Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at John sitting on the couch and I moved between his legs and stroked his cock a few times and looked over at my mom she gave me a approving look and I looked back at John's cock and leaned forward and put it into my mouth. Like with my dad I started to bob up and down on it working the shaft and head with my tongue, every so often sucking and licking on his balls. His cock started to dance around in my mouth like my dad's did so I knew I was getting him close and I doubled my efforts in bobbing my head up and down on it and sucking harder then I felt it swell up and John let out a grunt and he shot three spurts of come directly into my mouth not nearly as much as my dad did but it was a good amount. John's dick went soft in my mouth and I with drew it and looked up at John and swallowed it down. Then I said, "Wow I had no idea it would be like this."

Dad then asked, "How did you like it Jack, is this something you would like to do again?

"Yeah I think so but I have no idea how to find some one who would be interested in this. Most of the guys I know shout out from the roof tops I'm strait."

John then said, "That is not surprising, you will find a lot of those guys aren't as strait as you or they think."

"How do I do that?" I asked.

"Very discreetly," my dad said.

"It's been a long day for me and I have a lot of home work to do this weekend along with my laundry I'm going to head up to get a beer and go to bed." I said.

Mom, dad and John told me good night and I got up to go up stairs. That is when I noticed mom got up to follow me.

I got to the kitchen and went to the refrigerator and pulled out two of my dad's Miller beers and went to my room and reclined on my bed. A couple of minutes later my mom walked in. She was still as naked as I was and she sat next to me on my bed she then leaned over and softly asked in my ear, "Did you really like what you did with your dad and John?"

I looked down at my hard on and wondered how far my mom wanted to take this? I thought about her question for a moment and truthfully answered, "Yeah I liked it a lot," I then continued, "To be honest though I'm a little confused though."

Mom then asked, "Confused about what?"

"I really liked it and I would like to do it again and I would like to try more things with a guy, but I don't want to be gay, I want more out of life," I answered.

"What do you want out of life?" mom asked, then she continued, "What else would you like to try with a guy"

"I want a wife who will be my partner in life. I want kids, I guess you could say I want my own family like you and dad have," I replied. I then reached down and started to lightly stroke my cock to give my hard on some relief then I said, "I want to find out what it is like to fuck and get fucked by a guy, I would like to try that once just to find out what it is like."

"I see," mom replied then she said, "Jack it does not have to be an either or choice, you can have everything you want out of life. The secret is just choosing the right person."

What do you mean? I asked.

Mom then replied, "Most people marry the wrong person and they end up paying for it for the rest of their lives. The secret is you have to be totally honest up front with the woman you marry and you have to be totally honest with yourself. For instance I new shortly after I met your dad that he and John have a special relationship, It was something I had to take in consideration when I decided to accept his proposal. I was a little threatened by it but I got to know John and how he and your dad feel about each other and I finally had to learn how to trust your dad." Mom then asked, "Jack what else would you like to do with a man?"

I thought for a second and wondered where this was going, and then I said, "I don't know."

Then mom put her right hand on my cock gently stroking it up and down and asked, "Jack honey, do you want to know what it feels like to get fucked by a man?" she then moved her head down to my chest and started to lick and suck my right nipple.

The feeling was just awesome I had no idea my nipples could be so sensitive. I thought for a few seconds and wondered why not tell the truth. Her and dad already knew I liked sucking cocks I just as well let them know how far I wanted to go with this and I softly replied, "Yes I would like to try that at least once,"

Then my mom said, "Jack do you want me to show you how to do that?"

Yes", I replied then I asked, "How are you going to do that?"

Mom just said, "You will find out tomorrow," then she moved her head down my stomach twirling her tongue in circles stopping briefly at my naval area then she moved down to my cock and sucked it in her mouth and started to give me a blowjob. With in a couple of minutes I was ready to get off but mom expertly held me off each time I was about to come. Then I couldn't take it any more and my hips started to come off the bed involuntarily and I started to moan. Then mom put more effort sucking my cock harder and faster then she went all then way down on my dick with her mouth and I exploded my second orgasm that night emptying right into her mouth. Mom then got up and kissed me good night and then left my room and in a couple of minutes I was asleep.

I woke up 5:30am the next morning out of habit and went down to fix my self some breakfast. I then showered and went and started my homework from school. Around nine thirty my mom came up to see how I was doing and asked, "You ok with what we did last night?"

I answered, "Sure no problem, why did you ask?"

Mom said, "Your father and I were just wondering that is all. Were you serious when you said you would like me to show you the best way to have anal sex?"

I thought for a few seconds wondering what she was getting at then I said, "Sure I am curious about that, but I don't know what the big deal is."

Mom then looked at me real serious and said, "Jack I will be honest here, if it is done right it could be one of the most pleasurable things you could do. I know that from personal experience. If you do not take precautions however you could do your self or your partner serious harm, like go to the hospital emergency room harm. When you finish your home work come and see me and I will show you how to prepare your self for that."

For the next two hours I did my home work working on the four subjects I brought home taking intermittent breaks as I was studying, about 11:30 I closed my last book and put it away in my back pack and carried it to my car so I wouldn't forget it tomorrow when I left to go back to school. I then went to find my mom to see if her and dad any plans for the day. I found dad and John in the rec room watching some kind of game on TV drinking soft drinks and eating chips I said hi to them and we made some small talk although neither of them brought up last night. Mom came out of the laundry room and asked, "How are you doing Jack?"

"Pretty good," I replied then I asked mom, "When did you think you were going to show me the correct way?"

Dad and John's ears percked up and mom said, "When would you like to do it?"

I replied, "I don't have any plans for the afternoon how about now?"

Mom then said, "I'm going to talk to your dad and John for a minute. Why don't you go up to the bathroom and take your clothes off and wait for me?"

"Ok," I said then I went up stairs wondering what we were going to do in the bathroom. When I got to our bathroom I went in and took my clothes off and waited a couple of minutes for my mom.

I heard her walk past the door towards her and dad's bedroom and shortly after she came in to the bathroom with out any clothes on carrying small sack. Mom then looked at me in a clinical manner and said, "Jack what I am about to do is get you prepped. If you want to do this kind of stuff your going to have to learn how to do it your self. Like I said last night if you do this incorrectly with out precautions you can end up getting your self or some one you care about seriously hurt. Unlike what many people think your colon is a pretty delicate part of your body.

Then I asked, "Ok how do we get started?"

Mom then said, "Lay down on your stomach and I will start by washing your ass."

I laid down on my stomach then she started to wash the crack of my ass with a warm wash rag then she said, "I am going to clean you inside and out all you have to do now is enjoy the feeling." After she was done washing my ass she then said, "Now I have to clean out the inside. Jack I am going to do that by giving you a series of enemas." she then grabbed a tube of KY Jelly and put some on my ass hole, then she filled a enema bag with water and greased the nozzle with some more KY Jelly and stuck the nozzle in my ass. She then released the valve on the line and my bowls began to fill up with warm liquid. When the bag was empty she filled it up and again and again. She then told me to hold it until I couldn't hold it any more then I could empty my bowls in to the toilet. I waited a couple of minutes then I got up off the floor and sat on the toilet and expelled my bowls in to the toilet. My mom repeated the process three or four more times till all I expelled from my bowls was clear liquid. Then my mom said to me, "Jack this is where the fun begins." then she put some KY Jelly on her index finger and got behind me and inserted it into my rectum. She started to move it in and out of my ass slowly and asked, "Jack how does that feel?"

I replied, "It feels good don't stop."

She then inserted a second finger and moved then in and out of my ass just as slow and asked, "Jack how does this feel now?"

"Better," I replied.

She then stuck a third finger in working all three fingers in my ass then she asked, "How does this feel Jack?"

"Oh god that feels good," I replied.

Then mom said, "Then your going to love the next step Jack." She then with drew her fingers and pulled a six-inch vibrator out of the sack and put some KY Jelly on it and put it on my sphincter muscle and said, "Relax Jack."

I relaxed as much as I could and to tell you the truth I was surprised as to how easy it went in and my mom pushed it slow in and out of my as for a couple a minutes then she asked, "Jack how does this feel?"

"Better than your fingers," I replied.

Then she did the same with a ten-inch vibrator and a twelve-inch vibrator when she was done I was hard as a rock. Mom then said, "I think your ready follow me down stairs."

We went down stairs and dad and John where both naked. There cocks were semi erect and mom asked, "Are you ready Jack?"

I answered, "Yes."

Then mom said, "Get on your hands and knees Jack."

I got on my hands and knees and my dad got off the couch and stood in front of me. Then my mom said, "You have to get your father ready now. You know what to do."

I reached up and started to stroke my dad's cock then I got up on my knees and started to suck his cock. In a couple of minutes he was hard and my mom asked, "Is he ready Jack?"

I looked at my dad's hard cock and said, "I think so."

Then mom said, "Then ask him Jack?"

I then asked my dad, "Will you stick it in me."

Then mom sternly said, "Jack when men have sex with men they either suck or fuck now what do you want your dad to do?"

I looked up at my dad and I asked, "Will you fuck me?"

Mom then handed me the KY Jelly and I applied it to my dad's cock and dad stepped behind me and put his cock between the cheeks of my ass and pressed the head against my ass hole and said, "Prepare you self Jack here it comes."

There was intense pressure and a little pain at first once my dad had the head of his cock inside of my ass the pressure subsided and the pain went away shortly after. My dad then asked, "Are you ready Jack to proceed?"

"Yeah go ahead," I responded.

Dad then slowly pushed his cock all the way into my ass then stopped and held it there for a few seconds and asked, "How are you doing Jack?"

"I'm doing ok," I responded

Then he slowly began to move his cock in and out in short slow stroked every once in awhile he would take a long stroke. Then he said, "Oh god you feel good Jack. Your so dam tight and hot in there."

It seemed like he fucked me for a very long time but in actuality it was only a few minutes. The next thing my dad said, "Oh god I'm getting close. Get ready to take my come Jack."

John then got off the couch and stood in front of me. I knew he wanted to be next. With out any one saying a word I reached up with my right hand and pulled his cock in to my mouth to get him hard while my dad was behind me fucking my ass. It only took a couple of minutes of sucking John's cock to get him hard, I pulled it out of my mouth to look at it then I looked up at John and smiled. My dad then pushed in my ass real hard and said, "Oh god Jack here it comes I'm going to fill your ass up with my juice are you ready?" Before I could answer I could feel my dad's come rushing in to my ass feeling it warmth as it entered me. My dad pulled out when he finished coming and stepped away from me. Then John pulled his hard cock out of my mouth and handed me the tube of KY jelly. I put a liberal amount on it, and then he stepped behind me and pushed his cock inside of me. He then started to take long slow deliberate strokes in me. After a couple of minutes he picked up the pace. John started to breath heavily as he picked up the pace asking me how I was doing then he took one final lunge into me and grunted. I could fill his dick spasm in side of me filling my ass with his hot come. He then went soft and he with drew his dick.

I then got off the floor and mom said, "Let's get you cleaned up Jack then we can talk about what happened here." Mom the turned and went up stairs and I followed her to the bathroom. I looked at the toilet and sat down on it and expelled my father's and Johns come from my ass. Mom looked at me and said, "That is a normal reaction Jack, now get in the shower and get cleaned up." I didn't say anything back to mom I just got in the shower and turned the water on and washed my self off. Mom was waiting for me when I got out of the shower and I dried my self off. She looked at me and said, "Jack how do you feel about what we did last night and this morning?"

I put the lid down on the toilet and sat down and thought for a few seconds then I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Did you like what you have done so for? Is this something you would like to do again?" Mom said, clarifying what she asked before.

"Yeah I liked it a lot, I had no idea it would be so fun to do. To be honest I know it probably was not done under the best of circumstances with my dad and all. It is something I have been wanting to try for the longest time and I am glad I got to see what it is like," I replied.

"I agree with you on that but your dad and I talked it over and decided because of your age it would not be such a wrong thing to do. We figured because you're old enough to understand. We also think it would be best if we left this as a one time situation" Mom said. "I need to ask you something Jack. Our you seeing anyone right now?"

I looked at mom and thought for a moment then I asked, "What do you mean?"

"Our you seeing anyone at the moment?" Mom said.

"I am kind of seeing some one at school but I don't know how serious it is." I replied.

"Is she the only person your seeing at the moment?" mom asked.

"Yeah kind of, we enjoy each others company. We talk and do things together at school," I replied. "Jack you know your going to have to tell her about your interest and desires. It's only fair to her," mom said.

"Yeah I know we kind of talked about it last night on the phone. I told her we could talk about it some more tomorrow when we get back to school," I said.

"Call me tomorrow night and tell me what she said ok. I have to warn you though not many women find this kind of thing attractive. In fact most would drop a guy in a second if they found out they like to do this. If that is the case with this person you're seeing don't try and make any promises to her. If she does not accept you for who and what you are then she is not the person for you, understand Jack," mom said then she continued, "I brought some clothes in here for you. Put these on and we will go shopping this afternoon."

I picked up the pants and said, "These are way too big for me, and where's my underwear?"

You won't need any underwear this afternoon just put the pants on and pull the belt tight and tuck the shirt in."

I put the pants on like she said and pulled my belt tight to keep them from falling down and put the shirt on again I noticed the shirt was way too big for me and I looked at mom and she just looked at me and nodded. I then put my tennis shoes on with no socks. Mom asked, "Are you ready to go Jack?"

"Yeah I guess so," I replied.

We then walked out to my car and she told me go to the local Walgreen's Drug Store. I pulled in to the store's parking lot and parked the car and we went in to the store. We went directly to health and sundry isle to look at the enema equipment, Mom picked out an enema bottle, one large rubber syringe, small rubber syringe and a tube of KY Jelly. We went to the sales check out and paid for the items and got in the car. Mom then said, "You never know Jack you might need these things when you get back to school." Then mom said, "Lets go to Walnut and 13th St. down town."

I started the car up and we left Walgreen's parking lot wondering why she would want to go there. There wasn't anything down there and to be honest it was a part of town to stay away from. I got down town and we arrived at the intersection of Walnut and 13th St. Mom pointed to the left and said, "We want to go in there next." I looked where she was pointing and the sign out front said Bad Boy Bowser Bob's Book Store. I'm not kidding it really did say that, from the outside the place looked like a dump and I wondered what it was they really sold in there. When we got in side I have to admit it was really nicer than the outside but that is not saying much. I noticed they sold real hard core porn they had lingerie that looked like it would only fit a twelve year old and in the display cases were reels and reels of dirty 8mm silent movies along the walls there were displays of every shape and size of electric vibrators and dildos. Mom walked over to the display rack of vibrators and pick out three like she had at home and we went to the counter and paid for them. The sales clerk was a heavyset woman with really huge tits in what looked like her fifties. She said, "How are you doing today Donna? You wear your other vibrators out already?" It really surprised me mom new such a place to exist. It floored me to find out she comes in here enough the sales help knows her by name.

Mom answered, "We're doing pretty good today Mary. No, I didn't wear my other vibrators out these are for Jack."

Mary looked at me and smiled and winked, I know when kids grow up to be adults there parents look for ways to embarrass them but I think mom was really crossing the line this day. Then mom asked Mary if it was busy out back and Mary just smiled and said there were a few customers' back there but not too many, she winked at mom. Mom then asked, "Can we have four dollars worth of quarters."

Mary made the change and then mom said, C'mon Jack there is something back here I want to show you."

We walked through a beaded curtain it seemed like there were three or four rows of little booths; Mom took me to the back row and entered the one-second from the wall. She motioned me to follow her into the booth. When I got in side I could tell it was barely big enough to hold two people. Mom put a few quarters in the machine and projector started up playing a movie of two people fucking and sucking each other. She then pointed at the two 8" holes in the plywood walls and asked, "Do you know what those are Jack?"