Refined Adjustments Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers

"Orsina... OG Sina! Wow, how long has it been?" Nesca asked as they hugged.

"Shit, like a fucking decade since my mom watched after us while my dad sat in his study."

"Wow. So how are your parent's?"

"Eh, my parents want to baby me so I'm spring breaking at my brother's. Only thing is that I haven't even gone to his place since I landed." Then a ring came from her phone.

"Speak of the devil... he's calling. Give me a second." She said to Nesca as she walked a few feet to answer.

"Hey bro, sorry I didn't... okay, I'll be there in twenty minutes." Orsina turned back to Nesca. "Ness, isn't your birthday coming up?"

"Yeah, in about two weeks."

"Well you missed my big two one but I will not miss yours. I will plan it and you will attend and shake your ass all night."

"Somethings are still the same. Okay, as long as if it's after finals week, I'll be there."

They exchanged phone numbers and went different ways.

When Nesca got in her car, she checked her phone. She only got a missed call from Rome, but nothing from Johnny.

"How can this man be hurt by my words when I was the one that felt his action?" Nesca thought out loud.

Nesca called Jerome and spoke to him for a little. Knowing Jerome and his attitude towards Johnny, Nesca was careful not to mention him.

"I just don't understand why you're with him," Rome said steering away from their previous conversation as if he read her mind.

"Can we talk a little later, I'm a bit too tired to talk about anything right now," Nesca said hopefully rushing him off the phone

"I'll come by later if that's good with you, Shorty."

"Yeah, fine." She hung up with that and start her car.

Then she realized that Johnny's jacket was in her backseat from their previous encounter at his place. She remembered the night vividly.

Johnny just came from work and stopped by her place. He looked tired from the peephole but he sure didn't show it when she answered the door. He kissed Nesca with such passion that she wondered if it were a fantasy.

Johnny told her, "Sorry I'm so late. I just finish a class and I wanted to see you." But he was wide awake since he had a tight grip on her ass.

"Okay... aren't you supposed to be off to bed for your class in the morning?" She laughed as she pushed him away.

"I'll be fine. Want to get some doughnuts holes and come back to my place? I haven't had them in so long and I've been craving them. Plus, I don't want to eat them all alone." He said giving her a bear hug, lifting her off the ground.

"Cravings?"

"Yes, my amazing, beautiful, sexy woman." He planted kisses on her face.

"Fine, grizzly. Stop crushing me and let me down." She smiled as he let her down and pulled her towards the door.

"Wait, Johnny." She stopped their tracks

"What's wrong Ness." He questioned.

Nesca showcased the rags she called pajamas as if she were Vanna White.

"Are you seriously sticking to that rule." Johnny pulled her in.

"It's not a rule. I just don't want to leave once my pajamas are on."

"You're breaking that rule tonight." He put his jacket over her shoulders then put her over his shoulder.

"When I say dough, you say nuts. Dough!"

"No! Put me down Johnny."

"Close enough." He said as he smacked her ass and walked out of her apartment.

She snapped back to reality.

"He can't be stay mad at me for this." She said as she drove off.

neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers
12