Red Ribbons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" Kimi shouted.

"Play with your clit, Kimi," Jim suggested.

Kimi reached back with her right hand and started twiddling her clit. Her body heaved as she gave out a guttural moan, and held onto the edge of the mat until it curled towards her.

Within a minute, Jim had his entire cock planted firmly up her ass. He found that getting the hard part over with quickly was the best incentive for his lover.

Kimi was biting the edge of the mat. He looked down at her little body empaled on his huge black cock. He could tell she loved it, so he spanked her sweet little ass and barked, "Tell me how much you love it, bitch."

The spank heated her tongue up as she almost screamed, "Give me every inch of that fucking cock, balls deep! Fucking rail me, Jim." Kimi felt like she was being fucked for the first time, but better. Tons better.

Her ass was her new toy, and she thanked him by pushing back on his cock as he fucked her. She wiggled her hips and thrashed her head, pony tails flailing.

Determined to give Kimi everything she wanted, Jim started pounding her ass. Kimi braced under the renewed pressure with a whimper.

"Yeah, fuck my ass! Harder! Yeah, harder!" Kimi cried. Her eyes rolled back as she howled like an animal in heat.

Jim stroked his cock from head to balls in Kimi's ass at a furious pace. Each inward thrust banged his bloated, hairy nuts hard onto her engorged vulva, bringing Kimi to the ultimate plateau. Then Jim pulled his rock hard cock out of her ass, leaving a gaping hole.

"Oh Jesus Fuck! Put it back in please," she begged.

"Sit on it Kimi," Jim ordered. He laid on his back, as Kimi straddled his cock facing away from him. She aimed his cock at her brand new asshole with one hand, and steadied herself on his chest with the other. Once she had worked half of it into her, she settled onto Jim's chest.

Jim held her tiny ass up with his large hands, and lowered her onto his cock. Kimi sat on Jim's hands and slid slowly down his shaft. Jim did little work, as she slowly built up her rhythm.

Kimi started riding her once cherry asshole up and down his massive pole. Jim had a tight hold on her hips as he began fucking upward into her backdoor. His powerful thrusts soon had her screaming, as his balls once again began slapping up onto her swollen pussy lips.

Just then Karen, the manager, quietly opened the door. Hearing noises in the weight room, she decided to investigate. What she witnessed shocked and titillated her. She stared as the tiny Asian was getting fucked in the ass so hard by that huge black cock, her own ass tingled. Amazingly, neither of lovers noticed their audience.

That poor girl, Karen thought. I'll get her for this.

"Oh Christ, I'm coming!" Kimi screamed. Her body heaved and convulsed as she fucked wildly. Her eyes rolled back as her eyelids twitched, and her ruby lips opened wide in an involuntary gape.

Karen closed the door quietly, then walked away, her pussy and anger steaming. She was going to call her husband to plan for tonight's "activities".

Meanwhile, Jim was standing, legs spread, and knees bent. His hands were on Kimi's waist, guiding her over his cock. Kimi's hands were around Jim's neck, her legs around his waist, and was bouncing vigorously off his lap.

Kimi was tingling from head to toe from multiple orgasms. Hair from her pony tails stuck to her sweaty face. Her pussy drooled a thick cum foam onto Jim's pounding cock. Jim's cum covered cock slid in easily, as he started pouring on the steam.

Being a Buddhist by birth, Kimi knew what Nirvana was. It was being wildly fucked in the ass by a handsome black man with a huge cock. She loved it, and let Jim know.

"I love it!" she screamed. "I love it!", she howled uncontrollably for close to two minutes, as Jim built toward orgasm.

Jim started breathing in deep gulps of air, exhaling in a deep, booming grunt, like some voodoo priest bringing his orgasm from the dead. Jim felt his balls rumble. His cock started to expand.

Kimi felt his cock thicken and instinctively knew it was time for Jim to cum. She saw in some videos, guys shoot their cum on the girls face. She thought it seemed appropriate.

She fell to her knees as Jim pulled his cock out. Kimi waited patiently for Jim's load with eyes closed, mouth open, and tongue outstretched. It snaked out to the tip of Jim's cock. She started licking the hole, as if to coax out his cum. She wanted it so bad.

"Cover me in your love, Jim," she pleaded. She brought her tongue back to his hole and started undulating it downward, like an escalator. Kimi waited in blissful anticipation, as she stared down the barrel of Jim's shotgun. His cock-head bloated to an angry red as the hole opened wide.

Jim stroked his cock before her. Looking at her waiting, almost to be fed, made him go over the edge. He howled as his balls erupted!

Three successive blasts hit Kimi's face. One landed on her forehead and hair, another hit her right cheek. The third shot straight to the back of her throat! Kimi closed her mouth to spit up the mouthful of cum, then opened it again to catch more.

The shooting was over, but not the cum. It poured out now in copious amounts. He stroked his cock above her face, the cum oozed onto her flat nose and dripped into her mouth. It spilled out of his cock, as Jim covered her entire face with an unbelievable amount of semen. It started dripping off her chin.

Jim shuddered as his orgasm faded. He looked down at the little girl who just fucked his ass off.

Eyes focused on Jim, Kimi began blowing bubbles with his jizz. Closing her cum covered mouth, then opening it, she blew up large domes of the pearly liquid. As they popped, she made another. With a finger she scooped the stray mess into her mouth. She scraped as much as she could into her mouth, but still didn't get it all.

Then she began to gargle, "Gggll, gchgll, llgchl..."

Jim couldn't believe this. He watched as she tipped her head back. Bubbles overflowed her mouth and dripped off her chin onto her drool covered chest. Again, Kimi began scooping cum into her hungry mouth, this time swallowing every drop. Satisfied slurps and sucks emanated from Kimi's throat as she licked his love from her fingers and hands. She looked down.

