All Comments on 'Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 02'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
AS always...

...hurry up and write more!! lol Keep going! Just a tip, to enclose your speech in "", helps the flow of the story, that was the only thing that caught my eye. I love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredibly hot

Ow! I didn't like it when she slapped him in the face though! However, it doesn't seem to have slowed them down in any real way, *smile*. Very enjoyable to read, and I like the fact that we have real people, people over the age of 25, and it's still hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Utterly delicious

Sensuous and delectable, every word of it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tenderly beautiful

The bathing scene was one of the most tender and lovely scenes I have ever read. After the ethical challenges presented by church-fucking and Red's outright refusal of him, the bath scene is exquisitely lovely, as is the sex afterwards. Just such a fabulous piece of writing, and a fantastic follow-up to the first chapter. Looking forward to reading the remainder!

GlasgowgirlGlasgowgirlover 15 years ago
My evening

was not the disaster it could have been, because your story kept me rivetted for hours! This isn't just a good story - it's fabulous! It was highly recommended to me, and now I know why. What a great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous