Red Doors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm yes Robert this is wonderful." I said with a whispered voice.

His tongue started down my neck with its tip he made paths down off my shoulders. We hadn't a care in the world time was ours. He licked, sucked and kissed my shoulders moving down to my collar bone. I was being kissed, licked into ecstasy.

His lips moved across my flesh with utter abandon nothing was rushed. His lips were on their way to my breasts. He took my satin ties and slowly untied my corset. He managed to open it with a steady hand. I smiled he was very thorough

with opening each eyelet.

His hands were dancing upon my skin with light strokes. As he unfastened the last eyelet my breasts seem to float upon his chest. His eyes were sensuously taking my nudity in.

His head was down as he buried his face upon my cleavage. I heard him moan knowing he had sparked my passions upon his. Slowly he brought the right breast into his mouth massaging the left, with his hand.

It caused me to throw my head back moaning ever so lightly. I was lost between his tongue and lips his breast play was magnificently making me wet. I was stunned at his lips and tongue how they played upon my exposed flesh.

Just as I was relaxing wanting this to never end, he started moving down the center of my body. I was in such a state that I almost pulled him back up. His head kept moving down..down..down. He got as far as my navel until I felt him moving further down.

I was so aroused I wanted to shove his face into my throbbing pussy. His head was moving but not fast enough. I laughed at myself, I would really do him injustice to rush him along. I felt him around my pubic bone before he opened my legs so he could see what I was all about.

"Nice Abigail a very beautiful pussy." His laughter was like hearing wind chimes on a slightly windy day. "I see you are wet, would you enjoy me licking you dry?"

His voice was teasing.

"Mmmmm Robert I may be wet, but with you there it will never get dry." I laughed as his head buried inside my pussy.

His first touch of my outer lips caused me to scream out. Pulling them stretching them out was so erotic. He carefully went around my pussy so as to not touch my clit. My clit had awakened with a hardness quite pleasantly pain filled. I was very aroused by his attention to my soft womanly folds.

"My oh my Abigail are you hurting? He laughed as he took a finger flicking at my clit.

"Well, Robert I am hurting will you help me? Please?" I spoke with my voice cracking a little.

He looked me in my eyes smiling he ran his fingers inside my inner lips. Graced my clit ever so lightly I jerked from the electrical feeling. He did it again this time tapping upon my clit. I was moving towards his mouth, shoving my pussy into his face.

He tapped, blew, then finally he brought it into his mouth. I was stunned at the sensation that blew through me. I grabbed his hair shoving my pussy into his face.

"Oh, fuck Robert please please...help me cum?" I begged him.

His tongue was dancing upon my pussy quick jabs long licks, over and over again. Assaulting my inner body with sensations I had never felt this intense.

"Roberrtttttttttt nowwwww I iiiiiii ammmm this is....no waittttttt moreerrrrr ohhh fuckkkk meeee now!" I was shouting so loud he stopped to make sure I was okay.

Robert was pelting me with erotic sensations. He was making my flesh feel on fire. His hands were working my nipples as his tongue wiped against my pussy.

"I can see where I would never lick you dry." He laughed just that moment I screamed out I was cumming.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooo waaaaayyyy innn hellllllll stopppp thisssss a minuteeeee." I lost my sound.

My eyes rolled backwards my knees snapped almost shut but Robert was holding on to my clit. His tongue owned me right at this time. His bobbing head was over powering my whole being.

His body moved so quickly where his fat cock was pushing into my pussy. His cock was spreading my lips wider. He kept his body weight on his elbows as he was pussy pounding me to orgasm. Every time he pumped he took my body by pressing my head down, shoving it down to meet his grinding cock.

Piston pumping his hips were moving so hard I was screaming into his chest. Nothing not even a tornado would part us at this point of fucking. Nothing would interfere with his fucking me senseless. His teeth was grinding hard making every motion count.

He was sweating right along with me. His sweat and scent was wafting up to meet mine. We were glistening with sex hormones. We were fighting to stay fucking with each other. As we moved in unison we both knew this wouldn't last. We were building up to one hell of an orgasm.

His ripped through his body like a 220 charge of current. His body was convulsing with a rhythm that fought mine. We couldn't stop we were on that sexual high.

"Oooooohhhhhhh babbbbbbbbyyyyyyy Iiiiiiiii needdddddeddddd youuuuu sooo muchhhhh nowwwww!!!!!" He managed to scream before he felt the next wave slamming in.

"Mmmmmeeeeee tooooooo00000 nothinggggggg betterrrr thannnnnnn fucking dirty sexxxxxxx!" I lost my voice half way through.

As the orgasms subsided we were left limp. Not daring to move his cock was so sensitive he would have cried. My moving was out of the question I was there with no spine left.

He lowered his head upon my breasts and smiled at me. I looked at his face knowing he was content. It was a softer moment for us. We laid there for awhile until our hearts were beating normally.

****************

Remembering that was a tender memory for me. They pulled their marriage away from the divorce courts. She was never to answer a phone near their bedroom. She was to never be rushed, in fact she stepped down from the high powered life style.

They bought a winery and opened a bed and breakfast on the West coast. We got an announcement. It read "Welcome to the Red Door's Inn."

12