Redemption Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucien strode right up to both reapers. Grinning, he pulled the red, dragon weed stick from Amadashiel's pouty lips and took a long, deep drag of smoke into his lungs.

Pleasure was a sledgehammer to the center of his forehead. Lucien closed his eyes, and tipped his head back, holding his breath in ecstasy.

Amadashiel giggled, her greedy hands trailing up the center of his chest.

In the psychedelic haze that blanketed his mind, he heard a laugh. It fired his blood, teased his cock, made him open his eyes and walk past Amadashiel's groping hands and straight into the playroom.

Reapers lounged about. In one corner, a red-haired reaper girl, named Amaranth sat with Abdiel. They seemed a little out of place since they were neither drinking or smoking and just observed the others.

Another female reaper he didn't recognize shared a hookah with Eriel.

In the center of the room was Natanael, black wings spread, acid-green Mohawk swaying against his tight ass. He was humping someone dancing with him to the hard thumping rock music blaring from the surround sound speakers.

Lucien couldn't see whom Nat was practically fucking, but whoever it was had mile high glass heels and gorgeously shaped long legs.

Eyes narrowed, Lucien made his way around the dancing couple and then stopped dead in his tracks.

She, because there was no fucking way he could call what he was staring at a he anymore, was a sight to behold.

The dress that draped that perfect body fell to just a breath past a pert ass. It looked as if all the stars in the universe had been collected and sprinkled on that silver dress. Her breasts were a little bigger now and no bra covered the tightly drawn nipples trying to pierce their way out of that indecently short dress.

Lucien swallowed a growl, schooled his features to show nothing, and took a seat to watch Boy Rayne. He didn't even move a finger when Eriel threw himself in the empty spot right next to him.

"Who would've thought, eh?" the reaper laughed, elbowing Lucien in the ribs. "That battle pet makes one hot fucking ladyboy. Oh-fuck," Eriel undid the closure to his pants. Amadashiel sauntered over and assisted him, pulling out his distended cock. "That's right, baby. In the mood for some pussy tonight, but your mouth will do just fine."

Lucien ignored Eriel thrusting his dick deeply into Amadashiel's throat. He just kept his eyes on Boy Rayne. Someone passed him another bottle of Black Death and he chugged deeply from it.

A growl finally did escape him when Boy turned, pressing her ass against Natanael's cock. Natanael gripped her hips and slid his hands up, dragging the dress to her waist. Boy had black panties that barely contained whatever the fuck was between those gorgeous thighs. It was smooth, no bump, no sign of a cock, completely female.

What. The. Fuck.

*******

He almost cringed when Lucien rose from the couch. The look in his eyes was feral, pure undiluted lust. Even Natanael chuckled an "Oh, shit" behind him.

He looked enormous, muscles bulging everywhere, blond hair pouring around his shoulders down to his waist, a thousand shades of gold.

Lucien's upper lip was beaded in sweat, his face flushed, eyes a little red, and pupils dilated wide in those icy blue pools.

When he was just a few inches away, Natanael released Boy Rayne and moved back. Lucien did not budge or attempt to touch him. Just stood there after shaking his glorious tresses to one side, and stared down at boy with his head cocked at an angle.

Boy moved closer, like a moth to golden flame, unable to help himself. Boldly, he pressed his body against Lucien, danced so that the tips of his breasts rubbed on the magnificent sculpted chest before him.

He gave Lucien the hottest look he could muster, licking his full lower lip before biting it. He wanted to show his fangs, growl and hiss, but that was not how humans showed they were receptive to sharing sex. Lucien might think he was trying to be aggressive.

He held his breath when Lucien lifted the hand that held the bottle of Black Death whiskey and traced Boy's lips.

"Suck it," he demanded on a raspy breath.

Boy opened his mouth and allowed Lucien to slide his long, thick finger inside. Tilting his head at an angle, Boy imagined he was sucking him off, did his best to relay that image to Lucien with his eyes. Lucien's eyes darkened. Oh, yeah. He was imagining it too

Boy pushed his belly against Lucien and gasped when he felt how aroused the man was. His thick cock reached past Boy's bellybutton.

Wow.

Lucien grinned evilly and pushed his finger deeper, triggering Boy's gag reflex. Boy choked.

"Come-on baby," Lucien growled. "You can take more than that."

Two more fingers joined the first and Lucien teased the back of Boy's throat.

It was almost too much, and when Boy tried to rear back, Lucien caught the back of his head with his other hand, trapping him.

Lucien chuckled and slipped his fingers out, offering the bottle of whiskey instead.

He'd never had alcohol before, but opened his mouth to allow Lucien to pour it in. He understood what it meant. Lucien not only wanted Boy to suck him off, he wanted him to swallow down his cum as well.

Oh, fuck-yeah.

The cool liquid slid in, almost overflowing his lips, poured down his throat warmth blooming from his belly, until it began to burn.

Boy choked, his eyes became teary from the burn as alcohol flowed down his chest and belly, drenching the dress Rowie had loaned him.

As he sputtered and coughed, Lucien watched him closely.

Boy wiped at the tears flowing down his cheeks and stared up defiantly at Lucien.

"Too much, baby?" Lucien asked in a low growl.

Boy smirked. "Hardly." His voice had come out huskier than he'd wanted and vibrated with a purr.

*******

Lucien saw red. Red with unbridled lust. He need inside this little fucker. Like now.

Gripping the back of Boy Rayne's neck, he practically dragged her out of the playroom to the sound of howls, whistles, and lots of lewd comments.

The battle pet stumbled a bit, probably unaccustomed to the obscenely high stilettos, but didn't resist Lucien manhandling her into is rooms.

He let her go abruptly as soon as the round door whooshed shut behind them.

Boy put her fingers to her temples as if trying to gather her wits. Lucien slipped his hands under the long cascade of silver iridescent hair and rent the little dress in two.

Boy gasped, and turned abruptly, just as the dress sailed over to the far end of the room. Her gorgeous lavender eyes were wide. "Fuck. That was a loaner."

"Too bad," Lucien snarled and stalked forward.

"Are you going to tie me up?"

Boy's tiny nipples tightened and her goose flesh became more pronounced. Lucien's eyes narrowed to slits. "Maybe."

He stalked her relentlessly to the couch. Boy gripped the back of the white leather couch the second her ass made contact with it as if her life depended on it.

Lucien let his gaze peruse the succulent beauty before him. She had the body of a warrior, like Anniel's. Small breasts sat high, tipped with rose-colored nipples. Her skin was pale, making the black g-string panties stand out more.

Lucien teleported his clothing off, and pressed against her, rubbing his cock on the gloriously smooth mound of flesh between her thighs. "I'm definitely going to fuck you," he growled nipping the point of one little ear. Those pointy ears were going to be the death of him, they were so cute.

She shuddered, and he knew she was about to say something, so Lucien slammed his mouth over hers and shoved his tongue in deep.

He fisted his hands in the silky fall of white blond hair and dry humped her as he ravaged her mouth. He felt the moment when her legs grew too weak to hold her up and swung her into his arms.

Staring straight ahead, he strode into his sleeping area, beyond the frosted glass partition.

"Low-low lights," he commanded.

The soft glow in the room dimmed even more, until only the lights under the pedestal of the bed shimmered, just barely. He wanted nothing to mar this joining. The less he saw the better he'd feel tomorrow.

He tossed her on the bed, "Turn over," he snarled.

"W-what? But I want to face you," was the shy reply in the dark.

Her glass heels glittered in the dark and her hair glowed with the faint lighting that lit the bottom of the round pedestal bed.

Lucien crawled up her body and offered his cock to suck. When she reached for him, he used his powers to bind and pull her arms high up over her head.

"No touching," he rasped. If she refused, he'd die, but he'd let her go.

When she remained silent, he leaned forward resting his weight on hands and knees, cock poised over her mouth. He spread his legs until he was low enough to slip past lush lips. She lifted her head and heat engulfed the tip of his shaft.

"Fuck," he got out through gritted teeth.

She began sucking him hungrily. At first, he tried to reign in the urge to thrust, knowing he was too big for most to handle, but she let him slip out and ran those wet lips down the length of him to his balls where she sucked each one reverently. Lucien swore roundly. His thighs were trembling now and his balls tightened up excruciatingly tight.

He was going to come...hard.

Oh, fuck-no.

He jerked his hips back when she nipped at him with those sharp little fangs of hers. Her mouth engulfed him. He couldn't help himself. With a groan, his hips surged forward and his cock slid farther back in her mouth. She took it, so he thrust again, and this time, he slid down her throat.

Heaven.

Hell.

He couldn't stop.

He fucked that hot mouth with long deep strokes, his pleasure peaking every time he heard her gag around his aching flesh.

No, most women couldn't handle his cock. He was too fucking big. They loved it, though. Loved the pain he brought when he cleaved them in two, loved the sensation of suffocating as he gagged them, pushed it down their throats until they could breathe.

He pulled back, swimming past the blinding urge to just keep slamming himself down that clenching throat to give Rayne a chance to breathe, but she reared up to take him deep again.

Lucien froze.

"Shit, I'm coming," he pushed past clenched teeth.

Rayne let him go quickly. "But you said you'd fuck me," she whined.

Lucien bit his lip until it bled, holding back his orgasm.

