All Comments on 'Rediscovering Joan Ch. 02'

by Loveofherlife

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ohioohioalmost 15 years ago
good story--keep going

It's not clear how this will proceed--whether the husband can give Joan what she needs, or whether she intends to keep having other men in her bed--and how comfortable he will be with that. I look forward to seeing where you take the story. Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The only one

I guess I'm the only masochist who read chapter 2 to see if he kicked her ass out on the street but no such luck. They ontinued to be braindead perverts in this chapter too. Sad

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dear author

dou you ever read what you write? no I don't think of spelling or what ever grammatic nonsense. no just the pure logic content. you claim to be a professional writer and I hardly can believe that. there is a bunch of cliches you use as facts which are simply not true. you portray carachters like the wife in this story who rather belongs in a mental hospital because she has a split personality. or how could anyone explain her behaviour in the first two chapters. no orgasm for 20 years, never talking to her husband about that, hiding every aspect of her needs (sexually). her coldness , her greed for the good life her husband gives her and the only reason she stays. and so on , there are a lot more examples here I could mention but what the hell. The only thing I feel reading is, you hate people in general. Frustration about your real experiances, lost hopes and dreams? I don't know. But hateful carachters really makes it impossible to enjoy or even develop a good erotic story. so for me your writing is exellent, your story, your carachters , the setup a complete loss. I don't wanna read anymore of the meanness the wife creates for her fun nor from a husband who seems at the age of 40+ still has the mind of an unexperianced teenie who does not know what he wants in life or not. I will read the start of a new story if you ever start one as you really can write but I will not waste some more time on this disgusting story where people "in love" treat each other with less respect and manners then some unknown in a coffee shop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well said Ct Yankee.

The slut will continue to fuck around on him no matter what she says. And as for her saying to him for twenty years she never CAME with him fucking her? WTF? SHE faked every climax while fucking the husband. THEN to top it all She tells him while she was fucking BRAD she CAME FOUR TIMES? Again what the fuck? This wife should be toast I can not understand why she isn't. Something has gone wrong in this blokes brain and I don't mean his prick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
two parts

thankfully this is the last of joan and i think most people who read it would pay you not to write again.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 15 years ago
Loved this story so far, She is a woman who can't

be happy with only on man, no one man can truely satisfy jer completely. Ove time she will have her husband enjoying the fucking she gest from other men and she will reward him 10 fold. He will have more and more sex from her if he does what she needs, and that will be fucking many men to get their cum in all her holes. he should perhaps sell her and retire early but either way she will fuck other men. She has too! And that's OK, she is every man's dream of a woman who is a whore in the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the story is at a crossroad now

Your story continues but the pace has become too slow.Get to the point, don't drag the story along! Now you are at a crossroad and need to decide which way the story goes. The wife can have more dates and encounters (most likely alternative),a series of threesomes, or she could now exist solely having her encounters with her husband. RAG

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Yes most people would pay you not to write anymore

I mean thei guy is a wimp and a cuckold. She needs help before she get's aids or something serious. She is sick. Any woman that has to have other men is sick and only makes the divorce rate greater. Perhaps she should tell her children about her "needs" I am sure they will love having a whore for a mother

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
Worthless wife

For twenty years she fakes orgasms, sleeps around, and is completely dishonest with her husband. She completely mocks him as a man! It is clear (because he DOES it) that he is willing and able to fulfill her sexually in the way that she needs if she has only been honest with him and discussed it openly, which is what marriage is all about. But she stole that opportunity from him and replaced it all with 20 years of a dishonest, disrespectful life. She tries to make it all sound so needful and loving by faking it "for his sake" but that is all a load of self serving crap. She didn't want to face losing the good life she had so she lied to keep it. Even now she is not looking for an understanding or compromise. She is telling and demanding she accept her for what she wants to be.

So what now? She wants to be treated like a slut. Suppose he can give her that 70% but he needs the loving wife too but "that's not who she is" so it's not good enough?. Bullshit. How about his desire to have a loving, HONEST, and TRUSTFUL wife.

This is yet another story about a conniving woman who doesn't give a rat's ass about anything except getting her own selfish needs fulfilled. She says she wants a lover who's a selfish bastard but people are not one personality in the bedroom and another in general. Yes you can role play for a while in the bedroom. But in general if he was selfish in the bedroom he would have been in other aspects of their lives as well. Bet she wouldn't have liked that very much. When she wanted to go out with friends if he told her NO and told her to sit down and shut up. She would want her cake and eat it too.

Here's a solution. If I own you I own you. I'll do what I want in the bedroom. If I want you to fuck someone else you will. If I want you to fuck a dog you will. I'll also tell you what to wear, who you can talk to and see, where you can go, you no longer need a car of your own or access to any money. You should be happy because you'll get off sexually. That WAS what you wanted, right slut? That is what's most important to you?

I gave a 50% because the writing style was good. I can't stand the smug woman and the dopey guy drooling around after her. She won't tell him anything until he promises her ahead of time that it will be acceptable to him. And he does??? What a bunch of shit. Tell me the truth and I'll decide how I feel about our relationship. Lie or withhold information and you can fuck off.

Oh, and by the way, you want me to promise I will accept you before you talk to me? Fine. Now tell me everything. Afterward I can do what I want. You were a lying, cheating bitch so I owe you no loyalty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
JUST VISITING FROM INCEST/TABOO OMG

when he yelled UNCLE! it was so hot...I read both chapters back to back and enjoyed the writing, some inevitable cringing as she reveals what a naughty juicy faithless fucker she really is and he reluctantly gets drawn in. Can love, fun and fantasy win over humiliation, debasement and pain? It's good when it does but more realistically, often better when it doesn't. Thanks. Mancelt.

flswitchflswitchalmost 15 years ago
Some people just shouldn't get married.

If you want to screw around, why get married and mess up someone else's life? I just don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Writer tells us of himself - into male humiliation

Why would anyone write about a weak male into humiliation by someone who no longer respects him.<P>

Is that what turns you on writer? It must or you wouldn't spend the time you have on it.<P>

A wimpish pimp seeking the mother of his children[?} to disrespect and humiliate him - is that you writer - who else could it be seeking the jading pain of non-self respect as nothing else does it anymore.<P>

Self disgust could never be a turn on except for those very numb few into a fetish so low and below human convention that it's crude sickness is now the only turn on.<P>

How disgustingly sick and sad for those around you cuckster. Seek help soon to regain some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Discovering

Please continue rediscovering Joan so I can discover the interaction of this loving, married couple.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
it is scary because ....

I do not want to hear about him cleaning up for his wife's

lover, but I really have no idea where the story is going.

Interesting concept though, she was a complete and switched over to the perfect wife and gave up her sexual pleasure. Now she wants it back... so .... got to read more to find out! So don't turn the author off,,,,, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Found nothing erotic about this story

I guess cuckolded wimpy guys just don't do it for me. Slut, whore wife with a wimp for a husband. Where was the erotica?

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Depressing story.

Written well but this is far as I'll go. It's a sad story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not depressing

Story is just disgusting mess about another cheating whore and a weak cuck husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveofherlife@Loveofherlife
Hi there. I am freewheeling guy who enjoys chatting with people who enjoy my work, and i don't mind constructive criticism. My aim is to excite and please.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES