All Comments on 'Red, Red, Red'

by Valiant

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Go on PLEASE

Waiting to hear more, more, more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What To Do?

#1. I think you should stop. It is a training session. There may be a reason you may not want to stop. When I trained my slave I discovered she would ask for permission 30-40 sec. before she would cum. I wanted her to be on the edge. Perhaps only 5 or so seconds before her orgasm. That makes it much harder for her. Obedience from her is what you are demanding. Obedience when it is harder for her obey.

#2. If she is really on the edge and you continue to manipulate her she will cum. If you stop and she cums it is a little up in the air. She did say red 3 times and you will know she is not really holding back. That would be a good sign. If you stopped and she did not cum you are still not sure what is going on in her head.

#3. For me I would continue to tease her for a while longer. Not allow her to cum. Then after 20-30min. of not allow her to cum. Have her tell you what she really needs. Have her say it loud enough so her husband hears and then make her repeat it. Then tell he you are going to lick her clit and she may cum only on the 5th lick. You will perform 5 long slow swipes of your tongue across her clit. Giving her pleasure but, still being in control by making her wait for the 5th swipe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValiant@Valiant
A well educated, intelligent and professionally successful, 65 year old innate diminant with a strong and complex personality. I am fascinated with blending a cocktail of mental and physical stimulation to enhance the pleasure of all parties.