All Comments on 'Redhead's First time on Friday'

by pjcjb100

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot story

Loved the story and it made me jealous, i am a 50 year old married man and i want this experience, any volunteers in UK?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First

I went the address given,massage,i was 24,pulled muscle in leg from playing squash.A guy about 40 answered,told me to shower,wrap the towel and lay down on my stomach,he asked about the injury then worked on my leg with warm oil,very relaxing,Turn over,my cock was semi hard,move down a bit and my legs hung over the end of the table,he bent it up massaged my legs brushing my balls with each downward stroke,my cock growing,then he got more oil and worked down my leg and over my cock,across my balls,my cock rock hard,he looked at me and began slowly stroking me,then he teased,he moved his fingers to my hole,moving them around,my hips pushing out,he smiled,back across my balls,up to my by now rock hard cock,he moved away,got more oil,came back straight to my balls,down to my hole,fingers moving around then one gently pushed in,slowly,his other hand on my balls,a second finger now turning inside me,then slowly pulled out,my legs in the air,his hand to my cock,slowly,building,i needed to cummi felt 2 fingers at my hole,my first long ropey shot of cumm arced into the air,the fingers entered me,my second shot,in further,3rd,further,uncomfortable,but i was still shooting,my hole stretched,then he pulled back,then in and as cumm dribbled down my still hard cock,i realised that i had a cock in my arse for the first time.My cock stayed hard,i felt like i wanted to cumm more as i felt him swell and warmth filled my insides,he continued for a short time,then eased out.He wiped me down with a hot towel and i left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Married man UK. Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another married man here. I'm very hard and turned on after reading this story. Really need to find a guy like you!

belfryloverbelfryloverover 12 years ago
sexy

Married male again. Now a username. Contact me on here if u want

pjcjb100pjcjb100over 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback

I appreciate the feedback. Send me a message though if you want me to respond. You can do this by clicking "send feedback".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot story

as i read i got so hot as i am also a married man but i wish it could happen to me i have never been with a man but i think it would be great to suck a cock while i was being sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Caught in the act

My first time was with my best friend Dave.We were in his moms apartment hanging out.We were sitting on the couch jerking off when he asked me to pull on his cock. He was breathing heavy. When our lips met it was magical. We were now 69ing I came in his mouth at the moment Dave came his mother walked. I swallowed his load. The tears were flowing as I kissed him. His mom was accepting and insisted I stay the night. Dave took my virginty and I took his that night.

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Great Story

I do remember the first time I had a massive load shot into me. My boy hole seemed to drip for days. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect!

This is exactly how I would envision it happening to me my first time. I would never loose his email. Nice!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous