All Comments on 'Red Under The Moon'

by Sonnetprose

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great

I really did enjoy this story. Do you plan on writing more chapters for it?

almost_wildalmost_wildover 14 years ago
Loved it :)

Very descriptive, and powerful... Definitely more please :)

SmallwandaSmallwandaover 14 years ago
great tale

would love to see another chapter or 3 great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the f'ing best

this was way above the rest. more like this. go deeper.

CreamellaCreamellaalmost 14 years ago
mm

my pussy got so wet when i read this... oh, how i would love for this to happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Definitely the best I've read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Simply one of the best I've ever read on this site, and that's saying something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
INcredible

You are a master of both erotica and the language. Your details are impeccable, your build and release as well. Every time you create something, a detail, or metaphor, or visual creating comment makes all the difference. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hélène Bras d'Or

BRILLIANT !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I can't say I was impressed.

I wish I could say that I enjoyed this. It has such promise but in the end it was lacking.

MevanvyMevanvyalmost 11 years ago
Best description of a wolfman...

... I think I may have ever read here:

"The creature was tall and towered over my form with ease. It walked in a crouch almost bent forward with the breath drawing in and out of its open snout as a dark red tongue lolled out."

Whenever I read the descriptions of these half-wolf, half-man, Lon Chaney, Jr.-esque wolfmen, I just get this goofy Hanna-Barbera-like image in my head, and that kills the mood.

Your description is great. It makes sense that a wolfman would walk in a crouch, not just to catch interesting scents but also to track. White men described how some of the Native Americans they ran across (especially in the woodlands) tracked in a crouch, hunkered down and watching the ground as they moved. You can see that hunting/tracking posture weaved into some of their native dances.

And the red tongue lolling out... Grotesque, depraved, beastly, perfect!

Anonymous before me said it could have ended better, and yeah, you might have been able to give it more of a bang, but for the wolfman description, you're getting five stars from this reader. Good imagination and writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot!

Wow this reminds me of when I was a teenager and I stayed on a friends farm one Christmas break. I let her dog lick my pussy one afternoon in the barn - still the best orgasm I've ever had! I fantasise often about if I'd let it mount me and knot me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love!

This was amazing!! More please :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous