Red Azaleas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers

"Some ladies don't like it."

"Not me," she said, as she rubbed his cum into her tits.

"And the name?"

"The name?"

"Yes, you were going to guess what the name my slutty lab rat at Davis used for my cock."

"Oh yes. I forgot. That's what we were doing, weren't we. Guessing names. Oh god, I don't know." . . . "Sir Spurts a Lot?"

They both broke up laughing at the absurdity of her guess.

She looked up at him and said, "I think I will just have to fuck you a few more times to get it. But right now, I have papers to grade and a dinner party to go to."

He smiled. "But you were going to get flowers for the dinner. I wouldn't want you to take a bottle of Ripple to someone who has the best wine cellar in Nevada County. Come on. Let's take a tour of the greenhouse. We'll find something nice." He started for the door.

"Okay, but let me get dressed."

"Wait. Dressed? How do I do that?" she asked. Her head was still in a bit of a fog.

"Where did you throw my clothes an hour ago?" she asked him.

"Don't worry. We'll find them, but now lets go tour the greenhouse and find you some nice flowers. I walk around naked in here all the time."

"Really?"

"Sure. It's my greenhouse."

So they toured the greenhouse naked. The papers didn't get graded that afternoon, but Susan did manage to get to her dinner party in Grass Valley that evening.

She took the red Azaleas he had suggested in the first five minutes she had been in the shop. Sometimes indecision has its benefits.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,405 Followers