Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly said, "No."

A couple of minutes later a hard cock came through one of the holes and mom pointed it out to me and said, "That is what that hole is for Jack. He wants some one to suck his cock."

"Who," I asked.

"A cock sucker," Mom replied, then she asked me, "You like to suck cocks don't you Jack?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"Then take care of it Jack that is why he is here. That is why you are here." mom replied.

I then looked up at mom and she then lowered her chin towards the cock and said, "Get on with it Jack this is how you start being a cock sucker."

I got down on my knees in front of the glory hole and grabbed the cock and put it in my mouth. I started sucking and stroking it and the guy on the other side of the wall let out a quiet sigh. Mom then said, "Yeah that's right Jack work him with your mouth. Get him off Jack make him come in your mouth."

Then he started to pump it in and out of my mouth and in a couple of minutes I felt the cock swell up in my mouth and he gave on final thrust and started to come in my mouth. Then mom said, "Don't swallow Jack, you never swallow in a place like this." I then pulled away from the cock and looked at the floor of the booth and spit the guys come out of my mouth.

Mom then said, "Let's go Jack we have one more stop to make before we go home." We then left the booth as we were walking out of the store Mary said, "Thank you for coming in did you guys have fun back there?"

Mom replied, "Jack here had a great time," then she smiled and winked at Mary on our way out of the store.

We got in my car and started to drive out of the parking lot. When I got to the street mom said, "Go to the intersection of 14th and Grand Ave."

Now I may have been a little naive back then but I new what was in that neighborhood. So I asked mom, "Why do you want to go there? There is nothing there but the dirty movie theater."

Mom replied, "That is where we are going Jack." Then she asked, "How did you like the adult book store?"

"It was ok I guess, to be honest I don't think it would be my first choice for such an activity," I replied.

Mom then said, "Such places are very seldom a first choice Jack. It is how ever an option when the itch gets to be too much to bear. It is also a good place to go with some one who has a similar interest."

I then pulled into the movie theater parking lot. I noticed there were not very many cars in it and I wondered why she would want to take me here.

Before we got out of the car mom said, "Now Jack I'm going to need you to do everything I say when I say it with out question, do you understand?"

Now I was really wondering what she had in mind. Up to this time the only people I understood who went to these kind of movies were old men who wore rain coats. I saw she was serious so I nodded my head yes.

Then mom asked, "Ok, just so there is no misunderstand what did I just say and what was your answer."

I looked at mom and said, "I'll do everything you say when you say it with out question."

Then mom said, "Ok Jack let's go inside."

We got out of the car and went in side. Mom went to the counter and said "Hello Diane can I have two tickets for the theater?"

Diane was a middle-aged woman who looked like she had a hard life she smiled at my mom and said, "Sure Dona," she then took moms money. On our way in I noticed they had an arcade set up for viewing movies like they did at the bookstore. I asked mom, "These have glory holes in them to?"

Mom replied, "Maybe we will find out after we watch the movie."

We walked in to the theater the first thing I noticed is that it was pitch black in there. The only thing you could see was the screen. We waited along the wall for about three minutes while our eyes adjusted to the dark. When we could see where we were going mom led me to the back row. There was an isle about 8 feet wide between the back row of seats and the wall. I noticed four guys standing along the wall. There were three other guys sitting further our row of seats. Mom entered the row of seats first and I followed. When she reached the second seat from the isle she turned towards me and started to unbutton my shirt. I started to say something like what are you doing but mom held a finger to her lips and said, "Remember what we talked about in the car Jack." She then unfastened my pants and they fell right to the floor. Then mom said, "Sit down Jack." and I sat in the first seat of the row.

I sat in the chair and started to watch the movie. To be honest I was feeling really uncomfortable because I felt like I was practically naked in public. Mom leaned over and whispered, "Relax Jack, this is supposed to be fun. Just watch the movie and play with yourself a little bit."

Let's face it, this is not exactly a situation where some one could feel comfortable and at ease for the first time. I kept imagining the cops coming in here and busting every one in sight including me in all of my nakedness. I started to look around the theater and I noticed 2 of the guys in the row mom and I were in sitting next to each other with one of them playing with the other. I then turned around to see what was behind us and I saw two of the guys standing next to each other jacking each other off. The another two guys were stroking their cock as they appeared to watch the movie. I then turned around in my seat to face the movie screen and I noticed two guys sitting next to one another. One of the guys was leaning back in his seat while the other guy was looking down in to his lap leaning off to the side. I then saw his head go down in to the guys lap. You could barely see his head bob up and down in the guys lap as he was sucking the guy off. I then looked off to our side and I could see one guy with his head bobbing up and down in the other guys lap. I turned around in my seat to look at the other two guys who were jacking each other off and I saw one of them leaning over sucking the other guys cock then I saw him get on his knees and take the cock back in his mouth. I then looked at the other two guys and one of them walked over to me and stood with his cock just a couple of inches away from my mouth. I looked at mom and she said, "Go ahead and suck it Jack your sitting in the cock sucker's seat."

I got up and turned around in my seat so I was facing the man behind me and I leaned forward in my seat and took his cock in my mouth. Never in the world would I believe I would be doing something like this. Sucking off a stranger in a public place. The more I worked his cock though the bigger it got in my mouth and I took some pleasure in that. I then started to work his cock with my lips and tongue and going up and down the shaft with my mouth. He then started to thrust it in and out of my mouth. He let out a soft groan and his cock started to spit come in my mouth. When he was done coming he said, "Thank you," and with drew his cock out of my mouth turned and left. I looked down at the floor and spit his come out. The other guy was standing behind him watching the whole deal. He then stepped up with his cock out and I looked at mom. She motioned with her head towards the cock in a silent gesture for me to suck him to. I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth and I sucked on it about three times. Then I took it out of my mouth and unfastened his pants and pulled them down below his knees. I put his cock back into my mouth and started to suck it like I did the previous guy. I put both of my hands on his buttocks and pulled his dick further in my mouth. He then started to pump his dick in and out of my mouth on his own. A few minutes later he thrust his cock deep in my mouth and started to fill it up with his come. He with drew his cock out of my mouth an pulled his pants up and left the movie theater. I looked down at the floor and spit his come out of my mouth.

Before I turned around in my seat to face the movie screen mom reached over and pulled my shirt off my shoulders and asked, "Are you having fun?"

Mom stood up and quietly said, "I'll be right back Jack don't let any one sit in my chair. If some one wants to suck you or if they want you to suck them go right ahead and have fun without me."

"Where you going?" I asked.

"I'm just going to the bathroom and buy us a couple of cokes," mom replied.

I leaned back in my seat and started to watch the movie while I stroked my cock. I looked over to see the one guy still sucking the other. In a couple more minutes I saw the one guy thrust his hips up off the seat and come in the other guys mouth. He rose up out of his lap and spit his come on the floor. The one guy who got sucked off put his dick in his pants and got up and left. He said, "Excuse me," as he went by me to leave. I looked down the row again and saw the one guy who had been jacking off by him self get up with his cock still out of his pants. He walked by the one guy who had just sucked off the man who just left and said, "Excuse me," as he went by. He stopped in front of me with his cock out hanging right in my face. He thrust his hips forward then he looked down at me. I looked at his cock then I looked up at his face. He then thrust his hips forward again and nodded his head towards his cock. I reached up and unfastened his pants and pulled them down below his knees and leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. He grabbed my head and started to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. All I could do was just hang on to both of his legs to keep my self-steady in my seat. The other guy got up and sat next to me. I know what my mom said but let's face it in the situation I was in there was not much I could do about it. He reached over and started to play with my hard cock as the other guy was fucking my face. I then reached over with my right hand and put it on the back of his head and gently pulled his face into my lap. Without hesitation he opened his mouth and started to suck my cock. He was really good at it, so much so that I found it hard to concentrate on the cock in my mouth. I felt his cock swell up in my mouth and start to twitch then I tasted his come. He shot three or four spurts and then I felt my own orgasm build and I thrust my hips out of the seat filling the other guys mouth with my come. He then looked up at me and smiled and we both looked down at the floor and spit the come out of our mouths. When I looked up I saw mom off to the side and she handed me my shirt and said, "C'mon Jack it is time to go home."

I put my shirt on and pulled up my pants, and then we left the theater. On our way home mom asked, "What did you think of our afternoon Jack? You still want to do this with other men?"

"Yeah I had fun. I just need to figure out how I can meet other guys who like to do this." I replied.

Then I asked mom, "You ever have sex with other women?"

Mom looked across the seat and said, "Yes Jack I have had experiences with other women both before and after I met your dad. You think it is your generation that invented the sexual revolution," then she smiled at me.

We got home and mom fixed supper for dad and I. During the meal dad asked "You do anything interesting this afternoon?" Mom told him about the bookstore and the theater. Dad looked at me and asked, "How did you like that Jack?"

I replied, "It was fun but I can see how it could get old if you don't have some one special in your life."

"It's good you see that aspect Jack. Your going to find the hardest part of life is now coming up. You have to find some one who will accept that part of you. If you find some one like that don't let her go," dad replied. Then he asked, "Your mom tells me you have started to see a girl at school. What can you tell us about her?"

