Reese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The camera will be on this side, better you feel me up than me being exposed on film.'

To that end, she also raised her left leg slightly. I placed my right hand on the back on her right thigh. The laid there on the countertop in a frozen tableau, no one wanting to make the next move. Reese fumbled around at her side and picked up the script again, she held it high and craned her neck to see past my shoulder.

'Okay, apparently you're supposed to rip my shirt open.'

I nodded and moved to open up her robe when she quickly closed up the top of the bathrobe with one hand and said quickly,

'Uh, I'm not wearing anything underneath. So let's assume for now that you already know how to tear a shirt open.'

'Right,' I chuckled before continuing. 'Okay, there's no way I can "remove your bra with my teeth" while I'm lying on top of you like this.'

'Just pulled it up then?' she said casually.

'Pull it up?'

'Yeah, just yank it away. The bra doesn't have to come off completely. Just make sure my boobs pop out.'

'Alright. Anything else to this?'

Reese looked over the script and said, 'Well, we have sex until we climax and then that's scene.'

'You wanna do try that?' I asked awkwardly.

'You thrust, I moan; I think we got it.'

I nodded enthusiastically as I climbed off of her and jumped back to the floor. Reese sat up on the countertop and straightened her robe before doing likewise. It was then I realised how heavily we were breathing. We had done nothing, and yet our hearts were racing.

'Well, 8 scenes we've gone through. That ought to do it for today,' she said, trying to change the topic.

'Yeah, wasn't so awkward.'

'No, it was pretty fun actually,' she chuckled exhaustedly.

'Well, maybe it was a bit awkward,' I said more honestly.

Reese shrugged. We looked at each other for a moment, unsure of what to do next. I was already planning on grabbing my jacket and heading for the door, when an inexplicable thought crossed my mind. As oppose to thinking it through first, I decided to straight out ask her,

'You didn't really pick this role, just for the physical contact did you?'

Reese was clearly taken aback, having apparently forgotten her earlier remark. Despite this, she actually seemed to be contemplating an answer. After what must've been a full 20 seconds, choosing her words carefully, she said,

'You know I have two kids?'

'You've told me many times, yes.'

'And I work a lot. Not just on films but all these causes and fundraisers and not to mention I'm the face of Avon.'

'I am aware. You're a big deal Miss Witherspoon,' I said jokingly.

'I don't have time to date, and the fact of the matter is, I haven't even been with many men since my divorce.'

'That was almost three years ago wasn't it?' I asked, not wanting to appear like I had spent close to 3 hours reading up about her on the internet last week.

'Closer to four actually. It's been a long dry spell. It might not have been my whole reason for choosing the role in this film, but I will admit, that somewhere in my mind, it did factor in.'

'Now when you say you haven't been with many men lately, is that just dating or, how to put this delicately...been with men intimately.'

Reese laughed nervously. 'I don't know what it is about you that makes me comfortable talking about these things,' she muttered before continuing, 'No, I haven't been intimate with someone in a long time.'

Silence once more. She leaned back against the counter, elbows on the black marble, eyes straight ahead. I stood two metres opposite, hands in my pocket. A curious little smile crossed her face; I couldn't quite understand what it meant.

'And now, things are definitely awkward?' I said.

Reese laughed, and with it, all awkwardness disappeared. Suddenly, another thought crossed my mind, and despite the reasonable, level-headed portion of my brain warning me against it, I inexplicably blurted out,

'You want to go through that scene once more.'

I knew what it meant, and judging from her immediate change in expression, so did she. The double entendre could not have been less subtle. She stared at me with those blue eyes of hers, impossible to read as always. I stared right back, expecting her to show me the door. She swept several loose strands of blonde hair back behind her ear, and without a hint of hesitation in her voice, she replied,

'Yes. Lets.'

I took two steps forward and reached out with my right hand, wrapping my fingers around the belt of her bathrobe. With a slight tug, the knot came undone and the sides of her robe open. She stood up straight, looking me right in the eyes, oblivious to her emerging nakedness. I raised both my hands and planted them high on her chest above her breasts, her breathing increased as did my own. I ran my palms up to her neck, in the process, pushed the robe away from her shoulders. She stood perfectly still as the robe fell away and crumpled silently on the floor beneath us. With one hand now at her side and the other remaining on her slender neck, I spared a moment to look at her. I wanted to not only appreciate the beautiful naked body, but also who it belonged to.

