Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slainthe is Gaelic: good health. Sorry I was away a bit, it won't happen again. Pain still showed through his smile. She kissed him lightly on the cheek.

Couldn't help it, you looked so lost. She watched his blush deepen. And it sure looks like you don't get enough kisses. She brushed his lips this time, feeling a tentative response, then withdrew her head.

Now Sandy, back to work. You were going to tell me the story of the tower -- how the guy, uh, inducted the servant maids? I'd sure like to know what that means! She knew the wine had gone straight to her head but she didn't care, she wanted to draw this man back from where he had retreated. Hey, why don't we go back to the tower so you can tell me there, and I get the atmosphere?

You're the boss Red, the tower it is, if you're sure? He was smiling again, but a little hesitant -- Only it's so nice and sunny here, and it's cold and damp in the tower?

Yeah, and I love the sun! OK, we stay here for now.

Well, the story is, the tower was principally a lookout post in times of trouble, of which there was plenty in medieval Scotland. But it was also the Laird's private place, and he held the key. Every time a new maid was engaged, he took her to the tower to, err, appraise her suitability.

Hey, if you mean he fucked her, why don't you just say so man? Suppose it kinda went with the job, being Lord of the castle? Nice work if you can get it.

He blushed: Well, if you're happy with the language, I suppose that's what he did...er, fucked them. Must just have been the sort of man he was, and the mores of the time.

Wouldn't you have, in his situation, if you had that power?

No, I don't think I would. I can't imagine myself...forcing myself on any woman. Besides, he was married.

Doesn't stop most guys if they get the chance. Lotta girls too. You mean you never fucked outside marriage Sandy? Really, honestly?

Red, you are getting a bit personal - he blushed deeply - and you are my client, not my confessor...

...which means you have played around sometime. That's a relief, you're normal then! He couldn't help but respond to the mischief of her smile, grinned like an adolescent.

Anyways you're right, I'm your client, which means you do what I say. Pour me more wine please, Sir Sandy, then I want to go back up that forbidden tower. Client's orders. She held out both cups. He filled hers.

Hey, that's cheating, you gotta have some too! You scared of me or something? Her smile was wicked.

I have to keep my driving license thank you madam, and no, I am not scared of you.

OK then -- she glugged her wine down in one -- let's go to the tower! She got up so her hair brushed his face, started walking up the path, then stopped to wait as he repacked the picnic and caught up with her. She 'stumbled' over a root and he caught her from behind, arms around her midriff. She stumbled again so his hands slipped over her breasts, and she moved her ass back into his groin. Heard his intake of breath, half-turned towards him so her ass twisted hard against his groin and his fingers pressed hard on both her breasts: Hey, maybe I drank that wine too fast, her face in his firm chest now, thanks for catching me, looking up with slack mouth. She knew he was aroused, Christ when was he going to respond?

He smiled down at her face and his lips brushed her forehead: I can see I need to take care of you Red, now sober up, I thought you wanted to see the tower?

He had nearly kissed that very inviting mouth: I need to take care of me too, he cautioned himself. As his eyes ran over her form preceding him up the path, he wondered whether he should have kissed her properly. Maybe that would be looking after himself? He knew he wanted to: where was the harm? She was alone and obviously very interested...and his cock was still tumescent from when she had pushed her arse into him. It had been a very long time...

She was waiting near the top of the path, bent over to breathe the scent of the yellow gorse in full flower. The way she was bending, the shape of her deliciously taut arse was clear against her baggy trousers: Hey, that's a real strong pungent aroma, what is it?

Gorse, it grows everywhere Red. Rabbits love it.

Mmm, not surprised, it's deeply sensual. Is that why they fuck so much? She laughed, and in that moment he accepted that he wanted her, would have her. His cock went rigid as he momentarily imagined pulling her pants off and taking her on the spot.

Don't know about that, but it's prickly, gives them protection.

Oh, I'm disappointed, is that all? I thought it might have been an aphrodisiac. She patted his firm ass as he passed her, grabbed his hand: You need to help me up this last bit, and they breasted the top of the path and walked round the castle wall to the entrance. Squeezed his hand and released it as they entered the bottom of the stair, let him go first, then noticed a couple of NO ENTRY signs stacked against a wall in a corner. She moved one to the bottom of the stair and followed him up, running to catch up. -----

He was in the top room leaning out of the window when she got there His kilt was well up the backs of his thighs. She sensed a change in his mood and touched the back of a thigh, running her finger lightly up it: Hey, you gonna show me now? What do you have under that fine kilt? To her surprise he turned to face her, and lifted the kilt well up so she could see the bulge in his green trunks, then dropped it again, smiling differently now. A corner had been turned and she felt her pussy moisten.

OK, now that's out of the way, he smiled. And for future reference, I never heard of any Scot who doesn't wear them under there!

She pouted in mock disappointment: D'ya think that's what he did? The Lord with the servant wench? She turned to lean out of the window. She had adjusted her pants on the stairs so her skin would show when she did this, and sure enough Sandy could see the top of the divide of her arse as she bent over as far as she could. He felt something give inside him and moved behind her.

I should think he was much more interested in what was under HER clothes, he breathed, as his open palms moved over her back, shoulders, massaging gently, then slid under her loose top. Plenty of time for her to withdraw discreetly if she wants to, he thought, blood now pounding in his head and his cock.

Mmm She wiggled her ass back so it pressed his groin, felt the throb of his erection. And what would he be wanting to do about what was under her clothes? Go on, let's play. I'm the wench and you are my lecherous master.

There was no answer but his hands explored her back, found no bra, and moved round her smooth flanks till they covered her tight breasts, fingered her swollen nipples. Ach wench, ye're sic a comely lass. He leaned forward to kiss the back of her neck and his pulsing cock pressed into her asscrack. His tongue licked and tasted behind her ears, nose in her hair, and he thrust his cock harder against her. She was a roaring fire now, between the tongue in her ear, the fingers squeezing her nipples, and the insistent throb against her ass. She felt his hand slip down under her slack waistband, fingers on her shaven mound, as the other continued to work her nipples. She parted her legs wide.

Ye cannae escape noo lassie, a new voice growled and she shivered. If ye wad work here, the first thing ye maun lippen is that yer maister is jist that - fingers parted her lips, found her slippery. Maister of all of ye - a finger slid roughly into her wet pussy - every pairt of ye, ma sweet wee kitchie-deem. Firm fingers were pulling her pants down now, then pulling her asscheeks apart. She felt him spit on his finger, the slippery warmth of the fingertip circling her asshole, pressing it gently.

Oh sir, I didn't know, her head hanging in total submission, wh...what do you want of me? Please be gentle to a poor virgin maid!

Ah want tae see ye, ivvery bit o ye...first, lassie. He pulled her roughly up and turned her round, lifting her top as he did so her breasts were naked and proud against him. So tak the rest o yer claes aff.

She glanced into determined eyes, thought of the sign at the foot of the stairs, hoped it would be enough to deter. His harsh commanding growl was exciting her deeply. She looked down submissively.

But sir...

Nae buts, wench, dae's yer tellt!

She bent, breasts hanging, slipped off her sandals, shucked off her pants, looked into his hard eyes again, defiantly: Like what you see, master?

Yer maister wants tae see mair wench: Ah nivver saw a shaven quim afore, let me see it richt! No playacting this, he was panting now.

She lifted one foot onto the window-ledge so her pussy was gaping open for him. Sir, I... I shaved it for your pleasure. He knelt between her legs and raised his face. She felt his hot tongue teasing her, probing into her wet pussy. She had to put her hands on his shoulders, squirming in her excitement as the soft tip flicked over her clit.

He raised his face, she could see her own moisture on his moustache: Ye did weel lassie, yon's as guid a cunt as ah've tasted yet. And -- he smiled a deep smile of satisfaction -- its guid tae feel it sae naked. But noo ma wee sexslut, ma cock's sae fu, ah maun fuck ye.

How do you want me master: I am here for your pleasure, any way you wish to take me. She was trembling in anticipation now, needing to see his cock before he plundered her: But if you please sir, your servant would see the tool which is to ravish her?

He stood, lifted his kilt and slipped off the green trunks, pressing her shoulders down so she knelt before him. He shoved the pulsing column of flesh in her face, rubbing her eyes, her cheeks so the heady male scent inflamed her further. Her tongue reached out to lick it, and feeling his shudder, she opened her mouth and sucked the engorged head in, tongue exploring its velvet surface. She pulled back: Thank you sir, your tool is most pleasing to me. Now show me how your slut can best pleasure you?

He pulled her to her feet, turned her round, and thrust her roughly into the window opening so her head was hanging over space. Coarse sandstone ground against her nipples and belly as he pulled her legs wide and she felt his cock slide into her warm wetness. A teenage boy on the grass below glanced up, noticed she was naked below her shoulders, kept watching. She contracted firmly on Sandy's cock as he slid into her and he forced hard to enter fully. Contracted again as he thrust a second time: Oh sir, you have set my pussy on fire. Fuck me hard and long sir, so that you will extinguish my flames. She pushed back hard on his cock and raised herself a little from the window-ledge so she could finger her clit as he fucked her. The teenager was still watching, hand at his groin now.

Ah lassie, ye've a bonny spasming cunt, ye serve me weel - pulling her back up so he could grasp her breasts tight as he thrust - an ye have the sweetest wee paps ma hauns have yet felt.

She squirmed in double relief as the harsh stone no longer ground her nipples, and his big fingers pulled and pinched them hard. The teenager was openly rubbing his cock through his jeans. She stroked her clit hard on every entry as she clenched down on his cock, felt her orgasm start welling inside her and, fully abandoned to her own pleasure, ground her clit harder and faster as his speed increased.

Ye truly are ma wee sexslut an ye're in for a hard fucking daily, noo ye're mine. His voice was harsh and urgent in her ear and sensing his closeness, she ground her clit harder -- Ah'll fill every hole in yer sweet body...Ohhh ma sweet wee cunt, yer maister maun fill ye...she sensed his balls tighten, then the surging of his seed in her belly as she groaned to her own orgasm and they shuddered together, juices mingling. -----

Oh Christ Red, thank you my sweet, thank you...I'd nearly forgotten what it's like to fuck. You are truly delicious...Now you know what you get for flirting outrageously with a man who hasn't had it for a long time!

She clenched her cuntmuscles so his deflating cock remained in her, noticed the teenager was now lying on the grass exhausted, a growing big wet patch on his jeans. She stood so the kid could see her tits, pulled her nipples for him, her face feigning orgasm. Hoped he had enjoyed the show.

Well Scotsman, I guess I overdid it a bit, but I was real horny and you were unresponsive for a long time. First fuck by a kilt in a castle, it was so fuckin hot, and I got a real dirty frisson from the roleplay. I might just want to fuck you again, tourguide. Her muscles slackened and his cock slipped out.

She turned to face him solemnly: But, Sandy, you have to believe that I have never before fucked a guy within -- glancing at her wrist -- five hours of meeting him. Must be your fault, with your sexy stories!

I know, they have terrible power, apparently. I have never before done such a thing.

She knelt to lick and suck her own cum, and his, from his dripping cock: Truly didn't feel like it honey, it felt like you were really practiced.

Noise below stirred them from their mellowness: they urgently dressed and he bent to kiss her as the clatter on the stair came nearer.

I was going to say Red, I don't know what came over me, but I know fine it was pure lust. Thank you lassie.

She could still smell their sex as the teenager emerged. She squeezed past him in the narrow door so he felt her tits scrape across his chest. She pulled Sandy down the stair after her. Sandy, yeah, I never needed pure animal fuck so much in my life. You were hard work at first, but it was sure worth it! But soon, I am going to need to rest a while. Let's go have our picnic, and led him to a picnic table.

They sat and ate their picnic, sipped coffee. He was embarrassed at his behaviour now, that he had taken advantage of her so coarsely, and was glad to move the conversation on: Maybe I should take you back to your B&B, when we've finished lunch?

Yeah, that would be good, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night and -- flashing him a wide smile -- don't you always love to sleep after a good hard fuck?

I err...reddening...

Hey, no need for embarrassment, we're fuckbuddies now Sandy! Come on, show me this place you booked me. She started shoving empty things into his backpack, then pulled him up. Girl needs some rest! -----

He remained mostly silent as they drove back to the city, and her eyes shut. Jerked awake when he stopped in front of a neat stone terraced two-storey house, opened her door for her: Welcome to your eponymous Glasgow home, Red.

Epon...? What does it say? pointing to the name beside the door: Tigh Dearrg.

Red House, he laughed, come meet Mrs Docherty, she's a foreigner here too, Irish, and he walked a short path brushed by catmint and thyme, alive with early bees; pressed a buzzer.

Sure an its yersel Sandy, smiled the little middle-aged woman, an dis'll be Ms Grant? Red shook the warm hand. They were ushered inside, given a businesslike tour, shown Red's wee room under the eaves. Sorry you got the smallest room in the house, Ms Grant, but it's a terrible busy week, an I tought since ye were on yer own...Now I'll leave ye to settle in...

It's a sweet room Mrs Docherty, I'm sure it will be just fine. The door closed. Oh Sandy, it's just right, how good of you to find it for me, so much better than a boring anonymous hotel. She kissed him, pressing momentarily close, broke off to draw the curtains, slipped sandals and clothes off, and flung herself back on the bed, limbs akimbo. Come cover me, Sir Sandy, I need a cuddle...

He sat irresolutely on the edge of the bed, took her hand gently. No games here, Red, Mrs Docherty wouldn't approve, and I don't want to fall out with her. Leaned to cover her, kiss her parted mouth.

She ignored him, pushed him off. OK, guess I'll need to keep myself company. Would you pass my little purse over Sandy? He gave her the bag and a cylindrical shape was in her hand.

Wanna watch what a girl has to do when her stud won't play? Flipped the cover off, squirted lube, arched her back as her legs spread wide, bent at the knees, and closed her eyes when the buzzing vibrator touched her slit. Ohh fuck man, that's so good -- it slid into her vulva and her fingers gently rubbed the exposed clit -- now you gonna help me or not... ahhh fuck...she was writhing now around the pulsing core of pleasure in her cunt.

He was incredibly aroused, never seen a woman pleasuring herself before, the most erotic and provocative sight...but he couldn't, not here in Ma Docherty's. Sorry Red, I just can't.

He kissed her, felt her fingers under his kilt, stood up: Need to leave you now, call me when you're...rested. You have my number. And he slipped out the door, closing it quietly.

She withdrew the vibrator, knowing it could do nothing for her.

12