Red Azaleas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan slid her hand between them and stroked an obviously a large, hard erection covered by his jeans.

"There are so many names. I couldn't possibly guess the right name without seeing it."

"There's a couch in my office that might work just fine."

She stroked his prick again and said, "Okay. Yes, I need to see this one to get the right name for it."

He led her through another labyrinth of tables and trays of plants in all stages of growth. As they walked Susan released a couple of buttons on her blouse and slipped a hand in for a quick rub of an erect nipple through the lacy cloth of her bra. She struggled to remember the last time she had been this horny. What was it about this man? This place?

He opened a door to a small office. There was a desk piled with paper, a simple wooden chair before it, a file cabinet, and against one wall, a decrepit looking couch. The room was permeated with the warm damp atmosphere of the greenhouse and it's erotic earthy smell.

This time she deliberately brushed her tits against him as she squeezed past him. She stepped to the couch and reclined, her breasts pushed out from her chest. Her formerly tasteful skirt had ridden well up her legs, which she let fall lewdly to each side. Spencer stood in silence at the door looking her over. His smile said he liked what he saw.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Come closer so I can get a better look at the shaft. I just can't guess what your colleague would have called it. There's too much denim in the way."

As he walked towards her she released the remaining buttons on her blouse so he could see her tits swelling above a white lace bra. When he stood before her she leaned forward and curled her fingers behind his belt buckle, pulling him forward so he was standing between her legs, his knees pushing her skirt even higher up her thighs and her legs farther apart. He was looking straight down at her breasts.

"Is this view better?" she asked him.

"Yes, but it could be improved."

"Really? No one ever complained before."

He reached down and released the catch on her front closing bra and pushed the bra cups aside. Her tits tumbled out and his big rough hands caught them and begin to fondle them. His hands felt wonderful. She could feel her pussy leaking juices into her panties.

"Ahhh. . . . That's nice," she said. She had only intended to buy flowers for dinner when she pulled into the parking lot, but now she knew she was going to fuck this guy, this Spencer Tracy clone, and she couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon. She hadn't been laid in months and she wanted it. She wanted it so bad.

"But I think there was something you were going to show me."

"Yes," he said, continuing to fondle her breasts. "I'm sure you know where to find it."

Susan released his belt and then the fly buttons on his jeans, quickly pushing them down to his knees. He shuffled a bit, never releasing his grip on her tits, and kicked away his pants and his Crocs.

"Um, tighty whities," she purred.

"My Momma raised me in these. I never saw any reason to change my style."

His erect dick was threatening to poke out the top of his underwear. Susan was stroking it through the soft cloth. Very nice, she thought. There was a damp spot just below the waistband where the soft cloth covered the end of his prick. A bit of precum had soaked through. Susan put her forefinger on the spot. It was warm, wet, and slippery. As she rubbed the fluid around the still covered end of his prick with her finger, she heard a sharp intake of breath from Spencer.

"Do you have a name for it yet?" he asked. As he spoke he tweaked a nipple between a roughened thumb and forefinger. Susan softly gasped, "Fuck."

"Fuck? That's not very creative."

Susan laughed. "That's not it. Not the name. That was something else."

"Oh you mean this?" he said tweaking her nipple again.

"Yes, that!' she gasped. "Fuck!"

There was a moment's silence.

"Fuck is just an expletive," she said.

"Oh. I thought it was noun."

"Sometimes it is, and it's a verb too. Very flexible word."

"English was never my thing," he said as he put a big thumb on each nipple and rubbed.

"Shit!". . . "And what was your thing?" she asked, thinking how odd it was to be having this 'who are you and what are you about' conversation during foreplay instead of over coffee or a drink after a first date movie.

"I was a plant geneticist." Now he was mashing her boobs with the flat of his big hands.

"And your raunchy colleague? Was she a plant geneticist too?"

"No she was just a lab rat. And the department head's 18-year-old daughter. It was a summer job for her."

"Oh."

"And the end of a career for me."

"How unfortunate."

"And of a marriage."

"Oh. Was she worth it?"

He laughed. "I don't know. I s'pose so. She was really just the catalyst that pushed me into some decisions I had been putting off too long. I like Colfax a lot better."

