Red White and Black Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kicked off his shoes, doffed his socks and hung his suit in her closet. Her eyes followed each step of his powerfully built legs and focused on the huge tent in his black silk briefs caused by his long, thick and very hard cock. "He's hanging HIS clothes in MY closet!" she thought dizzily. "I wonder if that means he plans to stay?" He quickly stripped off his briefs interrupting her thoughts and she refocused on the thick veiny black cock that was pointing straight at her. He lay on his back which caused his dick to point straight up towards the ceiling. "Now come here and ride this cock like you're woman enough to claim it as hers!" he ordered.

She kicked off her shoes, doffed her panties and started to peel off her hose but he stopped her. "Leave them on!" he insisted. She pulled the one hose she'd started to shed back up and clambered onto the bed. She straddled his legs and began to crawl forward. When her groin encountered his hard cock she continued crawling forward leaving it coated with her thick cream as she brushed over it.

"I'll show you that I'm plenty woman enough to claim your cock and the thick lips I want to feel on my swollen nether lips right now! Now eat me like I've dreamed that you'd do!" With that pronouncement her knees settled near his ears, she stifled his response and began rocking feverishly on his face. "Let me feel your tongue on my clit!" she demanded. When his pointed tongue flicked quickly over her engorged nub she started coming hard. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him against her writhing hips. She ground her hips hard against his face and screamed -- "Taste my cum! Drink it! Stick your tongue inside and make me cum again!"

"Oh dear me! Cumming on your face is something I've wanted to do forever! And I'm nowhere near finished either!" she said. She then slid backwards until her pussy was now positioned over his throbbing cock. "Now I'm gonna ride your big black prick and show you this little white girl has all the pussy you'll EVER NEED! I may not have long brown legs or a round ass but I've got a pink little pussy that can satisfy your big charcoal cock!"

Like a woman possessed she squatted over him slammed herself up and down on his manhood. She twisted and rocked and then pogo'ed on him with her hands alternately placed on his broad chest or clamped behind her head as she rode him. "I'm gonna fuck you like I'm YOUR woman and you are MY man! Now cum with me you gorgeous black Adonis!" Her legs were visibly shaking but she didn't need to urge him to cum. He thrust his hips upward and shot stream after thick hot cum stream into her vibrating cunny. She wailed as if stricken -- "Ahhhhhhgrh! Hmmmmm! YESSSSSS give me what I want! Its MINE and mine alone!" Throughout this frantic session her eyes never left his and the depth of her passion was evident in the grimace on her face. Exhausted, she slumped forward on his chest and drifted off in a stupor. She was startled awake when she felt the cock of her dreams begin to grow hard again inside her.

She drowsily felt herself being pushed off him as he rolled over and stood at the side of the bed. "Get on your knees!" she heard his rich baritone command. She slowly did as he ordered and looked back over her shoulder at his reinvigorated tool. She backed up the edge of the bed and felt him slide deep inside of her with his strong black hands nearly encircling her pasty waist. He began ramming her hard shaking the bed and casting hot silhouettes of their loving making on the walls of the room. "Look at the mirror!" he commanded. "Tell me what you see!"

"I see myself getting my brains fucked out!" she whimpered. "And I see your (MY) shiny black cock pounding my (YOUR) pussy!" He pounded away with unbelievable urgency almost knocking her flat before pulling her back up into position. She groaned as she came yet again and felt him freeze with his loins against her butt and fill her with more strong jets of his cream.

Now exhausted himself from extended lovemaking sessions two nights in a row with no sleep, he rode her face down on the bed and breathed heavily on her back. Finally he summoned the strength to push himself up far enough to withdraw from her. As he did he saw a flow of his essence run from her distended orifice.

"Will you please blow out the candles?" she asked. "I'm too weak to move let alone stand up."

"Sure." he replied. "But let's get you out of these first." He lifted one leg after the other and peeled off her hose and then made a round of her apartment extinguishing the candles. She was nearly dead to the world when he returned but summoned enough strength to snuggle into his arms and whispering "Thanks for hearing my confession and for spending our first night together."

He didn't utter a sound and instead rolled her over, cradled against her tiny back spoon fashion and cupped one breast as they drifted off to a hard earned sleep.

12