All Comments on 'Reese Ch. 06'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Littlecat76Littlecat76almost 11 years ago
More please

Continually checking for updates well written and a different take on the majority of vampire stories

donaldedonaldealmost 11 years ago
excellent

as always love your stories in general and pacifically this one I can not wait for more

I hope that Reese takes Alex's advice and lets the doctor live and I can not wait ot see how he deals with Edgar's grandfather.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
I am so looking foward for the party train to happen!!

It is going to be some extravaganza when all these parties meet up. I think Edgar's grandfather is going to have to deal with his son in law in a way that he has never expected. It is strangely ironic that Christiano's mate is someone who is simply pure. Funny that it is the exact opposite of his spectrum. Even though she is pure and good and all that does not mean that she can't wield an ax. Hmmmm. As for Alex's special powers..., LOL Can't wait to see why she is so fantastic, but I for one am glad that Reese has a mate who is loving and strong. His first wife and children died from the plague. Being the agent that brought death to his family is a blow that not many could live thru. Reese/Giovanni was and is a good person, he deserves to live a fulfilling existence. The leeches that caused so much harm deserve to be destroyed. Alex balances him, just as his first wife did. Marco and Edgar also balance him, they are like his children. I truly believe that Donatello and Vangie will become formidable friends..., the rest will die. I believe Elena will die to ensure someones safety. I think Edgar's parents and grand parents lives are in the own hands. If they cross Reese or Edgar for that matter, I do not think they will live. These are my musings. I love your work. It makes a person think. I cannot wait for more!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

Emilio is one arrogant bastard. I can't wait till he meets his end. Both his and Cristano's arrogance is going to be their down fall.

AriesPantherAriesPantheralmost 11 years ago
YOUR #1

I Don't know How you Find the time, the IMAGINATION.

You keep us all on our toes waiting for you to provide us with our next fix.

Don't know how you do it But as Always You Do it BRILLIANTLY.

THANK YOU

0311wife0311wifealmost 11 years ago
Wonderful story but please double check for military accuracy.

I very much appreciate the slow and steady character development. I'm enjoying every chapter. One thing I wanted to mention in regards to Alex though. You said she is an Intel Officer. Thus she would not be completing an enlistment . She would have been commissioned. Enlisted personnel (Sgts, StaffSgts etc) renew contracts by "reenlisting. Officers (Captains, Majors etc) renew commissions. If you have questions regarding language for the military side of her character please let me know and I'll be happy to help. Looking forward to the next installment!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
So good

I think that Elena is not so bad that she cannot be redeemed. I think that Christiano twisted her when she was young and she has been under his thumb and trying to stay on his good side for a long time, no matter what it took. I think she's finally tired of the life she has been living.

It's good to see that Alex has pulled Reese from his self-destructive, down-ward spiral, and given him a new reason to live. I am eager to see what comes from your two new lady vamps!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago
Excellent!!!

I can't wait for Emilio to die!! Alex is one tough cookie, I like her.

zetagirlzetagirlalmost 11 years ago
Truly Awesome

I find myself wishing that the doctor and Elena are spared, whereas Emilio and Chrisiano are wonderful villians...so easy to dislike. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
Next chapter please.

I keep checking for the next chapter but it is never here. Boo!

Giggles4uGiggles4uover 10 years ago
Ugh!!

Woman! Why do you torture me so?!?! Every night I come on your page to see if you've updated this series...yet to my utter disappointment, you only updated the Skaters series!! The torture!

Please, please update Reese!

Thank you!

(Yes I know I sound like a petulant could but I can't wait any longer!)

P.s. I love all your stories! Yay Kala!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1663 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Reese Ch. 05 Previous Part
Reese Series Info