Reese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up the next morning, naked in each other's arms. She jumped in the shower. I joined her. Again we fucked. Only then did I learn that she was on birth control. In hindsight, that should've been my first question to her. But when the chance to be with someone like Reese Witherspoon, presents itself, you don't exactly look for excuses not to. By 10 o'clock of the following morning, Reese was due on set. Watching her get dressed was almost sad. I returned to the piles of discarded clothes from the previous afternoon and put them on. Within 3 minutes, Reese and I had gone from stark naked to fully dressed in clothes which left nothing to the imagination. I remember clearly, watching her put on the baggy sweater and jeans. We kissed once more at the door, and with our lust, somehow still not satisfied, my hands found there way up her shirt and down her pants. She was more than happy to guide them there. She thanked me for a wonderful (and unexpected) night and we parted ways for the day.

And I spent the rest of that day sleeping. Something I realise I had not done much of l during my night with her. We had sworn to act professional for the last two weeks of filming. As we stood at her hotel door saying these things, the notion seemed ridiculous. But now, two days later, it didn't feel so impossible. I was content to leave it at that. Reese was right, when you spend a night being that...active, it does get it all out of your system. And so, two days later, I walked onto the studio lot, excited to be filming this movie for the first time since I had met Reese.

As I walked onto the set, a whole host of crew members were leaving. I greeted several before heading straight in. It was a small set. A perfect replica of a modern office conference room, with nothing to give away the fact it was a movie set except for the fact the window looked out onto a massive green screen. As a testament to how cheap then producers were, they decided to digitally add the New York backdrop as oppose to just hiring out a real office floor for a day. The set was quite empty, just Larry who was the director, the camera man, the sound man, the lighting director, and of course Reese, dressed smartly in a woman's business suit. She looked up at me the moment I set foot through the door.

'Morning Nate,' Larry said cheerfully.

'Morning Nate,' Reese said, slightly quieter and more reserved.

'Larry, Reese,' I said, nodding to each person.

Larry opened up the script in his hand as Reese and I quickly exchanged flirtatious smiles. She looked beautiful as always. And for a moment, I began to think whether our plan of staying professional would work out. Larry interrupted my train of thought and said,

'Okay, so you guys have gone over this scene right? Gotten all the details for the sex scene straightened out?'

'Yep,' Reese and I said in unison.

'That's good. I'm sorry again I couldn't go over the scene with you two the other day. We're still a bit behind schedule. Did I miss anything?'

Reese and I exchanged looks again. Reese stared at me, tongue in cheek. I suppressed a smile and simply replied,

'No not really. It was pretty boring.'

'That's good. I've heard more than my fair share of stories about actors getting carried away when it comes to filming love scenes.'

'Unprofessional,' Reese frowned, attempting to conceal her obvious amusement.

'Okay, I've cleared the set, lights are ready, camera too, and we're already 10 minutes late. You guys want to get ready?'

Larry took his position behind the camera as Reese and I walked over to the conference table. I looked over at her and casually said,

'And how are you today?'

'Satisfied, very satisfied,' Reese said.

In the corner of my eye, I saw the sound guy furrow his brow. It was only then that I remembered Reese and I were both wearing microphones. It was probably best to limit the double entendres. Reese now stood leaning against the table, I stood opposite her. Larry popped his head out from behind the camera and said,

'Alright guys, seeing as we have limited crew due to the nudity, let's just get the sex scene out the way. We'll go back and do the dialogue later when everyone comes back in. Nate, Reese, we start with the kiss and move from there. Phil, start rolling cameras. Whenever you're ready guys.'

Larry gave us the green light leaving Reese and I standing there, in front of the lights and the camera. I stood still for several long seconds, Reese looking at me. Her breathing had increased; so had my own. To my right, I could see Larry waiting for me to do something. And so, per the script, I walked up to Reese and kissed her square on the lips. And with that, the memories of our night became so much clearer. It was amazing how familiar her lips felt. Just as was written in the script, Reese didn't kiss me back. She just stood there, 100% in character. What I did next however, tested her.

I reached up her skirt, placing my hand on her thigh. And then slowly, I ran it further up her leg, and let it come to rest directly on the front of her panties. Through the thin fabric, I could feel her heat coming from her vagina. Reese's eyes shot wide open, she had not expected me to touch her there. I continued to kiss her lips, and to test her even further, I didn't fake my fingering. With two fingers I pushed hard into her groin. Despite her panties, I could still feel my fingers entering several centimetres into vagina. From between her pursed lips came a moan. And from the moan she began to kiss me back. Oblivious to the camera and the crew, I continued to rub the area around her vagina, as we began to kiss passionately. Her tongue slipping into my mouth, our lips moving against each other, her hips pushing forward slightly to meet my fingers. Suddenly, from behind the camera, Larry yelled,

'Cut!'

Reese and I immediately stopped kissing. My hand coming out from under her skirt. We both looked over at Larry like scared students called before the principal.

'You did rehearse this scene right?'

'Thoroughly,' I said.

'Reese, your character isn't supposed to enjoy this just yet. She's against his advances. It's only when he forces her onto the table and really goes to town her body that you return his affections. Alright? We want to play the, "is he raping her, or is she consenting" angle.

'Right, sorry Larry. It slipped my mind,' Reese apologised.

'Maybe it's a good thing we stoppped,' Larry said, turning to the lighting director, 'Christian, can you fix the overhead light. It's a bit too bright.'

'Sure thing Larry,' replied the lighting director.

Larry looked over to us and mouthed the words, '1 minute'. I looked down at Reese, who stood on her toes trying to reach my eye level. We both laughed nervously. Both of us knowing what the laughter meant; even if the crew and Larry who were watching us, didn't. Reese reached towards my jacket lapel and turned off my microphone. She did the same with hers. She leaned in and whispered,

'I didn't forget. I just got caught up in the moment.'

'I know,' I replied smugly. 'We're not done with that yet, are we?'

'What can I say, one night just wasn't enough. I thought it was, but seeing you here, having your hands there. It's just...' she said, trailing off at the end.

'I can come over tonight.'

Reese sighed and looked up at me with a smile. 'I'll be waiting. But for now, let's keep it professional. I can't act with your fingers inside of me like that...As much as I do love it when they are.'

Suddenly, Larry called out from behind the cameras.

'Lights are fixed. Ready guys?'

Reese quickly turned our microphones back on. We traded glances once more before looking over to Larry.'

'Ready,' we said in perfect unison.

I'm not going to lie, filming that sex scene was pure torture. Getting to kiss her and fondle her magnificent breasts but never getting any satisfaction. People often think that filming sex scenes are very exciting and gratifying. But in reality, simulated sex in front of 4 people and a high definition camera is anything but. The only difference between what most actors go through and what Reese and I are going through is that after we finish filming this scene, we will go to her hotel room and do it for real.

This film may turn out to be bad, but being part of it has officially become the best to ever happen to me. But regardless of how much the critics may criticise it, and they will, I have no doubt that nowhere, in any review, will there be criticism of lack of chemistry between Nate Shepherd and Reese Witherspoon.