Red Lipstick Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,242 Followers

"I think I'd like a few more boxes of that make-up brand," Sienna joked.

Heather smiled, "It's made exclusively for High Heels, Red Lipstick. But don't worry, I'll be sure to send you more in the future."

"Seriously, this looks amazing," Sienna noted, still admiring her reflection. "It'll look great for the movie."

"Richard agrees. He's always complimented the lipstick I wear. So I offered to be your make-up artist for today."

"Well, I can't thank you enough."

"Don't thank me just yet. We aren't finished."

Sienna raised an eyebrow. "We're not?"

"Not yet," Heather replied. "Next, you'll need the finishing touch. Something subtle, which will help your lips glisten on screen."

"I'm almost afraid to ask."

"Lip gloss," Heather said, as if the answer was so obvious. "The natural kind. It will give your lips a more radiant glow. I promise."

With that said, Heather lifted the front of her sleek dress to reveal her cleanly shaven pussy. Sienna's head snapped back from the sudden surprise.

"What are you doing?" Sienna asked, stunned.

"You trust me, don't you? Do you believe that I'm here for your best interest?"

"Yes," Sienna slowly admitted.

"Then touch me. Touch me the way that you touched yourself in the pool."

Sienna took a good hard look at the exposed pussy in front of her. It looked delicate, yet womanly. The labia reminded her of small rose petals, needing to blossom. Heather leaned back against the dresser table and opened her legs further, giving Sienna a better look at the pussy. The pinkness of the insides were shiny and glistening.

The actress reached forward and hesitantly touched Heather's pussy. Just the outside. It was her first time touching another woman's private area. The tips of her fingers gently rubbed up and down the labia. There was an innocent curiosity to the sapphic touching.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" Heather asked.

"You're gorgeous."

"Then show me with your hands. Touch me like you mean it."

After a deep breath, Sienna slipped two fingers inside of the pussy, causing Heather to moan. What surprised Sienna the most was that touching another woman's vagina was just like touching her own. It felt the same. It had the same warmth. The same wetness. The same feminine delicate features. And the same pleasure spots.

Sienna continued working her fingers inside of the pussy. There was a genuine curiosity on her part. She wanted to know what Heather felt like. And she wanted to make Heather feel good.

"Now make me cum," Heather said. "Touch me like you touched yourself in the pool. Show me what that felt like. I want to experience an orgasm from your fingers."

Their eyes briefly made contact. Then Sienna returned her attention towards the aching pussy. She pulled her fingers out of Heather's wet pussy and began to rub the clitoris in a fast circular motion. It was clearly working because Heather started to moan in a lewd manner. Sienna was worried that Heather would moan so loud that the film crew would hear it, then the lesbian encounter would end up in the tabloids for everyone to read.

"Keep it down," Sienna said, with her fingers still working. "People are outside."

Heather winked at Sienna, then muffled her moans.

"I'm almost there darling. You have a hot touch."

Those words were yet another reminder to Sienna that she was committing her first lesbian act. She rubbed her fingers faster. As much as it was arousing to Sienna, she needed to finish things. Filming would begin soon. Time was of the essence. The last thing she needed was to show up late to set because she was playing with Heather's pussy.

Before long, Heather's body tightened and she tried her best to suppress her moaning. Her muscles slightly twitched and shivered. Her legs shook. Her eyes widened intensely, then suddenly she relaxed, while a clear trickle of fluids dripped between her legs.

As Sienna sensed the orgasm, and felt the effects with her fingers, she rubbed at a rapid pace to speed things up. The orgasm concluded and Sienna knew she was done.

"That was delightful," Heather said with a grin.

"Thank you."

Sienna took her hand away and looked it. Her delicate fingers were covered with clear fluids, and she reached for paper towels to clean herself.

"Now, for your lip gloss," Heather said. "Stay still. Stop wiping your hands for a moment."

Sienna remained still in the chair. She watched Heather reach down and touch the clear fluids between her legs, then bringing her fingers forward. Heather's wet fingers, covered in fresh orgasm, softly touched Sienna's lips. Then the fingers were gently rubbed across Sienna's lips.

"Now have a look in the mirror," Heather said.

There wasn't a big difference in Sienna's appearance, other than her lips were a bit more shiny. But psychologically, it was insanely arousing knowing that another woman's wetness was on her lips.

"I can't believe I'm about to go film a movie scene with this on my lips."

"Believe it, because it's happening. Everything I do is for your best interest. I have complete faith that you're about to deliver a powerful performance."

Sienna was struck by Heather's confidence and the sexual tension between them. There was a blatant lustfulness in Heather's eyes.

"I have to go," Sienna said apprehensively. "Filming should be starting soon and I have to get into character."

When Sienna stood up and tried to walk away, Heather gently held the actress by the wrist to prevent her from leaving.

"Not so fast," Heather said. "We haven't completed the final piece of the puzzle yet. The most important part."

The two women stood face to face in the confined trailer. Their eyes locked together. The sexual tension was at its peak.

"What is it?" Sienna asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"Turn around. Put your hands on the dresser table. Then I'll show you."

Sienna's lips nearly quivered from nervousness. "Filming is going to start soon. I don't want to delay anything."

"You're the lead actress. They'll have to wait."

There was no arguing with Heather. Not at that point.

Sienna turned and faced the dresser, just like she was told. Then she put her hands on the edge of the dresser, leaning on it.

For a second, numerous thoughts swirled through Sienna's head, wondering what Heather was planning. But the guessing came to an abrupt end the moment she felt Heather pulling her sweatpants down, along with her panties. Sienna's bare bottom was completely revealed, facing the red lipsticked beauty. She gasped at being suddenly exposed.

"Think about your role in the movie," Heather said, getting on her knees. "Think about the sexuality involved. Imagine yourself on-set, naked, the film crew admiring your beauty. The cameras filming your naked body. Are you imagining it?"

"Yes," Sienna replied, with her head down, hands on the dresser.

"Good. Keep thinking about it."

Heather used both hands to spread Sienna's bottom apart. The aroused sex was completely open and exposed. Heather leaned forward and performed oral sex on Sienna's womanly area. No time was wasted. It was everything Sienna could have wanted. Kissing. Licking. Sucking.

Heather's mouth was skilled in the art of oral pleasure. She used every trick in the book to pleasure Sienna's pussy. Her lips pressed against the wet labia and she sucked. Her tongue stroked with up & down motions inside the pussy. Each part of Sienna's pussy was pleasured. Everything was done to perfection, making it difficult for Sienna to stand on her two feet.

"Keep your mind on the movie role," Heather said, briefly taking her mouth away from the pussy and using her fingers instead. "Focus on your part. Be the sexy woman that I know you are. Show the world what a strong and confident woman you are."

"...Yes...Oh god yes..."

More moans came as Heather continued fingering Sienna's delicate pussy. The fingering continued while Heather gave more words of encouragement.

"I can smell your arousal. The aroma coming from your pussy. You were meant to be a big star. Are you ready to show what you're capable of?"

Sienna's fingers clamped tightly onto the edge of the dresser. "God yes, I want to do it. I need it. I want to cum."

"How badly do you want to cum?" Heather asked, still working her skilled fingers in the hot pussy.

"Badly!"

The moment Sienna yelled, she immediately tried to contain herself. The film crew was working outside, and god knows if anyone heard. It almost made her laugh to think that someone might have realized that there was a lesbian encounter going on in the trailer.

"You're expected to be on set in a moment," Heather noted. "Let's not keep them waiting any longer."

Heather put her lips & tongue back to Sienna's pussy, while her fingers were still working their charm inside. The penetration and oral assault were a potent combination. The pleasure was reaching its inevitable conclusion.

With her back arched, Sienna reached a powerful climax which caused her toes to stiffen, her legs to straighten, and her lips to quiver. Her grip on the dresser had become tight enough to make her fingers turn red.

Sienna's mouth was open for deep breaths, but she was very careful not to scream or moan. She didn't want anyone to hear through the thin walls of the trailer. She simply allowed the orgasmic bliss to flow through her body in a graceful way. She savored every second of it.

"It's time for you to go now," Heather said, planting sweet kisses on Sienna's rear end. "Get naked. You're expected to be on set in your robe, nothing else."

With Heather's help, Sienna got completely undressed. The actress stood naked and unabashed. Then Heather handed the actress a thin silk robe.

"You're ready," Heather said, watching the actress put on the robe. "And you look beautiful."

"After that orgasm, I feel like a new woman."

"As you should. Everything is complete. I'm very proud of you."

Heather looked at the actress with admiring eyes. Sienna's face had a post-orgasmic glow. Her make-up was beautifully applied, especially the bold red lipstick. The 'lip gloss' added a marvelous effect.

"Will you be here when I get back?" Sienna asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not."

She smiled, "I'll find out soon enough. Something to look forward to."

The actress winked and headed to the door. There was a confidence in Sienna's walk as she went to the film set by the pool. There was something sultry in her movement. No one knew that her lips tasted like female orgasm. No one knew that her pussy was still soaking wet. No one knew, except for Heather.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.