"Ahh!" he gasped as she grabbed his balls through his tidie whities.

She released his balls, and he said, "Anyhow I make a lot more money here."

"Really?"

"Marijuana."

"Oh yeah it's legal now isn't it. But don't you still have to deal with the gangs?"

"I develop new strains and sell seed to growers. I even have a few that are Round-Up resistant, but don't tell Monsanto that. I'm way up the food chain from the gangs."

"I have to see more," she said, pulling his underwear over the prick and letting it bob before her. She had heard enough of his life story. She wanted to fuck.

The underwear fell to his feet and he pushed them away as he had done with his other garments. His prick was beautiful, Susan thought—long, straight, and thick with a nicely shaped bulb atop it. She stroked it with both hands, trying to take its measure against other pricks of her past. It wasn't porn star material, but . . . it looked just fine to Susan. She liked big pricks, but baseball bats and pop cans weren't her thing. This one looked just fine. 'Fuck stick' perhaps, she thought, but she wasn't ready to pick a name yet. She wanted to get to know this prick better, more intimately.

She was leaning forward stroking Spencer's dick with both hands, letting her thumbs slide up the last little bit of the underside below the head with a little extra pressure. She looked up into his eyes as she stroked him. "Yum," she said. "It's beautiful." He stared back in silence and peeled off his shirt so the tails wouldn't get in the way. Now he was completely naked.

Susan let one hand drop down and fondle his balls. He had big balls, which hung loosely in his sack. "God they're like those stupid bull ball sack imitations some men hang on the back of their pickup. But these are real," she told herself as she rolled one and then the other of his big testicles in the palm of her hand and fingers. "I'll bet these can generate a lot of cum," she said aloud. Spencer groaned in response.

"Yes they can," he said. "Treat them carefully."

Her other hand continued to grasp the base of his cock while she repeatedly dragged her tongue slowly up the underside. When she reached the head she swirled her tongue around it and then speared the eye with the tip of her tongue. Spencer gasped each time.

"You're overdressed," he said.

"How is that?" she asked. "You're not having any difficulty fondling my tits."

"There is more I'd like to fondle."

She had taken her hand exploring his ball sack away and pushed it up under her dress to stroke her sex through her soaked panties.

"What would that be?" she asked.

"I think you know. I think you're doing it now."

"Oh so you want to shove those big hard fingers of yours into my cunt?"

"Yes, . . . oh shit!" unable to finish his response when she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth.

She ducked her head down and forward, taking his cock as far into her mouth as she could without gagging and then pulled back sucking hard. It had been months since she had sucked on a man's cock. Susan dearly loved sucking a cock, feeling a big, warm, smooth, beast filling her mouth, pushing against one cheek and then the other as she swirled her tongue around it. She had been doing it since she was a lot younger than she would admit to anyone, and she never tired of it.

But she liked fucking better. So she pulled back sucking hard and letting the head of his prick escape with a pop. She looked up at Spencer and said, "That sounds really nice, but there is something I would enjoy you putting in my cunt even more. As she spoke she rubbed the shaft of his cock, slippery with her saliva and his precum, against one cheek and the other, the head pushing into her hair each time.

After the facial massage she he held his cock with one hand, slowly stroking it while her other hand continued to massage her pussy lips through her panties. "Can you guess Spencer? Can you guess what I want you to shove up my cunt? What is the hard, hot, thing I want you to shove up my steamy, wet, slippery, warm cunt?"

Without waiting for an answer she inhaled his cock again and began to aggressively suck him. The noises of his prick, drenched with her saliva, sliding in and out of her slurping mouth were obscene. She had learned years ago just how to use her mouth to make a blowjob sound as sloppy and nasty as possible. Men loved it. So did she.

Spencer let her go on for a minute or two and then reached down and grabbed her underarms and pulled her to her feet.

"Wait a minute darling. My god, you are one great cocksucker, but if you want me to fuck your pussy this afternoon, you gotta stop. I haven't had sex in weeks, so I kinda have a hair trigger, and your filthy talk isn't helping that any. The other thing you need to know is I'm 45 not 17 anymore so once I shoot off it takes hours, not minutes, for me to recover. Now let's get you out of those clothes."

Susan leaned forward and grabbed his head in both hands and began a long, sloppy, wet, tongue thrashing, kiss, literally fucking his mouth with her tongue, just as he had her face with his prick. Meanwhile Spencer was busy using his hands to pull her clothes off, so that long before the kiss ended she was as naked as he was.

Once he had her naked, he reached down, without breaking the kiss, and pulled one of her legs up and set the foot on the edge of the couch, opening access to her pussy for himself. The kiss continued while Spencer forced first one and then two fingers into her dripping cunt. Then he rotated his hand so his thumb was massaging the slippery lips of her pussy. It didn't take him long to reach her clit and Susan gasped and pulled back from the kiss when he touched it.

"Oh fuck. That's good. Can you get my spot with your fingers? You know. That spot on the front wall of my cunt."

Spencer pulled back just a bit and twisted his hand so that he had two fingers pressing hard on her G-spot, while his thumb drew slow circles around her clit.

"Oh yeah. That's the spot. That's it. Now keep your fingers right there and press hard on it."

They were standing face to face. Susan had opened and spread her legs as far as she could. Her hands were on Spencer's broad shoulders trying to maintain her balance in the awkward position and Spencer was maintaining pressure on both her G-spot and her clit.

Like Spencer, Susan hadn't had sex in over a month and she could feel an orgasm creeping up on her. She pulled one hand off Spencer's shoulder, praying she could maintain her balance just a little longer. That hand went to work on one of her tits. She pulled her engorged nipple out away from her chest and then pinched it hard.

That shot of pain from one of her sensitive nipples pushed her over the edge.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. . . . Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Shit! . . . Yes! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! . . . Oh, oh, oh. Oh Shiiiiiit!" she screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body and her cunt clamped down on Spencer's fingers. Her cunt flushed a flood of warm juices across Spencer's hand.

Without waiting for her to recover Spencer resumed aggressively fucking her with his fingers and left his thumb in place on her clit. He had his other big hand under her ass now, holding her up as her legs wanted to crumble after her climax. She was hanging on to his shoulders.

"Oh fuck. No. Stop! Oh shit. No. No. No. I can't take any more!" she cried.

Susan pushed off him and collapsed on the couch. She lay spread legged before him, her nipples swollen and red where she had been mauling them and her inflamed cunt dripping juices on the couch.

Spencer stood before her, his rigid prick, angry and red, standing straight out from his body, still shiny with her saliva from her earlier blowjob. Without a word he dropped to his knees between her legs and pulled her hips toward him as he leaned forward so that his face was inches from her dripping pussy. Then he began to lick with long slow strokes from the entrance to her cunt to her still swollen clit.

"Oh god no! Not yet! Not yet! I need to recover."

Susan squirmed as she yelled, but Spencer's big rough hands held her tight, rough fingers digging painfully into both sides of her round ass. He pulled back long enough to growl, "Hold still. I'm not done with you." When she continued to squirm he slapped her hard on her bare ass with his right hand.

"Ouch! You bastard. That hurt." But it didn't really hurt that much Susan admitted to herself. She had decided what he was doing with his tongue felt really good, especially once he left her still overly sensitive clit alone. Then she felt two of his rough fingers invade her cunt again. She stopped squirming and pulled her knees back and apart, rolling her hips up to maximize his access to her sex. It felt so dirty to be in this position. She loved it.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh yes. Okay. Okay. Don't stop. Oh yeah." His fingers were fucking her with a quick hard rhythm.

He kept it up for what seemed to Susan a long time. Occasionally he would lightly flick her clit with his tongue. She would jump as though she had been shocked, but she had stopped objecting. Now she had one hand on the back of his head fearing that he might stop. Her other hand was playing with her boobs, fondling, stroking and pulling on the nipples even twisting them. She didn't think she was approaching orgasm, but oh god it felt good. She was just cruising wanting it to never end.

Of course that was impossible. Little by little she was climbing the wall that would dump her into an orgasm, and as she got closer she was moaning and groaning incomprehensibly. There were a few words, mostly obscene, but more just cries of passion. Inevitably she tipped into an uncontrollable extended orgasm, stronger even than her first. Her back arched as her heels dropped to the edge of the couch. Her thighs crashed together trying to crush Spencer's head, while both her hands held him in place, his face smashed against her pussy.

