All Comments on 'Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 04'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She needs to get her asshole filled,

Great story,but they need to untie her legs in order to double penetrate her. Fill her pussy and her ass with hard cock, show her what it feels like to be possessed by hard cock. Have her cum so hard that she passes out for a while because of too much sexual thrill.

KevstaKevstaabout 15 years ago
Great story

Always been a fantasy of mine for wife to let inhibitions go - just once - and go for it!

LadyLeeLadyLeeabout 15 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I loved it, but I do agree she needs to have her ass filled too. Have a cock in her ass, her pussy an her mouth, all at once. That would be the ultimate turn on, well at least for me.

Thanks for writing such a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written, but Nazi morality patrol alert

Several below rating the story based on content they hate but read it anyway. There are story categories I don't like: incest and gay. Don't waste my time reading or blasting authors just because their fantasy stories don't match my interests or morals. Get a life Nazi patrol!

This story does not match my personal interests for my marriage at all, but was well written and interesting to read about how another person sees this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
could be better..

I dont hate the story but it'd be better with more dialogue instead of her "mmmmmm" and "ooohhhh". Just isn't much dirty talk from her

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Vilest chapter yet in this multi chapter cuck mess. Even 12 years ago Obama’s dickheads were calling people Nazis. Simple stupidity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous