All Comments on 'Red Passion'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my!

This is the most incredible story I have ever read. I love Red Passion's vulnerability and my heart ached over his confusion. I will definitely look for other titles under your name and if you are allowed to post information about how to obtain some of your other works I would be most interested in that. I never considered it before but this work has made me realize I have a fairly wide strip of dominatrix in me. Please more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love

I love the pace you keep this at I love this story and I just love stories like this overall,please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I love your story! I am a little confused about the donkey though... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
do more of this xD

I like This story very much plz do more!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years agoAuthor
Red Passion

I'm actually in the process of updating this story. I want to clean and fix it up, maybe make it more erotically intense. Right now I just submitted a revised version to lushstories-dot-com. You'll find it and all my stories under supernatural. But they're the ones I've posted here. Nothing new. Thank you for commenting on this :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I loved your story.

You are the best writer I ever seen.it will ashamed if you don't keep writing don't let your talent go to waste. You can't keep your fans on hold give us all you got.p.s please finish your storytelling am waiting.

Mizdrgn28Mizdrgn284 months ago

Absolutely loved this! And the way you tied it into your Angel series at the end was definitely a plus! Thank you for your wonderful stories!

Carol G

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous