All Comments on 'Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 01'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
Excellent!

I know I read it before you posted, but hell, I forgot how good it was!! Keep posting!!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
Wonderful start!

I'm looking forward to reading the next three chapters !

VULCAN4231VULCAN4231almost 16 years ago
What a great story

This is so well written I can hardly believe it.I loved the description of the islands from the air.I will never forget the first time I saw Scotland from about 45000 ft before letting down to the low flying areas off the west coast[ex RAF pilot]. I must read the other chapter ,a real treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A fantastic beginning

What a great beginning to this story. Wonderful Scots dialect and totally believable in character and settings. Obviously the writer is smart enough to write what he knows best. Loved every detail, and every carefully chosen word. It was a pleasure to read, from the first word to the last.

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlover 15 years ago
A great beginning

to an erotic story. The castle fuck was SO arousing and then there was the scene in her room at the inn. I couldn't choose between them, but they both made me very wet.

LittleRedHenLittleRedHenover 13 years ago
Love it!

Love your writing style, I read the dialect aloud, luckily I am well practised in Burns poetry so it rolled off the tongue beautifully!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

love to read about Scots men who wear green knickers with their kilts, as i do every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How wonderfull, Canadian girl, Scottish guy in a kilt and sex in a ruined castle, and Green pants under his kilt????? makes me wish I was a Canadian girl instead of a scottish girl. I knew boys at school who wore green pants, actually it was girls bottle green school knickers they wore with their kilts but really want to meet a man who does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kilted fuck with green knickers

Brilliant story and I love the fact that he was wearing green knickers under his kilt, what he said was true most of us guys that wear a kilt wear something underneath. As a lad I was given green knickers to wear under my kilts and continue to wear the same to this day or most of the time.

DeLaFayeDeLaFayeover 1 year ago

Love this story but I am so disappointed to learn that most men wear something under their kilts! 😣 Also, where can I find a tour guide like this?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous