Redemption Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remi gave him a sudden shove back, making Lucien stumble. When Lucien tried to rush him again, Zak was an immovable wall between them.

"Do not try to hit him because I always get nailed instead," Zak growled with a frown.

Behind him, Remi chuckled. "That's because you always stick your sorry ass in the way, dude."

Zak let him go and stepped back.

Lucien took a cleansing breath. He was just about to order everyone out when he noticed Boy Rayne reaching up to pull the cap off with a little groan.

They all rushed to his side and surrounded him.

Silence reined as Boy Rayne blinked slightly disorientated eyes up at them.

Lucien held his breath, wondering what he'd say. If he noticed the slightest thing off in the battle pet, he was personally going to rip Remi's heart out and eat it.

Boy Rayne's gaze grew sharper, his eyes going over everyone's face.

A slow blush crept up his neck and onto his adorable face.

Lucien felt as if someone had kicked him in the gut.

Boy Rayne hunched his shoulders and blurted, "Is this a fucking funeral? What are you all staring at me?"

Remi began to laugh, Zak snorted, Seth just shook his head, and Lucien had to close his mouth and pop his eyes back into their sockets.

Unable to help himself, he gripped Boy Rayne's shoulders and pulled him into a sitting position. The robe slid off one shoulder, exposing the top of one little enticing swell of flesh.

Lucien's tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth and he forcibly raised his gaze to Boy's face. "Are you Okay?"

Holy fuck. Why had his voice come out so damn raspy and deep?

"Would all of you get the hell out of here?" Lucien almost roared

Zak flashed away, but Remi stayed, staring expectantly at Lucien and Boy Rayne. Seth's eyes were on Remi. "Let's go, Fyre," Seth said.

Remi puffed out a frustrated breath. "Fine," he snapped before zapping out in a ball of red-gold fire.

Seth was also gone half a second later.

Lucien turned back to Boy Rayne. "I've got to change your name," he muttered more to himself than Boy.

Boy frowned. "Why?"

Before Lucien could utter a reply, Boy ripped open the black robe, exposing the white line of his body. Lucien's eyes fastened to the sight of the pretty little breasts decorating Boy, but the battle pet drew his attention away by sliding his hand down the middle of his torso to the rapidly swelling cock between his shapely thighs.

Lucien jerked upright to his feet.

Boy jumped up from the couch, brows pinched over his pert nose. "I attract and repel you."

It was a statement.

Lucien swallowed, and shook his head. "You don't understand. It's nothing to do with you personally."

Boy's face smoothed over, eyes wide. "I...I like you," he whispered.

Heat raced through his body. Lucien took another step back. "Don't say that," he hissed.

Boy frowned again. "Why?"

Lucien tried to distract himself with the vision of Rayne, so soft, nubile, and sweet. But I can never have her.

"Because you have no idea what I am," Lucien replied darkly.

Boy Rayne's eyes grew dark. He let the robe finally fall around his ankles. "I know exactly who and what you are, Lucien of Angelos...son of Davariel, the angel of destruction." He took a step forward, Lucien another back. "You were the dark prince, You betrayed your friends and bothers at arms and were cursed to the anteroom to hell after Seth killed you."

Lucien sucked in a breath, his heart about to pound through his chest. "Stop."

But Boy didn't stop. He came closer. "They enslaved you—"

Lucien lashed out telepathically, shoving the memory of his reign as dark prince into Boy's mind. He'd had to hide, fight when he was found. Lucien had to kill or be tortured. Do the demons bidding or be raped repeatedly. The things his stepfather had done to him paled with what the devils and demons forced him to endure.

Screams filled his mind, the screams of his past...the agony.

He pressed his fists to his eyes willing the images away. The wailing continued.

It wasn't until Remi slapped him hard enough to send him dazed to the floor did he realize the wailing came from Boy Rayne.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Remi seethed before rushing back to Boy's side.

Zak was already gathering him up, talking soothingly to him. Seth looked completely lost as what to do.

Lucien rubbed the side of his burning face, staring stupidly as the others tried to soothe Boy Rayne.

Suddenly, the battle pet shove away from them with a snarl and rushed to Lucien.

The nightmare of his memories still fresh in his mind, Lucien just closed his eyes and steeled himself, a whimper escaping his lips. He wouldn't be able to tolerate being touched. He just knew it. Felt faint with it.

His heart pounded in his ears and his skin crawled, anticipating Boy's touch. He would feel the press of his cock against his flesh and it would make him scream and scream and scream.

Moments passed and nothing happened. Lucien's breath hissed in and out through his clenched teeth. Slowly he pried his eyes opened.

The first thing he saw was Boy Rayne huddled in a tight ball a few inches from Lucien's booted feet. The other three Alpha Angles just stood near the couch, their faces etched with worry.

Lucien slowly drew his feet closer to his body...away from Boy Rayne.

The movement made Boy flinch and look up.

His face was ravaged, tearstained, eyes red and puffy, nose running and lips swollen. His once bright, lavender eyes were full of pain.

"My master did the same to me," was all he whispered on a broken sob.

Something within Lucien twisted, snapped, opened and flooded out. He found himself reaching for the battle pet, wrapping his hands around sinewy biceps and hauling him into his arms and lap.

There was no revulsion or disgust, only need. Need to soothe, need to bond. Boy had suffered the same nightmares as Lucien. He understood. It was all that mattered.

Lucien pressed his face into Boy's neck and inhaled. "They won't hurt us anymore."

"I'll protect you," Boy whispered, shocking Lucien. "Next time, I'll let them take me instead."

Lucien couldn't help the snarl that escaped his lips. He held Boy tighter, using his second sight to stare at the two Dominatio that always hovered near him. "Never. Over my fucking dead body."

*******

A gentle finger sliding back a strand of his hair awakened Boy Rayne.

"Why don't you go sleep in your own room?" Lucien said with his deep sexy voice.

Boy pushed up from the couch and yawned. "It stinks in there," he replied rubbing one eye.

He waited until Lucien stood and began walking away to be able to drink in the sight of him.

Beautiful as always, he sauntered away, gleaming, multifaceted blond hair swaying right above his tight ass. Too bad he'd taken to wearing loose white drawstring pants to sleep. At least they hung low enough on his hips to accentuate how his waist V'ed up to broad muscular shoulders. Lucien was a wet dream of a man, not even the many scars that marred his bronzed flesh deterred from his utter beauty.

Boy frowned when Luke bent over the bar in the corner and retrieved the familiar black bottle.

Lucien had said something and turned around to pin him with a questioning look.

"Well?" Lucien said in that growly voice that gave Boy flesh bumps.

Boy nibbled his lower lip. "Uh...no."

Lucien just stared at him, face blank. "You weren't listening to me were you?"

Boy felt his face flush and grinned sheepishly.

Lucien closed his eyes with a frustrated sigh, making Boy's hearts knock against each other unpleasantly.

Lucien brought the bottle up to his lips and took a deep pull.

Boy watched mesmerized as he swallowed, the lump at his throat bobbing up and down enticingly. Boy sometimes imagined pressing his teeth against that sexy lump.

Lucien coughed once and fixed Boy with a rather bleary stare.

"I asked you what the hell your room stank like. We've had it cleaned like a hundred times."

Boy wrinkled his nose. "It smells...sterile."

Lucien snorted. "I'll tell the reapers to hold one of their little orgies in there. That ought to take care of that."

"I'm not sure I'd like that stink either," Boy pouted, before grinning and bouncing up. "Why can't I just stay here with you?"

Lucien choked mid swallow. He wiped his mouth and looked at Boy again. "We talked about that, Rayne."

Boy frowned. He'd taken to calling him just Rayne. "I'm not her."

Lucien turned and slammed the bottle on the counter making Boy jump. "I know you're not her.," he said very softly after a long pause.

When he didn't turn back around, Boy asked, "Where is she?"

"She's..." He went silent again, bowed his head. The seconds dragged by, until finally he sighed, "She tried to hurt herself and we had to put her in stasis."

Boy jumped to his feet, shock streaking through him. "Why did she try to hurt herself?"

"It's complicated," Lucien answered without turning to face him.

Fear was the next emotion to slam into him. He'd spurned every attempt that tiny girl made to befriend him. Every time he saw her she'd been alone, shoulders hunched, looking lost and afraid. "Was it my fault?" he said choking back a sob. If she'd hurt herself because of him he'd never forgive himself.

Lucien turned with a confused frown. "Of course not."

Boy remembered how good she'd made him feel. The memory made him shudder. "She was pretty."

Her hair was a river of black down her spine and she was just so little and delicate and cute. Her mouth had been pure heaven. He sucked in a slow breath when he felt his cock begin to rise and looked up at Lucien with wide eyes.

Lucien had turned and was leaning against the bar, watching him with narrowed ice-blue eyes. "You like her?"

Boy felt his face go hot. Hell yes, he liked her. The girl had sucked his cock for the first time and blown his mind. He could almost imagine all three of them in bed together again. Boy wanted to be in the middle once more, having girl Rayne suck him off as Lucien kissed him cross-eyed.

"All three?" Lucien whispered.

Boy gave a startled lurch, his eyes widening. Had he blurted out his thoughts?

Lucien drank down more of the strange liquid from the bottle and then slammed it back on the counter.

Boy scrambled over the back of the couch when Lucien began to stalk toward him. It was no use, of course, because the man only teleported himself right in front of Boy, blocking his escape.

Boy grunted when he slammed against Lucien's hard muscled body. He leaned back, rubbing at his smarting girl boobs as Lucien caged him in against the back of the couch.

One of Lucien's hands snaked behind Boy's neck, dragging his face mere inches from Lucien's. All Boy could do was gape at him.

"Is that all you want from me, Boy Rayne? A kiss?"

Boy opened his mouth, unsure as to how to reply to that, but Lucien took the option to reply right out of his hands. His mouth slammed down onto Boy's and his tongue slid in hard, making Boy grip the back of the couch before he melted into the floor.

The kiss was hard and demanding, almost hurting Boy's tender lips. One of Lucien's hands gripped a breast through the thin white tank top Angel had given him. His hand squeezed his swollen breast as he growled into his mouth.

Boy arched his hips purposefully, to remind him of what he was, but Lucien broke the kiss to practically shove him around, facing away from him.

Boy gasped when metal cuffs just appeared around his wrists, a solid chain connected to each one. Each chain looked as if it were anchored to the floor in front of the couch. Boy couldn't tell. All he knew was that he couldn't pull free.

"Hey, I'm not one of your subs," he protested when Lucien pressed his cock against Boy's ass.

"Shhh," Lucien hushed as his hands peeled the front of the tank down to let Boy's girl boobs pop free. His hands again cupped them, massaging, pinching the nipples until all Boy could do was rise on tiptoes and hiss in pleasure. "Look at these pretty little titties. Fuck. I've always had a weakness for girls with little biteable tits."

The pleasurable fog that had Boy's loins aching ebbed. "Do you like Merulians with nice d—?"

A ball gag cut off the rest of his words.

Lucien rocked against his ass and pinched his nipples, but Boy Rayne no longer wanted to play. Not like this. He was not just a girl or boy, but both, and until he decided which way he wanted to go, he preferred if he was respected as both.

Stop—he projected into Lucien's mind.

Lucien froze and backed away. He was panting, but the cuffs and ball gag disappeared.

Boy spun around with a scowl, rubbing at his wrists.

Lucien wouldn't look him in the eye.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," Lucien said running a hand through his blond hair.

He was so damn hot, for a moment, Boy was disappointed he'd stopped him.

Lucien backed away some more, looking at Boy with strangely cold eyes now. "Don't tell anyone what happened."

Boy blinked as Lucien turned away and grabbed that damned bottle again. "Why?"

Lucien had been on his way toward the door, but turned angrily. "Just don't," he snapped, his hand slicing through the air definitively. "And tonight sleep in your own fucking quarters."

He spun on his heel and stormed out.

Boy's eyes stung. He wondered if maybe he was pushing for too much too soon. Maybe he should become a full she. In order for that to happen, he needed to start dressing and acting more as a she...surround herself with males and allow herself to be used as a woman. It would take a few tries, but eventually her feminine side would become more pronounced. It might be the only way to finally win Lucien for keeps.

*******

Access to Earth had been accepted. Seth had managed all the final details and they would be departing for the Edenian solar system on the morrow.

Lucien's whiskey addled brain had him feeling maudlin for a change. There were so many memories on Earth. Memories he would rather not recall. He'd shoved them deep into the farthest recesses of his mind and locked them behind a metal door. Sometimes he could hear the tap-tap-tapping of the ghosts of the past. They knocked and scratched at the mental blockade, seeking to slither out and torment him once more.

The Demons hadn't tried to snatch him back to hell, and he couldn't feel their presence any longer. That would change once he left the safety of Alpha 7, Even though Devon assured him he was keeping him protected. Lucien didn't feel anything different around him. No bite of power or sizzle of energy, but Devon assured him the demons could not take him anymore.

Lucien staggered down the corridor toward Doc's lab. Dev had given him an entire level to make his home. Lucien often wondered if the good old Doc was scoring any good ass since he'd come aboard the space station. The guy was about a hundred years old, but he was in good condition. He had to get lonely sometime.

Lucien frowned, wondering if leaving Rayne in his care was a good idea. The girl was fucking gorgeous, and fucking fuckable...

Lucien chuckled at his own crazy thoughts, before bursting through the steel doors of the med-unit.

A sterile white lounge greeted him. Soft lighting did nothing to warm the room. Lucien frowned at his reflection in the mirror in front of the double steel doors. He looked like a dark shadow amidst so much white with his black Alpha Angels uniform.

Turning to the right, he stumbled down another corridor, passing various doors until he reached the end of the hallway.

Chugging down the last mouthfuls of fiery Black Death whiskey, he wiped his mouth and went into Rayne's resting place.

It was dimly lit with soft

Wall sconces along one wall cast a soft golden glow in the room. There were brightly colored flowers in a crystal vase on a table in the corner.

Alluna must've brought them to her. She visited Rayne various times a day.

A soft beige couch was immediately to Lucien's right and a floor lamp shaped like a tall white cylinder stood in the corner, opposite the table. Directly in front was a holographic picture of a tropical beach. The moon cast a silver path upon the foaming water as the shadows of palms danced lazily in the warm breeze. Very pretty.

It looked all very homey, except for the glass stasis unit in the middle of the room.

Lucien dropped the bottled he'd carried all the way from his quarters. It hit the sand colored carpet with a dull thud as he staggered forward.

Looking at her was like a punch to his gut. He collapsed onto the top of the stasis unit and stared at her through the glass.

"My sleeping beauty," he crooned, hands caressing the cold glass.

How he wanted to open the damned glass coffin and yank her out. She'd hated this thing and he'd put her back in it.

"Please, forgive me, baby. You deserve so much better than me. I'm shit. Filthy, tainted, garbage." He blinked back the moisture in his eyes. "I can't have you in my life, sweetness. If they ever found me...they'd kill you."

Lucien traced the lines of her body along the glass, admiring how delicate she looked. Boy was taller, muscles more delineated, his face more exotic.

For a moment, he indulged in the fantasy of all three together, but unlike how boy had imagined it, he pictured them in a different embrace. He would take them both. Plunder Rayne's innocence and then have Boy diligently lick every last drop of her essence from his cock before taking him as well. He'd tie them down and have them both, have them beg and squirm.

He closed his eyes. "No. That's perverse. I won't taint you with my perversion."

Lucien straightened reluctantly, made his way out of the lab, and saw doc sitting in the lounge.

Doc stood and smiled at him. "Visiting?"

Lucien ran a hand through his messy blond locks. "Yeah. We leave tomorrow."

"I remember the plan. Chameleon and Cyneolle are to awaken her. She's doing good. Her vitals are strong and healthy. The borgs were able to restore the damage she'd inflicted on herself a few weeks ago."

"Do you feel desire for her?" Lucien couldn't help but ask, even as jealousy burned him from the inside out.

Doc Quinn looked surprised, but then chuckled. "She's a pretty little thing, but I like my gals a lot older."

Lucien continued to eye him suspiciously.

Doc's eyes narrowed. "Have you been drinking?" He wrinkled his nose when he sniffed.

Lucien snorted and turned, finally making his way out of the good doctor's home.

Once out in the corridor, he shuffled to the lift and rode up to his level. He could have teleported, but he had to admit he was too shit-faced to try.

Lucien chuckled to himself.

The reapers accompanying them on their mission had invited him to their little celebratory party in the playroom. He needed more alcohol in his blood so now would be a good time to make an appearance. Of course, if they started fucking, he was grabbing a few bottles of Black Death and ditching back to his quarters.

Boy was still sneaking into his rooms after he passed out inebriated at night. Lucien could smell his scent of wild flowers and oceans whenever he opened his eyes in the morning.

Boy had made himself scarce since that morning when Lucien almost fucked him against the couch. Every time he remembered, he got so hard he had to go and secretly jack himself off. Afterward, he needed to drink himself into a stupor to numb out the shame.

Hence, why he was drunk now. He'd awakened that very morning spewing ropey lines of cum all over his belly after having had the most erotic wet dream with both his Raynes.

"My Raynes," he sighed, exiting the lift and starting toward the loud music at the end of the corridor.

Amadashiel was leaning against the wall in the corridor, playfully blowing smoke into the reaper, Reiven's face. Reiven leaned his arm on the wall to one side of her as the finger from his free hand circled her navel.