All Comments on 'Red White and Black Ch. 01'

by BlkRainbow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i just had to vote on this story

as a serious story its gets a 1 Id do a zero except they dont have that...but as a comedy id give it a 3 or 4 i was laughing so hard after the first chapter i actually wondered if this story was written as a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Anonymous

The number 1 seems to be the operative digit. However, I'm confused as to whether its an expression of your 1st Amendment Constitutional Rights or an indication of your 1st grade educational achievements!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
hot lots of enjoyment

Very good look forward to more hope that there will be a part 2 or 3.

BlkRainbowBlkRainbowover 9 years agoAuthor
To Tabbyminite

Thanks for your comments! Be assured that there will be several more chapters.

Connie_AnnConnie_Annover 9 years ago
enjoyable reading

Looking forward to reading more chapters. Nice story.

BlkRainbowBlkRainbowover 9 years agoAuthor
To Connie_Ann

Thanks for your comments. More chapters will be available soon.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 9 years ago
More

I like the story and hope to read more about these 2

crickettecricketteover 9 years ago
I liked the story

The start was well done and the sex was what I expected. Well done.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Loved It

Well now, it started out a little slow. But after him hearing the phone conversation, it started to get a bit better. In the interview she talked about a problem with her old black boss. I bet she fucked him too. So you can put that in a conversation she & Tim have in the next chptr. Thats how she would take his BBC, since she had one before,& wanted one again.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Ah, the visual of his very dark black cock slipping between my red peach fuzz is one I'll never forget.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. He wasn't my boss or vice versa, he was five years older, 42, much taller, his brown skin was a nice milk chocolate color, he always watched me intently with his brown eyes, usually down my blouse whenever I leaned over, trying to catch a glimpse. After company drinks at a nearby bar, we went back to the office, my top quickly came off, his brown hands massaged my white tits, I stroked his bulge, we kissed, tangled together, I hiked up my skirt, pulled off my panties and tossed them aside, we continued to kiss, his long middle finger quickly found the opening to my pussy and pushed inside, my knees buckled, I clung to him, within minutes, I was moaning, "OMG, I'm cumming." After a bit, he stepped back, unbuckled his pants and pushed his pants and boxers down, his big cock stood hard and at attention, it certainly grabbed my attention. He confidently said, "I see this is your first black cock. Isn't it?" "Yes," I looked up at him, his cock, back up to his eyes, my white tits were full, nipples pointing, my pussy was wet and open. "Good, very good, I'm always very willing to have a white woman worship my black cock and fuck them as I like." The outer office lights went off. If my eyes could get any wider, they did. "Go ahead suck my black cock." I began sucking and stroking, gagging and sucking, after ten minutes my jaw already hurt. He stopped me and pulled me to my feet, "That's a nice looking blonde pussy you have," he fingered me roughly. "Let's see how you like being fucked by a big black cock." He spun me around and bent me over the desk. He fucked me very hard for forty five minutes and flooded my pussy with his cum. As he left, he added this is going to be the start of a long friendship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot story, good descriptions, hooked me, I'll read the follow on parts with my mini vibe in hand tonight. As I was reading I visually remembered my first black lover massaging my white tits, wonderful contrast and his dark chocolate cock plunging in and out of me, my nipples hard...ohh. and btw, re anonymous below the description of her office fuck was also hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story, I love reading the IR and erotic couplings sections, the contrasts between two people, I like comparing them to my first time and sometimes while the story is not believable, it can be hot and something I'd like to try. Also I like reading the comments below and I usually laugh about the negative rants. Bit of background on me: I had previously had sex with three boys, I was only 19 when we started having sex, he was in his thirties with a world of experience and one BBC. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous