Rediscovering Joan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hurt but it was a small hurt. I realized it came from some stupid men's thing, some programmed-in idea of what I was supposed to be.

Before I could dwell on it she said "Darling, when I was fucking Brad the other night, do you know how many times I came? Four times. Do you want to know when?"

I nodded, fascinated by the thought. She settled her hand over my cock stoking gently.

"I came once when I was sucking his cock and he was controlling me. He didn't, but I did. I was helpless with his hands in my hair and he was ordering me to use my hands and my mouth to please him and I just lost it".

"And then later when he was eating my cunt, I had my legs over his shoulders and he was licking up and down my slit and sometimes sucking on my clit and I was fucking his face and I came in his mouth while he sucked it all up".

"Then after we'd lain in each other's arms for a little while, he wanted to doggie-fuck me. He made me bend over the bed in just my stockings, with my tits hanging down. He was calling me a 'cock sucking bitch' and making me talk dirty to him - not that he had to give me much encouragement there, and he was fucking his cock in and out of me. His balls were slapping against my asshole, and he started slapping my tits around to watch them swing. And I just exploded before him and then stayed there while he came and came in my cunt. It was amazing!"

She reached for my belt and unbuckled it. Deftly she slipped down my fly and my boxers so my cock leaped up, rampant. She gently squeezed it then began slowly stroking up and down.

"And the fourth time?" I croaked. She answered in a husky, unhurried voice; savouring the eroticism of the moment as much as I was.

"We lay on the bed for a long time and then he told me he wanted to watch me play with myself. He sat in the chair and stroked his half hard cock. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I loved watching the purple head of it thrust out above his fist. I positioned myself so my legs were wide apart in front of him, so he could look right up my red, cum-filled, fuck-hole".

She said the last word slowly and emphatically, enjoying the sound of it. She licked her lips and watched her hand stroking my cock for a moment.

"It was like an unspoken contest. I wanted to tease him until he would have to stick his hard cock on me and fuck me. He wanted to prolong it to get every bit of pleasure out of it. See how far he could push me and what slutty things he could get me to do. I loved every second of it"

"He ordered me to suck on my tits and I spend a while doing that. By now I was so turned on I was beside myself. I was saying all the dirty words I could think of but they were coming out in a jumble. He was asking me about things I liked, dirty things you and I have never done, like had I ever had a man piss on me".

Jeeeeeeeeeez!

She lowered her face down to my throbbing cock, and licked around the head of it. Then alternated between talking and sucking me, looking up each time so I could see her beautiful face and wet lips.

"I was telling him whether I had ever done them and when. He was such a dominating, dirty bastard. He was wonderful. Mmmmmm...".

"After I begged him a few times he came over and I put my legs over his shoulders and he fucked me hard like I was a piece of meat, a whore. No gentleness, but not too rough either. Just pure pleasure, him sucking and pulling on my tits and banging me...ummmmmm..."

"And me moaning and begging for more. I came and I came until I was just a jellyfish. And he pulled out at the end and shot his second lot of cum all over my belly and tits. Oh fuck... your cock tastes so fucking good..."

I couldn't wait any longer. I stood up and lifted her to her feet. When I reached for her robe to push it off her shoulders it all turned to frenzy. She tore at my shirt and got it over my head. My pants wound up half way across the floor on the way to the bedroom. I do know we were naked by the time we got there because the top cover was cool for a second on my warm body.

Our mouths were clamped together in a long wet kiss but I wouldn't call it foreplay.

I simply took her. I held both of her wrists above her head on my big right hand so she was helpless, and aligned my cock with her opening with my left. Her eyes went wide as I slid all the way into her. Her cunt was like warm velvet around me. I started to move, finding a rhythm I liked with just the right amount of friction. Her mouth and eyes were wide open as she moved under me.

Then I wanted to be deeper. I didn't ask. I just reached back and slapped her on the ass. She understood and wriggled backwards so she could lift her legs. They went up over my shoulders. I didn't have to guide myself. I slid in to the hilt in one thrust. Her face contorted and she moaned; her first sounds since we'd gotten up off the floor.

"Yes baby" she hissed. "Fuck your little bitch! Fuck your little bitch's cunt. Fuck me. Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck..."

Her words trailed off into meaningless moans and grunts. I cared only about the delicious feeling of my cock moving inside her. I still held her wrists above her head. I didn't care how tightly so long as I could pin her where she was.

I felt the sensation building in my balls. Joan was turning her head from side to side, moaning and crying out in the true language of love.

Then I needed to cum and I needed to cum right then. I didn't give a rat's ass about anything or anyone else. I slammed into her, pulled back and slammed again. I started to com like I was turning inside out through my dick. I froze in ecstasy, back arched. I was aware of her shuddering under me but my pleasure was paramount. I was pulsing as I came deep inside her. Seconds passed and I started to come down; that warm feeling that washes over you.

Sounds became clear again. I was breathing hoarsely. She was panting. Her chest was heaving. Gradually my body unfroze and I settled on top of her then at her side as my softened cock slipped out of her. I could feel the sweat form globules and begin to trickle off my broad back.

"Fuck. Oh fuck...."

The words came from me. Her response was a raspy chuckle. She turned her sweaty beaming face to mine and kissed me wetly.

"Yes dear?"

12