All Comments on 'Reflections'

by wild175133

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
really terrific bi family fun..tell us more

really terrific bi family fun story..wish more writers on this site would realize alot of women like my self..as well as many bi couples..find bi dad/son/mom action really big turn-on...wondering if kathy and jack have a stud son..who jack and kathy have taught like jack was...and have kathy and jack joined with both their families over the years..since both were into bi family fun???? as kathy's mom told jack....whatever..tell us more..this story too hot to leave as is...

deanahiideanahiialmost 15 years ago
wow

that was one well written hot story. loved the way it flowed and of course the ending.

ConqueredConqueredover 11 years ago
Wow. . .

I don't comment much on stories, but this one is amazing.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

i comment on stories all the time. this was dull to say the least, you spent far to much time explaining things while it was going on. i found this off putting

GreaserBobGreaserBobabout 5 years ago
Believably Unbelievable

This packs in an incredible amount of sex, yet the detail and even the awkwardness of the writing makes it believable, a roughness that makes it feel genuine. I don’t know what to think, very hot though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
could have been so hot but,

I'm not sure what you were going for but this reads like a documentary, all fact no passion. The events were hot as hell and should leave me wanting hot cock or mom love but instead it's like reading a phone book. The person telling this story doesn't seem to have any interest or care one way or the other about what's happening. And that entire intro about being a loser, maybe that's a clue. You just don't care. (Based on the writing, obviously I have no first hand knowledge)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but would have been nice to include a MMF threesome with Jack and his parents and had Jack fuck his mom while his dad fucked Jack from behind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story has potential and like the last poster a bisexual MMF threesome between Jack and his parents would have been awesome and also give a more graphic in depth description between Jack’s mom and dad and their friend John in which I imagine had bisexual relationship in which is not only limited to cocksucking, but probably the dad takes John cock up his ass and then John fucks Jack’s mom and share Jack’s mom and gets fucked by Jack’s dad while John is boning Jack’s dad! Would have been nice seeing Jack actually witness the MMF threesome between his parents and their friend John and perhaps later seduce Jack into a MMF threesome with his parents in their bed! That would have spiced up the story a lot!!!!

A rewrite might be in order to improve the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous