All Comments on 'Reese Ch. 04'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
very much enjoyed this chapter

Was a surprising chapter first of all I hope that Criastino gets his in a big way. I find it hard to feel sorry for his wife Elena she is really no better though i do take exception to someone allowing his wife to be treated in that way.

i hope the Vangie and Donatello find a way to convince Reese no to kill them. Maybe if he spares him/them it will be his road to redemption.

I hope that Reese's decision not to honor his word to release Edgar does not come back on him or worse yet his mate. I know if i was Lewis and Jean i would want revenge on Reese for kidnapping and threatening my family and what about her father what will he do. Reese should think about his decision and maybe rethink it a bit

with all of the possibilities i can not wait to see how it all plays out loved the chapter thank you for posting it. can not wait for more

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

Great chapter... I was tickled about the room Reese had Edgar in before they went to Germany. I thought it was a brillant touch to the story with the disappearing door knob and door.

Kalamazoo700 you put your foot in this chapter.

blastwizardblastwizardabout 11 years ago
Wow, there is so much to think about...

I want Reese to put his demons to rest, but I am not sure how that can be done without destroying himself. What is Elena's fixation with Reese? He is not her mate? Or could he have been? Cristiano is beyond evil, but he must know what Elena's issue is or he wouldn't be so insanely jealous. Right?! Twists and turns. LOL Vangie is a work of art. HA! Donatello is going to face Reese and I believe Vangie is going to be the catalyst to Reese's redemption. I am making a lot of assumptions. What I know for a fact is that this story is the BUSINESS!!!! I cannot wait for another chapter. My musings are my own and I could be totally wrong, but Marco is sooo cute when he is teasing Reese. He called him DUDE, I couldn't stop laughing. Kal, you have a way of making a story feel like real life. You are an amazing writer and it is a pleasure to go on literary trips with you. I do not always understand the journey, but the destination is always awesome.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 11 years ago

Please protect Reese, I do hope that Donatello and Vangie get to him so that they can help. I am love Alex she is my shero!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!!!!!!!!

I was actually thinking of elena and rease.. but alex is good enough. Anyway I realy hope elena's torture would end and she have a happy ending.

Story is interesting. Keep goinggggg.

kvenakvenaabout 11 years ago
Love this story

Couldn't wait for this chapter. It was most excellent. Showed where you might be taking this story. Glade Reese has a mate. I assume now he won't have to kill Donatello and his mate. Looking forward to how everything turns out.

Kalamazoo you are the women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great stories

So far i have read all your stories.

Ifound them all great excellent style of writing.

The human &the non human stories. Your knowledge about the historical happenings i IWLYF is amazing i was a bit

surprised about that you 've wrote Salzburg ,Germany . . . Salzburg is in Austria just a neighbour country of Germany.I saw lot of times Americans going to countries about which they have not knew the geographical place . . . It's not a sin to put a city into wrong country . . . It is a monstrumious act pretend to be the super power in the whole world! And to go and attack and bomb a country without even to know it's geographical place! !!!!!!!! Like USA has done many times. Again i love your stories keep it up myself & many other readers are eagerly waiting for new chapters! !!!!!!

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 11 years agoAuthor
salzburg

Apologies for the geographical error. I had Germany on the brain.

Stephan10caStephan10caabout 11 years ago
Love This Story

It's a toss up which I enjoy more, this story or Justine. Keep up the good work.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Oh my

What a time to find his mate. I believe he needs to end the Borcelli's because of all the people they have hurt and to protect his mate from them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Three Words

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmalmost 11 years ago
After 12:00a.m.- e.s.t. just had to finish this!!!

Now My Lady-

Please don't tease by making us wait too long.

This is a hot one and the segment lengths

are good with compelling flow to them.

A Super job!

sexysassymesexysassymealmost 11 years ago
Don't know how I managed to miss this...

I only realised four days ago that you'd started another tale and I'm loving it!

I cannot wait to see how it all unfolds? Will Reese survive the gala? Will Christiano finally be killed? Will Vangie, Donatello and Reese join forces? Oh my goodness so many questions and now I have to wait to have them answered.

Please don't make us wait too long. :)

SmileWhenYouMeanItSmileWhenYouMeanItalmost 11 years ago
Stands alone

Thanks - I've greatly enjoyed the fact that although I've read none of your other stories (yet), this world is so well described and well developed that I could immerse myself in it effortlessly. I like the way Reese is immersed in his purpose, but still human (for want of a better description), and hope that he can learn to forgive the doc for the person he was.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Ohhhh!!!!

This is getting GOOD!!! The character jumps are more seamless now, your writing so descriptive that the elements of suspense and intrigue are strong!! On to chp4!!!

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Ooppss

I meant chp5 lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reese Ch. 03 Previous Part
Reese Series Info