Red White and Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ability to think soon abandoned her as his lips covered hers and his tongue plunged into her mouth in tempo with his hips that were humping her like there was no tomorrow. His dark hands slipped beneath her pale hips and lifted her up each time his hips slammed into hers. She bent her knees so the soles of her feet pressed against the mattress in a vain attempt to push upward and meet his thrusts. When he sensed her movement he cradled her legs behind her knees in the crooks of his arms and lifted. Bending her almost double she became an ivory pretzel that he was determined have as his and his alone!

"Oh you sweet sonofabitch! You're determined to take me anyway you want aren'tcha?"

"You damned right! This is MY PUSSY and I'll have it WHENEVER I want and HOWEVER I want to take it and FOR AS LONG as I want it! Do you understand me?"

"As long as that big black cock is MINE! And ..."

He silenced her with his tongue and plowed deeper into her. Her tiny white feet were brushing his ears as he felt the telltale tingle in his loins. They erupted simultaneously filling the air with epithets of lust. He slowly lowered her legs and lifted himself onto his elbows to avoid crushing her further. He looked down into her inquisitive eyes as a smile gently curled her lips.

"Relaxed now Honey?"

"Almost!" he replied.

"ALMOST???????" If you're not relaxed yet ...!"

"What's the matter? Afraid you can't relax me?"

"I don't know. If I were black maybe I'd know how to please and relax you better."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked as he rolled off of her.

Somewhat sheepishly she responded "I'm afraid that I can't compare with the women I've seen that you've dated - black, successful and built like Beyonce!"

"Am I in bed with any of them now? Will I be in any bed other than yours tomorrow?"

"Well ... NO! to the first question." she replied. "And, I hope not to the second!"

"Then get those thoughts out of your mind and remember that I'm in your bed because I want to be."

Sounding relieved she said "GREAT! I want you here too! And before you have to shower and leave there's something I want."

"What's that?" he asked.

Her eyes gleaming with devilment, she didn't answer. Instead, she rose to her knees crawled to his side and grabbed his cock. "I want to taste you!"

For the next ten minutes she kissed, sucked and stroked his cock until he filled her mouth with the hot thick cream she craved.

After lying still for ten minutes and almost nodding off he said, "Let's take a shower!"

"I'll wash your back!" she said.

"And I'll wash yours so you can get dressed again after we finish."

"I planned to stay naked and go to sleep."

"I want to take a picture of you in the sexy outfit you had on. I'll use it for inspiration to keep me going later tonight."

"OK! I know you're going to have a long night and a tough day tomorrow."

They showered quickly and she seemed especially radiant as he snapped a couple of pictures of her with his Blackberry.

When he'd finished she walked him to the door and chuckled as she retrieved her sandal and straightened the pictures on the wall. He was about to leave when he remembered to give her the keys to her desk. "Here!" he said. "I almost forgot these. I used them a couple of times and I noticed your journal. I didn't touch it but thought that was an odd place for it."

"It might have been some interesting reading for you!" she said with her eyes twinkling. "I didn't want to keep it here until Augie has moved all of his stuff out."

He shrugged his shoulders.

She rose on her toes, kissed him warmly and said "Give 'em hell lover!"

He returned to the office and threw himself into his preparation. After a few hours he had his presentation ready. He then spent the next few hours poring carefully over each single page of his backup materials. As the sun began to rise, he bolted home showered and changed clothes.

It was going to be an all or nothing day.

12