor and his daughter left.

When the door was closed on the final visitor, Frank went in search of Betty. He found her outside, enjoying the evening breeze. Her skin looked flush; he stepped up and wrapped his arms around her waist. He nuzzled her neck and kissed her temple. She leaned back into him, turned and brought her arms up to slide behind his neck. Her fingers toyed with his hair.

He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. She melted against him, moaned and dropped one hand down to his chest. She released the buttons of his shirt and let the cold air caress his skin. Frank pulled her blouse from her skirt, slipped his palms up her rib cage and found the hook of her bra. His fingers worked swiftly to release the clasps, and push the fabric up, so he could massage her firm globes.

She whimpered into his mouth; their tongues slid alongside each other's, until both were gasping with pleasure. Frank dropped to one knee and pulled her down onto it. She straddled him, pulled off her blouse and her bra. He cupped her breasts, pressed them together and began to suckle both nipples at the same time. Her head fell back as he tormented her.

Eventually the ministrations became too much and her hips started to rock back and forth on his knee. She felt the friction of his slacks rubbing against her silk panties. The tempo increased as did the sucking and pulling on her areolas. When she came it was a soft easy climax, but no less rewarding. She lifted his face from her tits and kissed him.

Frank rose, supporting her as he did, and not once losing the teasing caress of her tongue mingling with his. Her hands went to his pants where her fingers freed his shaft from cotton and linen. She sank to her knees and drew his thick rod into her mouth.

Her lips rolled up and over his cockhead, drawing it deeper and then making it shallow on her return back to the tip. Frank stroked her hair, but did nothing to encourage a more rapid approach to pleasure. She licked at the tip, dragged her tongue down the side, over the swollen veins and under his sack. He moaned softly, and watched in awe as she rose back up and swallowed his length and girth.

His hips moved in sync with her bobbing head, until he was releasing a hot stream of cum. She sucked it, milking his tool and drinking down the sticky hot fluids. After she had pulled from him the white cream, she rose up, licked her lips and smiled at him. "That was nice," he admitted.

She grinned, a lopsided grin, and agreed.

They went back inside, hand in hand, and walked together around the house checking doors and lights, before retiring upstairs to her bedroom.

The early morning sun peeked over the horizon as Betty watched Frank begin to pack his suitcase. She had not argued with him, when he announced that he would be staying in Philadelphia for the rest of the time. He had apologized repeatedly for leaving her, so shortly after her grandmother's death, but she had reassured him that she had seen it coming.

She had too. It was obvious, the night before, their love making, had a sense of closure surrounding it. Betty had shed a few private tears in the shower that morning, but in the deepest recesses of her heart, she had known that what they shared was just a passing fancy. Frank had a life in Florida and she had hers in Pennsylvania. She wasn't going anywhere, and Frank had never promised to take her with him when he left either.

Betty was a smart woman and very capable of taking care of herself. When Frank put his suitcase in the trunk of the rental car, he turned to smile back at her. She fought the urge to walk toward him, and pull him in for one last embrace and kiss. She wondered if he was having the same feeling. He closed the trunk and walked back to the driver's side of the car.

When he got in behind the wheel, again he seemed to hesitate. She waved at him; he waved back and then pulled out and drove away. Betty stood for a moment, before going back into her house. She closed the door, leaned against it and wondered what she was going to do now. Her mother was gone, her father, her grandparents.

Frank drove away, his mind tried to focus on something other than the young woman he was leaving behind. In his heart and his mind he knew there was no place for him in her world and none for her in his. She was young, vibrant, and full of energy and though he was vibrant and full of energy, he was far from young. She would outlive him and once again see her life stretching out ahead of her with no one there to walk by her side.

Guilt settled heavily in his chest as he turned onto the interstate and began the long tedious hour drive before him. An hour, for Frank, would normally not seem long, but with Betty dancing across his mind, he knew it would be.