All Comments on 'Reel Love's Lesson'

by tdallyn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just awful.

Start to finish. Characters acting without rhyme or reason. A spineless, humiliated husband that just accepts his cunt wifes actions? Much more likely that he takes her phone, goes to a lawyer and files for a divorce. Along the way he should have destroyed his wife, the other women and the websites. Then exposed his wifes actions to all of her family and friends. This was a disgusting story of absolute betrayal. Not even worth one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful story

a really beautiful story. And there's nothing about betrayal in this story. To read this as betrayal takes a warped mind.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 8 years ago
Outstanding fun

Ok, I just have no clue about what problem "Just Awful" has, but I don't see any betrayal here. Just two curious, freed up, devoted people enjoying sex. Safe, loving, supportive, experimental.

I loved this story and it is the first reaaaalllyy long one that I have stuck with on Literotica. Well written with great pacing. I love how it continued to unfold with just a "little more" just when it was time to step it up. Really great job! 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

The best story I have read on this website so far. A wife who enjoys somewhat kinky sex with only her husband while respecting their boundaries. A loving husband that allows her to take control, which she does without degrading, humiliating or physically or mentally hurting him like so many other stories here. In addition, the guy does not have a ridiculously large penis, that nobody can relate to, like so many other stories. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW !

This is a really well done story! I showed it to my GF who loved it and said that she would like to find a student to teach. Not sure we are really ready for that but who knows. Keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow, just wow. Perfect story, perfect ending. Would have probably seen it coming if I wasn't so aroused. No blood for big head😋

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Boy "Just Aweful" really has issues. But I bet they read it to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous