Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to get me a whisky, I have a really good malt. Care to join me?

Sandy, I have had absolutely enough alcohol for tonight! But thank you. He left and returned with a crystal tumbler. Removed his dressing-gown. Immersed his hands in the hot water for a few minutes, playing with her feet as his fingers warmed. Then began soaping her with a sponge, a real one, tickly soaping all over her feet, her calves, her knees. Spent some time behind her knees as she lay back with eyes closed, enjoying his touch.

He stopped mid-thigh, moved to her head. Would you let me wash your hair Red?

Mmm, she vibrated the sound. Sandy, nobody else ever washed my hair. After my mother that is, when I was a kid. But yes, I am so lazy right now, and your touch is so...right. Wash my hair please.

It was no fancy shampoo, he explained, just honest stuff from a local craft producer. He sat her up and used the showerhead to soak her, then massaged the liquid soap deep into her hair, kneading her scalp thoroughly with his fingers. Rinsed, applied again. His fingers curled through the wavy red locks, loving the texture. He took a sip of his whisky, wiped the soap from her mouth, bent to kiss her.

Mm, she said. Don't ever stop please Sandy...but what's that taste? It's like no whiskey I ever knew?

Springbank ten-year-old Red. It's quite different, isn't it? He held the tumbler to her lips and she sipped.

Mm, that's not whiskey, that's...nectar Sandy...

He rinsed her hair again, applied conditioner, kneading it into her locks and scalp. Fuck Sandy, I love you touching my head like that...

The final rinse left her drooping halo of red curls gleaming. He snapped a showercap on her to keep the gorgeous hair out of the bathwater, began soaping her shoulders with the sponge, her arms, under her arms; leaned her forwards, her upper back...leaned her back. Slowly sponged her small taut breasts, gently lifted them slightly so he could carefully lave the wee crease under them. Didn't linger there, down her stomach went the sponge softly, between her legs...

She felt her clit harden as the sponge brushed her outer lips and he kissed her mouth again, more nectar. Didn't linger on her pussy, just enough gentle wiping, then down her thighs...

Sorry Red, but you're going to have to move a bit. Stand up, will you, love? She noticed the new word as she lifted herself. Now bend forward so I can wipe your delicious arse Red, and she did, feeling the sponge sliding between her asscheeks. She shuffled so the cheeks spread, felt the softness brush her anus. Then down the backs of her thighs. She felt his mouth on her ass, kissing like a whisper.

OK, I think that's you lassie. You should be quite clean now. And relaxed, I hope?

She sat back and looked into his eyes. A blob of soapsud dangled on the end of his beard and she spluttered helpless laughter. He hunkered down, bent forward, lifted her clean out of the bath. Stood her and handed her a hair-dryer whilst he wiped her as if she was a precious piece of art, with a huge soft white bathtowel. Then as she set to dry her profuse burnished locks, he slipped into the shower cabinet. He was showered and dried before she had finished drying her hair.

He lifted her in his arms, nuzzled her breasts briefly, carried her into the bedroom. His hard cock poked her back as he walked. He set her down on the bed, on her back, pushed a pillow under her ass, spread her legs wide.

Noo wench, he growled, positioning himself between her legs, yer Maister maun fuck the brains oot o ye. But first I maun worship yer gorgeous cunt. She closed her eyes as he knelt, felt his tongue delving carefully between her outer lips, opening her. Her clit was throbbing as the softness washed her, spreading her inner lips like a blooming flower. Felt her honey flow as he probed insistently, seeking her every recess.

Och ma sweet wee slut, yer Maister loves yer taste, yer cuntscent lassie. The tongue teased around her clit, not touching, and she squirmed involuntarily, seeking the touch that releases.

Suddenly his arms reached around her and she felt herself being flipped onto her belly. Hands pushed her legs apart, adjusted the pillow under her. He licked into her asscheeks, tongue probed her anus lightly, then she sensed his withdrawl.

Suddenly she felt as if in a dream his throbbing cock filling her. She shuffled so her fingers could go to her clit.

Och lassie, nae quim ever gave me this pleasure, as he thrust slowly at first. His fingers found her hard nipples and he began to move faster. There was a new command in him, an assuredness. He grunted as he thrust and she felt something new begin to build in her deepest self. Ohh Sandy, fill me please, she moaned. And he did. Her fingers tickled her clit, then as she felt him growing in her, thrusting harder, she moved them faster...

Fuck lassie, yer Maister maun explode in ye soon, yer sweet cunt's torturing ma cock an he maun blaw soon, as he felt the electricity in his tight balls. She was in a frenzy now, writhing and moaning uncontrollably, her ass jerking back on him at every thrust, clit sparking as she rubbed hard. Then her cuntmuscles tightened and she knew she was nearly there...he thrust once more then stilled. She felt him grow in her, tightened involuntarily on him again...

....and they exploded together, hard and long...

He licked her ear afterwards, whispered: there are no words, Red, are there?

She shuffled onto her side, felt him spoon into her back, hot sticky cock softening against her ass. No Sandy, no words...