"Ooh, it looks like I missed a little," she cooed. She bent down to lick up the small puddles of cum off the mat.

"Did I get it all?" Kimi looked up lovingly.

"Yeah Kimi, I think you got it all," Jim laughed.

Up front we find Karen on the phone talking to her husband.

"We have plans tonight. Can you be home by seven?"

"Yeah, I can make it," he said. He looked down at his cute blonde secretary devouring his cock. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes, then swallowed it to the root. He took a quick breath.

"Oh, and make sure you can perform tonight. I don't want a repeat of last Thursday," Karen said with a wry grin. She knew about Tammy, but as long as Elliot knew where home was, she let him have his fun.

"I promise sweetie, I'll have plenty saved for later. "Love you, see ya." Elliot closed his eyes as Tammy gave him his Sunday morning blow-job. They both came in on Sunday to "get some work done".

Tammy wasn't doing too well in her interview. She realized this, so she told him about the award she won in college.

Elliot perked up. "What kind of award was that, Tammy?"

"Cock Sucker of the Year, 1999," Tammy smiled proudly.

Elliot swallowed hard. "And what did you have to do to get that award?"

"My sorority sisters were having a "Cum Drive", and I brought in the most donations. In one evening I sucked more cock than anyone there. The prize was a plaque, and the "Anointing of the Queen", which is really just a fancy term for cum bath. Quarts were poured into every hole, and I drank enough of it that my belly bulged. It was embarrassing at the time, but I gained a lot of respect from my sisters. Through those connections, that night ultimately led me here." A wink and a smile conveyed several meanings.

Elliot's mouth gaped. Was she telling him she would blow him? Now, to get the job? Or all the time? He asked her these things.

Tammy stood up, walked to his side of the desk and sat in his lap. "If I get this job, getting blown will never be a problem." This said, she slithered under his desk to her new home, and unzipped his zipper for the first time in hundreds to come. But that's another story.

Five minutes after their coupling, Jim and Kimi were dressed and presentable. Except for Kimi's wet shirt.

The lovers kissed passionately, and made plans for later in the evening. They exchanged phone numbers. Jim left leaving Kimi floating on cloud-9. She couldn't believe her luck, no one came in to workout. She decided to get her sweatshirt before anyone noticed. On her way out she bumped into Karen.

"You little bitch! Did you think you could get away with that? Look at your shirt! Is that cum? It's still in your hair!" She looked at her earlobe. "How on Earth did you get it behind your ears?!" She bellowed. "You are so fired," her nostrils flared as she fumed.

Kimi hung her head, red faced with shame. "No, please don't fire me. I need this job to go to college. I'm sorry Karen. I couldn't control myself," she sobbed.

The trap sprung, Karen relented. "There is one way to keep your job, you know." The tall athletic beauty stepped up to Kimi with a slight smile, putting her arm around her shoulder.

"What is it? I'll do anything." Kimi asked, elated.

"My husband and I are planning a little party tonight, and let's just say, you'll be the party favors," Karen said with a wicked grin.

Kimi's face whitened as she realized what Karen meant. "But I have plans with Jim tonight. Can we do it tomorrow?" Kimi asked, slightly frightened.

Karen's face turned angry. She pulled Kimi closer by pulling on a pony-tail. "No, dinner with us tonight! Jim tomorrow. Got it?"

"Alright, what time?" Kimi surrendered.

"Seven, and that attitude better change by the time you get there. Also, pick up a few things, will you?"

"What will I need to get?"

She reached into her breast pocket and handed her a list. "You just make sure you're on time, got me?"

"Yes Karen, I get you," Kimi smiled sadly.

"Good. Now, get out of my sight."

Kimi turned tail and nearly ran to the locker room. She grabbed all her belongings and left on the verge of tears. She drove home, shaking, and called Jim on his cell phone. She told him everything. He wanted to know what was on the list.

She read it to him, "Two large cucumbers, a can of Crisco, rubber gloves, a bag of clothes pins, hemp rope, candles, and a can of dog food.

"Kimi you are not to go there tonight, do you understand?" He sounded concerned.

"Yes Jim. Anything you say." Kimi sighed with relief.

Jim hesitated a moment before saying, "Can I come over? We can discuss in detail what we can do about this situation."

"I'd love that. My parents are out tonight, we'll have the place to ourselves." She sounded frisky.

"That sounds great. I'll be there in thirty." Jim hung up after he got directions. He had to stop off somewhere else first.

Half an hour later, Kimi let Jim into her home. They kissed worriedly. Jim removed his shoes, and followed Kimi to the low lying couch. As Kimi sat down, he knelt in front of her.

Jim reached in to his pocket and pulled out a box. He opened it, exposing a beautiful diamond ring and said, "Kimi, I promise to love you to the day I die. Will you marry me?"

Kimi stared at the rock, shocked, then started crying. She hugged his head to her breast.

"Yes!" She cried happily. As she lost herself in the tender moment, a memory surfaced. "I'm leaving for college at the end of summer." She looked sad, ready to cry again.

Jim shook his head and assured her, "Kimi, I'll follow you to the end of the world. I need you."

Kimi's heart soared, as she hugged him tightly. She remembered something else. She reached over to the phone, and dialed a number.

"Hi Karen, it's me Kimi," her tiny voice magnified by the joy she was feeling. "I can't make it tonight, but I'll bring by the list tomorrow morning, to shove up your ass! I quit!" She slammed down the phone, then looked into Jim's deep brown eyes. A delicate red fingernail dragged along his jawline.

"C'mon, let me show you my bedroom."

12