Rising up, he just sat on Rayne's chest, panting. She remained silent.

She.

What would Lucien find when he scooted down. Had her cock become engorged? She'd looked so damn pretty dressed like a girl, the triangle between her legs rounded and smooth.

If he felt a cock down there other than his, he'd be sick. He'd throw up. Just thinking about it had him sweating profusely and trembling.

At least his ardor had cooled. He didn't feel as if just the slightest breeze would have him spilling like an undisciplined idiot.

She arched beneath him and mewled. Fucking mewled like a sex-starved kitten. Holy. Fuck.

"Please, fuck me."

Demanding little vixen.

Lucien slid down off the bed, and griped slender ankles in his hands. Getting back into his bed, he pushed up those long legs until he leaned on top of them, bending Rayne in half.

He could feel her breath panting in his face. Angling his hips, he found the seam of her ass. She was soaked, slippery cream smeared all over her butt cheeks and crack. Lucien traced the deep grove to heaven with the tip of his dick. He felt the indentation of her ass and was tempted to just plunge in...but she had a pussy. All Merulians, male and female, had a pussy. He traced farther up and found his treasure.

"Did your master ever take you here?"

"S-sometimes. Once or twice. I don't remember," was the shaky reply.

Lucien closed his eyes and swore inwardly. He began pressing inward. Rayne gave a strangled little cry.

By all that was unholy, she was tight. Lucien bit his lip and for a moment wondered if he should continue. She bucked beneath him and he realized...she was desperate for penetration.

He released her legs, letting them fall to either side of him as he surged forward, the movement tearing a shout from both of them.

Rayne jerked on her restraints. Lucien gripped handfuls of the sheet and began to thrust wildly.

He was finally fucking...Rayne. He was fucking Rayne.

His mind blanked, focused on her throaty cries of passion. He heard, and felt her come once, twice, thrice...he lost count. He'd kiss her in between, letting her catch her breath. He hadn't come yet but he could feel so much hot fluid sliding down his tightly drawn nuts. He didn't want to think about what it could be or mean.

He began to thrust in her again, his breath hammering in and out of his lips raggedly. His mouth was salivating copiously, and the suddenly urge to bite struck him. He sank his fangs into her shoulder, felt her do the same to him and exploded.

He roared, slammed his pelvis into the cradle of her thighs, and sent another jet of hot semen into her clenching snatch. His balls contracted and for a minute, he thought he was going to die.

Rayne , fangs still buried deep in his shoulder, writhed beneath him. She undulated like a snake that had been speared. Oh, she'd been speared all right.

He jerked against her again, still spilling. His cock by now was bathed with so much hot fluid. he was sure they were swimming in it.

Chills ran up and down his spine as his dick jerked and convulsed inside her velvety, tight depths. At last he collapsed, his body sliding against bare flesh as sweaty as his. It was little revolting, but felt good; good after sex fluids, spent bodies sliding against each other, reveling in the afterglow.

Rayne licked at his shoulder, cleaning the blood off. Had he been in full Dom mode, he would've made her clean the cum off his cock and balls with her tongue. Right now, he was too sated and tired.

Reaching up, he tweaked one of her nipples hard enough to make her jolt and yip in surprise.

She'd better get used to it, because he loved pinching nipples until they turned deep cherry red. They'd be sore tomorrow, which also pleased him. She'd not be able to think of anything but him and the pounding he'd just given her.

A thought made him frown.

"Don't tell anyone about what we just did."

He felt her still beneath him.

After a moment, "Why?"

Lucien grimaced and hoped she couldn't see it. "We're going on a mission and Seth's going to bitch about us not having our minds on our job."

"Oh."

She didn't sound too convinced.

"He might separate us," Lucien added.

Her thighs clenched around his hips, making Lucien grin.

Possessive already.

His grin faded. He shouldn't like that so much. He usually got fucked over and wasn't willing to risk his heart anymore.

He slid to the side, released her arms and spooned her from behind.

Aren't we going to clean up?"

Lucien buried his nose in her silken hair and grunted. "No. In a few minutes I'm going to fuck you again. Just need a little power nap."

After a while, she whined, "But I gotta pee."

Lucien gave her a hard slap on her ass. "Hold it."

She gasped and wiggled against him. "You're so fucking mean."

Instead of flashing a ball gag over her mouth, he released her with a sigh. "Go ahead."

He felt her sit up. "It's dark."

Lucien buried his head beneath a pillow and said, "Lights medium."

He wasn't sure he wanted to look. He was terrified of what he'd see.

After he heard her run off into the hygiene room, he got up and stumbled into the lounge.

He needed to get a little more shit-faced for the rest of the night's activities. Hopefully, tomorrow he wouldn't remember any of it.