I won't lie, I had Googled "Reese Witherspoon naked" plenty of times before and after meeting her. And I had grown hard many times watching the footage from her nude scene back in the 90s, but to see her in the flesh, mere centimetres away, the thrill was indescribable. The pictures of Reese Witherspoon I had seen on the internet belonged to a young twentysomething girl, the Reese Witherspoon before me was a beautiful woman who instantly overshadowed any and all formal conquests. The mere sight of this woman was enough to get me excited. But to have all my other senses privy to her, it was almost overwhelming. Her scent, the smooth, warm feel of her skin, the sound of her heavy breathing and now, the taste of her lips.

We were not playing a scene anymore. When we kissed, we did it for us. As ours lips moved against each other, Reese immediately went from passive to active. Her hands, at first unsure what to do, soon raced down to my belt buckle and with several deft moves, she undid it and pulled the belt away from my pants. I soon felt my zipper become undone and my trousers slipping down my legs.

Not bothering to act the gentlemen, the hands reached for her breasts and squeezed both tightly. Reese gasped slightly at the contact. At the same time, my lips moved from her mouth and began to kiss her slender neck. Not content to simply knead her breasts or ever so gently twist her nipples, I soon gave in to my urges and took her nipples in my mouth and began to suck on them, moving from one to the other in equal measure. With my hands free, I ran them straight down her body and between her legs. Not bothering to play around with her, as was my usual M.O., I immediately slipped two fingers into her. The sudden penetration took her by surprise, and for a moment, I thought her legs would give away beneath her. But she soon steadied herself and moaned loudly as my two fingers pushed in and out of her while my thumb began to rub her clitoris.

As a testament to her sexual needs, her vagina was already wet as my fingers slid in and out of her opening. Slowly but surely, the walls of her vagina began to grow more slick. Meanwhile, I continued to suck on one breast while groping the other. Suddenly, I felt Reese's slender fingers slip into my underwear and wrap around my penis. With a few quick movements, my underwear was soon on the floor with my trousers and her bathrobe. Just as I was pleasuring her, she began to take a tight grip and rub her hands up and down the length of my member. Her touch was enough to make the aching in my groin unbearable. She had barely been touching me for 5 seconds when I slipped another finger into her vagina with a sudden hard force, causing her buttocks to slap against the counter behind her. Reese cried in pleasure. Her ecstasy was my ecstasy and just when she thought my fingers was as far into her as possible, I forced them even deeper. This time, her legs did give way beneath her. I moved my other hand from her breasts and wrapped my arm around her waist, supporting her as I eased her slowly to the hardwood floor beneath us.

The whole time her hand was still on my penis. I decided in that moment to take control and took both her hands and pin them to the floor at her sides. Reese bit her bottom lip and craned her head to look down her body, awaiting the inevitable. Without needing to be told, she spread her legs wide for me as I positioned myself between them. Sparing one more moment to look over her small, thin, spread eagled body, I guided my penis into hot, tight opening and buried it to the hilt. Reese cried out loudly in pleasure.

Her hands fought to free themselves, perhaps to stop my hips from thrusting into her with such force, or perhaps to even heighten it; regardless, I kept them pinned at her side and thrust in and out of her with great vigour. I felt the walls of her vagina tighten which only served to heighten our pleasure. Reese craned her head to look down her body and watch as I fucked her. Seemingly satisfied with the attention she was finally receiving, she let out cries of pure bliss that resulted from several years of pent up sexual frustration.

Both of us were oblivious to how we had gone from reciting lines to having sex on the hotel room floor, or the fact that we were in a hotel in the first place with thin walls. We didn't care. Every sound and movement of her body only increased my pleasure. The way her fingers curled up into a tight fist with every thrust, or the way her breasts bounced back and forth rhythmically or her heavy moaning which was accentuated with a borderline yell at the point of every thrust.

As I found myself building towards an orgasm, I no longer was just thrusting my hips back and forth but moving my entire body with the sole purpose of pushing my penis as deep into her vagina as was possible. As I did so, our entire bodies rubbed against each other. Her face buried in my neck, her moaning now muffled as she resisted the urge to scream at the top of her lungs, her breasts moving against my chest and her thighs, instinctively wanting to clamp down on my hips, yet remaining spread wide for the sake of her own pleasure. Finally, I felt it all come to a head. I released her hands finally and wrap her body in my arms as I took several long hard pushes into her vagina, savouring the feel as I emptied everything all into her. Almost on cue, I felt her whole body tense up and her arms, finally free, moving to embrace me and hold her tight. Her thighs wrapped tightly around my waist as she let out a loud cry of pure ecstasy while her face contorted into a look of sheer bliss as she experienced the first toe tingling orgasm in a long time.

From the way we both held each other for so long, the elation and pleasure didn't seem to ever subside. But when it finally did, we both stopped tensing up and I simply lay on top of her. Reese's arms fell to her side and her legs falling limply to the ground. The only sound left was our mutual heavy breathing. I remained on top of her, my penis still very much imbedded deep inside her vagina, but slowly losing its hardness. Wanting to stay inside of her for as long as possible, I continued to push into her, although much more gently than before.

I don't know how long we remained on the floor, but we were both almost asleep by the time I finally climbed off her and rolled to one side. I sat up next to her, leaning against the kitchen counter and undid some of the buttons on my shirt, only realising now that I was still wearing it. As for Reese, she remained completely naked on the floor, eyes closed but still awake. Her breathing was steadying but she still took deep breaths that made her breasts rise and fall alluringly. Her arms and legs remained limp by her side.

With my hand, I nudged her right leg to one side and looked at her vagina clearly for the first time. I broke the silence and between breaths, I said to her,

'Wow...you really are...a natural blonde.'

Reese opened her eyes and saw as my fingers ran through the small patch of her blonde pubic hair that I suspected had been neatly trimmed. Directly below, her opening was covered in a fine sheen of moisture. Absentmindedly, I took my fingers and gently parted the lips of her vagina. As I did so, the result of our collective orgasm began to ooze out of her slowly.

'How does it look down there?' she asked suddenly.

'Like you've just been fucked and you enjoyed it.'

'I really did,' she said with a smile.

I lay back down by her side, and let my hand wander across her body before settling on her left breast. Beneath my hand, her heart was still beating furiously. I casually let my finger trace around her nipple and the base of her breasts, occasionally cupping here and squeezing there. Each time, her breasts showed remarkable firmness and bounce considering the fact she was a mother of two. As I looked at her, naked in my arms, I had to keep reminding myself, this is Reese Witherspoon, this is Reese Witherspoon.

For a long while, nothing much happened. We both remained on the floor, me idly playing with her breasts while she was content to lie there on the floor, finally fulfilled sexually. I didn't like to think about how I had gotten to this point or where it would lead. All the thinking and fantasising would just hurt my head. For now, I just wanted to make the most of the situation.

But even as I tried to put these thoughts out of my head, and tried to resist the urge to ask her what this all meant, I thought back to my first meeting with Reese about 2 months ago when I came to New York for the table reading of the script. We had shook hands and commented on the New York weather. I told her I was a fan, and she said likewise, commenting on how she had seen me in a pilot I had done for CBS. It all seemed so innocent back then. "Ms Witherspoon" as I called her was still this Goddess who appeared untouchable by the likes of me. Now, I looked at her lying next to me, naked, eyes closed and breathing easily, she looked so different. I hadn't imagined back then that this beautiful woman was a lonely, sexually frustrated mother of two. The idea of her as a co-worker had blown my mind. The thought now that she could become so much more, was mind-boggling and exciting in equal measure.

'Nate?' she said suddenly.

'Yeah?'

'Do you want to fuck again?'

'Yes, yes I do.'

Before I could even move, Reese had mounted me and kept me pinned to the floor. I looked up at her and admired the stunning view of her beautiful ample breasts and her long, straight blonde hair. The mere sight of her naked in a different position was enough to get me hard. Reese adjusted herself on top of me and grasped my penis with her slender fingers. She straddled me and let her vagina hover over my stiff and erect member. With one graceful movement, Reese lowered herself down on top of me. Once more, I felt the walls of her vagina contract. But after our first round, her insides were so slick with the results of our orgasms that friction was nonexistent.

Without needing any help from me, Reese began to settle in to a rhythmic motion, gyrating her hips back and force, hands on my chest for support. I didn't even need to move, I just laid there and watched her breasts begin to bounce up and down with each movement, and the expression of satisfaction on her face. Once more, my ever busy brain forced words into my mouth. And in the middle of our love making, I foolishly asked,

'What are we doing?'

'Having sex?' Reese answered, opening her eyes and looking thoroughly confused.

'Are we having sex because you need it, or because you want to do it with me?'

'Do you care either way?' she asked, now pausing, but with my penis still very much imbedded inside of her.

'I don't know. But it'd be nice to know. Plus we've been drinking, you know, a lot.'

'The fact is Nate, I think we'd be in the same spot we are now, even if we didn't consume all that alcohol. I need this. I need my release. I need to be fucked. And I want to do it with you. I know this is ridiculously unprofessional, and believe me, I've never given into my desires like this, especially with a co-star I'm meant to be rehearsing scenes with. But I can't help myself.'

'What do you want to do Reese?'

Reese stopped to think before she answered. It was bazaar to have such a serious conversation while my penis was jammed deep inside of her, but that's how things happen sometimes. I waited for an answer, my hands reaching up to her dangling breasts once more. I pulled her in to kiss her nipples whilst she contemplated her answer. Eventually, looked me square in the eyes and said,

'I want you to fuck my brains out. Take me anyway you want and make me come repeatedly. Make me scream and moan before leaving me naked, sweating and out of breath,' she said seductively before continuing, 'We get it out of our system with one night of pure pleasure. I'll let you do anything you want. But tomorrow, when we walk on set do ours scenes together like it was any other day. Because let's face it, all we have is this film, and then we'll be parting ways. How does that sound?'

I thought about this proposition carefully. She was right. With her living in Los Angeles and me moving wherever the work is, be it New York, LA or even back home in Australia, our relationship was tied to this film. Not to mention who she was; and I don't just mean Reese Witherspoon the $20 million a movie actress, I meant Reese Witherspoon the mother of two young kids. With only a couple of weeks left filming, it wouldn't last long at all. Her proposition was neat and efficient. One night of pleasure, and I erase all fantasies about some kind of prolonged relationship. This was no time for disappointment. I had already gotten further with Reese than I had ever imagined in my wildest dreams. And I meant that literally. None of my dreams ever included me fucking her and then going back for seconds much less thirds. And so she was right, one night of pure lust and ecstasy.

'I can have you anyway I want?' I asked.

She smiled. 'I'd prefer you didn't fuck me in the ass, but yes, all options are open.'

'Oh Miss Witherspoon, I love hearing you talk dirty.'

Reese laughed. 'Wow, that sounded almost as cheesy as the dialogue in the film.'

I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a kiss. We instantly resumed where we had left off as Reese began to ride me once more, breasts dangling from her chest and bouncing hypnotically to the rhythm of gyrations. It was currently 4:30 in the afternoon. In my mind, I was beginning to think about how we would spend the rest of the night. With her single-handedly working towards both of our next orgasms, I lied there motionless, letting her do all the work. She bobbed up and down on my penis as I watched every tiny motion of her body; the way that smile would form in the corner of her mouth every time she felt true pleasure, the lively bouncing of her breasts, the sight of my penis disappearing behind a small tuff of blonde pubic hair. She was mine for the whole night.

***

TWO DAYS LATER

I had not seen Reese for several days. Not since our night together; a night that was still vivid in my mind. So many little moments, seared into my brain. We had given into our desires to the extent that seeing her wearing clothes was jarring. We had fucked twice on the floor before heading for the bedroom. We paced ourselves and spent awhile exploring each other's bodies. Dinner was room service in the bedroom wearing bathrobes. We slept, we woke up a couple hours later, the hunger returning. And I'm not talking about the food. Reese proves to be adept in a number of positions. She was just the shy girl I had pictured.