Red White and Black Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up into his eyes seemingly stunned. She pushed hard against his chest, turned on her heel and abruptly walked away.

Now he had real reason to be concerned. He'd crossed the line and knew he was beyond the point of no return. Had he in a moment of weakness just blown the career that he'd worked so hard to create?

He stuffed his hands in his pockets, an involuntary reaction when he was deep in thought, and stared out the window. He saw her sitting on a bench in the courtyard beneath his second floor office appearing to be deep in thought.

His angst increased as he contemplated the two possible outcomes. Neither was good. First she might return, harangue him for violating her person and resign. Second was the death knell sexual harassment charge. He fretted but knew he couldn't undo what he'd done.

Ten minutes later she returned. He looked closely at her face trying to discern her state of mind - nothing. He was seated at his desk. She said nothing but walked briskly to his side and gave him an envelope that he hadn't noticed in her hand, turned on her heel and walked out.

Only after he began opening it did it occur to him that it wasn't a business envelope that might contain a resignation letter or a threat to lodge a harassment complaint. Instead the size and shape of the envelope was that of a greeting card. He breathed a nervous sigh of relief when he read the words on the cover of the card ...

"May I ask a SPECIAL favor?"

He opened the card and first read the preprinted words inside ...

"Please keep doing everything you do to make me smile and my life brighter!"

He was greatly relieved and surprised to receive the card but it was the personal note that she'd written that stunned him most ...

"You're black, you're my boss and my divorce is not yet final but I WANT YOU BADLY! Please say yes!"

His hand trembled slightly as he read, then reread the words. He couldn't be sure whether the tremors were the result of his great relief or his pronounced excitement about the words she'd written and her stated desires.

"Talk about a fast about-face!" He thought to himself. "One minute I fearing that she was about to allege that I'd committed a crime, the next I'm stunned that she's asserting a desire, a carnal need for me!"

A few minutes later Bianca walked into his office, her arms loaded with mail and sat across from him. "I've been wanting to ask you for weeks now but didn't have the courage to say the words. I hope your earlier actions indicated "YES!" even though I hadn't yet asked the question. If so, my daughter has a babysitting job this evening if you want to stop by. May I expect you?"

"I'll be there with bells on!" Tim replied. She stood, walked around his desk and said "Good! Here are the directions to my place." Then looking straight into his lap she continued "I hope you have something other than bells on when you get there!" She sighed, patted his cheek and walked to the door turning to blow him a kiss before opening it.

A couple of hours later, his brow furrowed as he turned into her massive apartment complex. Before leaving the office he'd checked Google maps to make sure no other employees lived nearby but he was stunned by the sheer size of her complex. "How will I ever find her?" he fretted. As soon as he pulled into the parking space near the landmark she told him to watch for his mind eased. She was standing in the middle of the sidewalk to greet him. She wore the same crisp white blouse that she'd worn in the office but beneath it she now wore skinny jeans that were rolled up to mid-calf and she was barefoot.

Tim was seeing her in a new light. The difference went beyond the clothing although the before/after was striking. Her crisp business suits had given way to jeans. The smoky appearance of hose that typically covered her slim legs had given way to uncovered porcelain that was almost delicate in appearance. Her feet were usually encased in leather heels in a variety of colors to complement the outfit she wore that day. Now he noticed just how tiny her slender feet were. As she began walking toward him he noticed that her tiny toenails were polished red to match her fingernails.

He noticed a sway too in her slender hips that was not obvious before. Was this her natural gait or one designed to welcome him? He stepped out of the car and strode towards his assistant with considerable assets by day who would shortly transform into his lusty lover.

She stopped as he neared her and turned to lead the way as both knew it wise to avoid any public display of affection. He followed her to her apartment and stepped inside. As soon as he did she wheeled and pushed him against the door, pulled his head forcefully down and planted an urgent kiss on his lips. As he cupped her slim ass and pulled her tight against him her tongue brushed against his lips and plunged into his mouth. Tim both felt and heard the hot breath from Bianca's flared nostrils. She pressed her hips hard against his groin and seemed unwilling or unable to break the kiss.

"Whew! What a welcome!" Tim said as he broke the kiss, engulfed her tiny hands in his large mitts and led her to the sofa. Tim thought she might be at least partially sated by the fervent kiss but he was sorely mistaken. As he sat down she threw herself on a diagonal on top of him. Her tits pressed hard against his chest, her torso was draped across his thighs as her calves and tiny feet hung in midair above the floor. The kiss just seemed to inflame her passions. "She's hot as hell!" Tim thought as he pulled her up to straddle his lap. He cupped her full breasts completely with her permission for the first time and enjoyed kneading them slowly. He continued rubbing and squeezing them with one hand and drew her lips to his. She sighed and collapsed against him causing her damp pelvis to make contact with his now rigid cock. He broke the kiss and looked into her squinting molten eyes, continued massaging her tits and then began to slowly unbutton her blouse.

Brushing his hands away she quickly unbuttoned the remaining buttons, shrugged the garment off her shoulders and flung it across the room. "I don't know if we have time!" she panted. Tim's hands again found her breasts and cupped them with his strong hands as his fingers loosened the clasp that nestled between them. He brushed the white cotton cloth aside and took in the awesome first look at her bare tits. They were sprinkled with freckles, her hard nubby nipples were a soft pink and bluish veins shown through her pale porcelain skin. The stark contrast of his ebony hands against her ivory orbs caused his cock to twitch against her mons. Tim alternately sucked one nipple followed by the other before opening his mouth and taking as much of her in as he could. She shrugged her bra off her shoulders and flung it across the room opposite from where her just discarded blouse lay.

"Rub my back!" Bianca hissed, jumped up from his lap and quickly padded toward her bedroom. She lifted the duvet from the foot of the bed and flung herself face down on the sheets. Tim began to gently massage the base of her neck, rubbed her shoulders and began moving his hands in opposite directions across her upper back until his fingertips grazed her tits that were flattened against the bed. He'd made just a couple of passes when she suddenly rolled over.

"I want you in me!" she pleaded. Then in a single motion she unsnapped her jeans, inserted her thumbs into the waistband and shrugged them down her legs and onto the floor. Tim hurriedly began to undress as her anxious eyes took in his every movement. His eyes were drawn to the bright red thatch of obviously wet pubic hair and the engorged pink clit that had already emerged from its hood. "She's a natural redhead!" he thought to himself as he tossed his clothes aside "and she's gushing wet!"

Her eyes widened and she gasped as she first glimpsed the length and girth of the throbbing black manhood she'd just demanded. Recognizing a slight tremor of fear Tim slid his mahogany hands beneath her snow-white hips and drew her to him so her slim ass rested on the corner of the bed. Although she was visibly wet, he knelt to urge more of her nectar to come forth with his tongue. He slipped first one then a second thick finger into her pussy and flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"No more damned foreplay!" she hissed "FUCK ME NOW!"

Slightly irritated that his attempt to prepare her and limit discomfort and pain, Tim slid her legs into the crooks of his arms and pulled her to the edge of the bed so he could control how much of his meat entered her. Increasingly impatient, she reached beneath her legs and gripped his cock. Pulling him forward and guiding the object of her desire to her opening she again demanded "Put it in me! I want all of it right now!"

As the purple mushroom head of his massive tool invaded her folds, her eyes bugged and she gasped "Oh mercy!" Undeterred Tim pushed forward until about half of his tool was enveloped in her folds. She groaned, leveraged herself with her legs against his arms and pulled him further into her. He watched her eyes closely for any signs of pain. Instead her saw her eyelids begin to flutter wildly and her stretched pussy begin to pulsate. Tiny ripples gave way to rhythmic throbbing. She gripped his massive forearms with her diminutive hands and arched her back emitting an animal-like wail.

"Oooooooooooooooooo... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I'm cummming! DO ME! FUCK ME HARD AND MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

Tim felt her warm secretions coating his nut sack and decided she was wet enough to take his cock completely. He felt the slight resistance of her uterus so he backed off slightly before beginning to powerfully plunge into her still tight folds. "Damn she's tight and hotter than anyone I've ever felt!" Tim thought to himself only to be interrupted by her ear splitting yell. "OH HELL YEAH!" FUCK ME LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW! ... AHHHHH I'M CUMMIN AGAIN!"

Feeling the telltale signs of his own impending climax Tim gripped her ass and lifted her hips off the bed as he began to hammer her.

"Give it to me!" she hissed "I want to feel your cum flooding me!"

"Here baby! Take it all! I gonna fill you ..." Tim groaned but could not finished as his cock expanded and erupted. His hot thick cum spurted deep inside her which set off another rippling bout of her loins before she seemed to collapse and went totally limp.

Tim became concerned that she hadn't moved after a couple of minutes. He could tell that she was breathing but she showed no signs of consciousness. His cock was still embedded deep inside of her and twitched slightly as it became hard again. In response, her eyes fluttered open in seeming surprise.

"You're getting hard again already? How can that be possible after you came so much?"

"Cause you turn me on sweetheart!" he replied. She smiled almost sleepily and rolled her head to the side.

"Oh shit!" she screamed as her eyes flew wide open "My daughter will be here in five minutes!"

Pushing him off her, she leapt up from the bed and rushed into the bathroom. Unsure of what she was doing, Tim heard water running. She returned quickly carrying two soapy wash cloths. "Here use this to clean up you don't have time for a shower!" she said handing him one cloth. She dipped the other between her legs to partially remove the evidence of their lovemaking. She glanced at the corner of the bed where they'd lain and gasped at the huge wet spot. "Oh boy did we ever make a mess!" she said as she pulled the duvet down to cover the wet evidence of their tryst.

Tim wiped himself quickly and dressed in record time eager to leave but not wanting to be in disarray in case she had neighbors with prying eyes. Bianca didn't dress as she rushed him towards the door retrieving her bra and blouse as she went.

At the door she pulled herself against him and whispered "Thanks for giving me the much needed relief I've wanted from you for the last few weeks!" She rose on her tiptoes and kissed him. He traced his fingertips over her still heaving chest, around her waist and onto her soapy pubes.

"Believe me when I say the pleasure was mine!"

He slipped out of the door, walked briskly to his car and drove away.

He was still reflecting on the passionate interlude they'd shared as he sat at his desk the next morning. He was surprised to see Bianca arrive at least a half hour before her scheduled start time.

She walked into his office, closed and locked the door behind her and walked behind his desk. She bent and kissed him softly then said "We almost got caught last night! My daughter arrived less than five minutes after you left. I was still in the shower when she got there and asked why I was bathing. I told her that I'd been working out!"

Tim winked and they shared a laugh. "We can always go to my place he offered. There's no fear of being interrupted there."

"That sounds tempting but I prefer being at my place when she gets home so there's no funny business with my ex. And by the way, she has a longer babysitting job tonight AND a sleepover tomorrow night! Interested? I'm sore but satisfied and excited about spending more time with you."

"Indeed I am!" he replied as she swayed towards the door. Turning back to him she said "Great! It's a date!"

"A date indeed!" he thought to himself "This is the beginning of something yet to be defined!"

Moments later Bianca reappeared at his door. She stuck her head inside and in a half whisper said "I forgot to ask something else if its OK with you?"

"What's that?" he asked

"Could we avoid kissing or touching today? I want to let the tensions build all day so we can enjoy another unbelievable release!"

"Deal!" he said "That will also make sure no one suspects anything,"

She smiled, nodded in agreement and said "Let's have a productive day and a pleasure filled evening!"

12