All Comments on 'Red Doors Ch. 03'

by Annora

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Literotica at its best~

An Excellent addition to the novel your putting together. I await each chapter with anticipation. Fine story line and reads and flows with delight. Of course its Erotic too which makes me smile. And moves a muscle or two.

Backlash3906Backlash3906about 20 years ago
Excellent Work

After reading through all three chapters of Red Doors, I have to say I'm enthralled. You verbally illustrate each character wonderfully, and also draw the reader in amazingly well. The only thing that sticks in my mind (negatively) however, is something about the screams during the sex. Just something about it puts me off slightly. A minor detail though, I assure you.

Keep up the good work. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is a difficult read...

The story plot is interesting. However, this reader's ability to become emotionally involved in the characters' situations and happenings was a stumbling process. Sentences often required re-reading numerous times... filling in commas and missing subjects/objects, in order to determine what was probably intended by the author. Some run-on sentences would be clarified if broken down into two gramatically correct and complete sentences. Alternatively, a semicolon could be used to divide the two. I commend you for your writing efforts, and wish you success with future writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous