All Comments on 'Red Hair and Black Leather'

by Dramatist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Inspired by Ricahrd Thompson?

great writing, grabbed my attention, good story, loved it! Have you ever heard "Vincent Black Lightening 1952" by Richard Thompson? red hair and black leather, my favourite colour scheme!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part.!

I was just thinking = there should be a Chapter 2 or 3 to make this a really - really good story.! Well I can wish can't I*.!!! Thanks.

drewskimeskidrewskimeskiover 14 years ago
Well done

Love your style Drama. You paint a great image; red hair, green eye, black leather, road trip. I want to take that journey. What happens after Reno, get some kicks on Route 66?

When you hit the road again, take me along. Give us more.

eightballbumeightballbumover 14 years ago
Liked it

Well written. I think shorter paragraphs would make it an easier read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well written, but...

It's not a story. You seem to have fallen into the trap that many first time contributors (me too!) do, in that you write your fantasy, not a story.

Where's this going? Is she with him just because its a convenient way to get to Reno, or is she escaping from Ninja boy? If she is so good looking, why is she hopping into bed with a guy 30 years older? there are too many unanswered questions, but no clue as to whether they will be answered.

I do like your writing style though. Maybe I have been over harsh with a '50' rating, but I would be tempted to bin this one, and start afresh with a story that has a plot and an ending.

CharismataCharismataover 6 years ago
This was nice!

I wanted to be her! You did a nice job of showing rather than telling. I was pleasantly aroused while reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sportster

riding that long on those vibrations. twice around the block if she doesn't get off she's dead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous