All Comments on 'Red Azaleas'

by Bluepen451

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

What a delicious sexy story---must now read some of your other stories. Gave you a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"Now her breasts were lightly grazing his chest..."

Thanks for that line. Reminded me of my (deceased) wife and one of her favorite moves to get me in the mood. We would be sharing a standing embrace -- my arms around her waist, her arms around my neck, and her huge knockers pressed firmly against my chest. Then, with a twinkle in her eye, she would take one step back and slowly turn back and forth while still in my arms. Feeling just the tips of her 40DDs brushing against my chest would make my cock harder than steel, and within minutes we'd be fucking each other's brains out. Thanks for the mammaries! (Oops -- "memories"!)

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 6 years ago
Entertaining

Love the exposition as I have a few connections - raised in Concord, bartended in Orinda while attending Berkeley, all family parents, sisters, uncle & cousins Cal Alums & finally, high school classmate, a retired teacher, lives in Grass Valley caring for his mom. Impressed with the female POV from a male writer. Kudos!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 2 years ago
NOTE TO AUTHOR

Cun, seamen is generated and delivered by the prostate. Sperm is added by the balls.

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
And it's spelled "Semen"..RE the preceeding commenter

But we were both picking nits.

It's a well written satisfyingly erotic story that wins 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluepen451@Bluepen451
Went to school for a long time, got married, got a job, raised a family. The rest is all just details. Please vote and comments and feedback are appreciated.