Once she pushed him away he sat back, watching her come down from her climax. She could barely see him for the tears filling her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. He waited, sitting back on his haunches his big cock, still hard and still needing attention, sticking out from his reclining position. "Oh god. That was a good one," she said.

When she finally recovered enough to sit up, he asked, "Have you had enough?"

"Oh no. I still can't guess the name. I need to measure that cock with my cunt so I can really decide what your slut lab rat called him. I'll never know unless you fuck me."

She stood up, still a little shaky from an unknown number of climaxes and told him to stretch out on the couch. "You're so fucking big I want to go slow. Let me be on top."

He stretched out on the couch and she threw a knee over him and settled down facing him, trapping his big prick against her slippery lips. As she rocked back and forth she realized he was more than long enough to cover all of her outer lips and be crushing her clit at the same time. It felt good as she rocked her body forward and back using his rigid prick to stroke herself, but she wanted to feel it inside her so she lined him up and began to settle downward.

"Oh fuck you're big. I don't think I can get it in."

"Sure you can. Just keep pushing slowly. Take your time. You came pretty hard a few minutes ago. I'm not surprised you're tight."

"Ahhhh!" she cried out with a brief moment of pain when it finally slipped past her tight entrance. Now it was in and, "Oh fuck you're big," she repeated. "Yeah so big. So fucking big. And you're so filling me up. And hard. Yeah, you're really hard too. Just like an iron bar." She sucked in a long breath as she slowly forced him in filling her to the brim. She felt him hit the end of her cunt at the same time as he felt herself fully seated on him.

You talk a lot when you fuck, don't you," he said. "And dirty too."

"Yeah sometimes."

"Good. I like that."

They sat in silence, neither moving for several moments. Then his prick twitched, as pricks will do in such circumstances, even without instructions from their owner.

"Oh! Did you do that? Do it again."

Spencer obliged and she groaned, "Oh fuck yes. Where have you been all my life?"

Next he flexed his hips. Not fucking hard but creating movement all along the sheath encasing his cock.

"Oh yes very nice. But wait. Let me." She lifted herself very slowly until his prick was almost out of her cunt and then sank down slowly on him. It went in much easier this time, her body having stretched to accommodate his size. She repeated the move again. And then again, and again, and again, until they were in a slow steady fucking rhythm.

His control is amazing she thought. They fucked for a long time. His size now fully accommodated by her body. They varied their rhythm. Fucking fast and hard, then pacing themselves, and then resuming their faster pace, her long hair hanging down in her face as she leaned forward and her tits swing wildly back and forth. They were both silent, cruising along in their own world, aware of the other's presence, but more fixated on their own experience.

At one point she looked back over her shoulder through the open office door. She could see the obscene heads of the Amaryllis bulbs and she swore it looked as they had all turned to face the open office door, watching as she and Spencer fucked.

Susan had a couple of small climaxes, but nothing compared to what had occurred before. "Are you close?" she asked.

"I could be, but not in this position. I can fuck forever in this position, but I don't usually cum like this."

"Okay, so how do you want to cum? I've lost track of how many times you made me cum. So now it's your turn."

He looked up at her wondering if he dared to ask this woman who had just walked into his life. "Okay," he said. "Can I cum on your tits?"

"Yes!" she said. "I love that. It's so nasty." She rolled off him and walked to the office chair, slouching on it, with her legs spread, and holding her tits out to him. Spencer moved quickly across the room and stood between her legs stroking his prick.

It didn't take him long. She watched his cock stiffen and swell and then he groaned as he fired shot after shot of hot, slippery cum at her. His aim was terrible, but his volume was impressive. Within moments she was leaning back, covered with gobs of his seamen. Most of it was on her tits, but there were flecks that hit her face and even her hair. There was a stream dripping down between her breasts and pooling in her navel.

Spencer was leaning against the desk gasping, as Susan wiped an errant shot of cum from just below her eye.

"Wow! That was a lot," she said, wiping another gob of cum from her upper lip. "You exploded."

He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "It's just the way I am."

"I'm not complaining."