I thought for a minute, I really didn't know what to say or what they were really asking me. So I said, "There is really not much to tell. I like spending time with her. She is fun to be with in her own way and I like the way I feel when I'm with her. To be honest this weekend is the longest time we have been apart since we started seeing each other."

"Do you miss her Jack?" dad asked.

"I'm afraid I do, which really surprises me," I replied.

"How do you think she will react when you tell her about your interest Jack?" Dad asked.

"I think she will be ok with it," I replied.

"What makes you think that?" dad asked.

"We have kind of talked about it before when we were discussing something else," I replied.

"I see," Dad said then he asked, "When are you going to tell her you like to suck cocks?"

"Tomorrow I think," I replied.

Then dad asked, "Call me tomorrow and tell me how it went I would be interested in hearing how it went."

"Ok," I replied.

After dinner dad I and drank a few beers and talked about sports and what I have been doing at school. I went to bed around ten o'clock because I wanted to get an early start on going back to school. I got up the next morning early and had breakfast with mom and dad when I went out to my car to head back to school mom brought out a care package of sorts. It was enough food for four people to eat all day. When I got to school I called Kathy's room to see if she got back yet. There was no answer so I called her parents house to see what time she would be getting back to school.

"Hello," an older sounding lady said.

"Hi my name is Jack a friend of Kathy from school. I was just calling to see if Kathy was still home?" I replied.

"Are you the one who called Friday night?" Kathy's mom asked.

"Yes, I called Friday night. Why do you ask?" I replied.

"I think you understand that Kathy is our daughter and her father and I were just a little concerned about her that is all," Kathy's mom said.

"Well Kathy and I are friends and I do enjoy spending time with her. She is the first girl that I could be a friend with because she is so easy to talk to. When I am with her I just don't feel so alone in the world," I replied. I knew at this time I had to be careful in what I said. I really didn't want to start a pissing contest with some one I have never met. Then I asked to Kathy's mother, "Can I ask you when Kathy will be here today?"

"Kathy and her brother should be up there in about thirty minutes. Her car is going into the shop this week. That is why her brother is bringing her back to school," Kathy's mom said then she continued, "She also said that you might want to talk to her brother about what you and her had talked about Friday night."

I sat in silence; I didn't know what to say. All I could think of was why would Kathy tell her mom and her brother about our conversation. I realized I needed to know what she told her mom and I needed to know why her brother would want to talk to me about this. I also did not have a clue as how I should ask Kathy's mom about this.

I thought for a few more seconds then I asked, "Do you have any idea what Kathy and I talked about on the phone and why would I want to talk to her brother?"

"Honey Kathy and I talk about everything. She was just surprised that you never experimented with other boys," Kathy's mom replied.

I listened very carefully to what she said. I quickly analyzed it and came to the conclusion that she would have a positive attitude towards this and then became real curious as to what she and Kathy had in mind.

Then I asked, "What do you and Kathy's Father think of this activity and why would I want to talk to her brother?"

Kathy's mom replied, "Kathy's father and I have a very open minded when it comes to sex. In fact we taught all of our boys to enjoy sucking just like my father taught my brothers how to suck. We thought Kathy's brother would be a safe first time for you."

Now I was wondering what the hell I said to Kathy Friday night. I was almost positive I didn't tell her I wanted to suck a guy. In fact I would almost bet I didn't, well not in so many words anyway.

So I thought for a few seconds about what to say next then I said, "Looks like Kathy and I have something to talk about when she gets here. It's been nice talking to you."

I hung up the phone and called Donny's room to see if he came back yet. The phone rang four times and I was about ready to hang up assuming he has not made it back yet when Donny picked up the phone and answered it. "Hello," Donny said.

"Hey Donny it's me Jack how is it going?" I replied.

Donny said, "Oh hi Jack it's going pretty good just got back from home. You have any plans for the afternoon?"

"Not really, I thought I might go to the gym for a quick work our before Kathy gets back," I replied.

"Mind if I go with you?" Donny asked.

"Sure why not, give me a minute to stop by Kathy's room and leave a message and I will be right over and we can go to the gym from there," I replied.

I packed up my gym bag and left my room. I stopped by Kathy's room and left a note on her door stating I was going to go and work out with Donny and I would call her when I was done. Then I went over to Donny's room and knocked on the door. I heard him say come in and I opened his door and entered the room. Donny has always been pretty much a slob when it came to his room. I guess that is why we spent most of the time at my room. That and the fact my stereo and music collection was better than his. When I entered the room I inspected the clutter and noticed a few magazines lying about. I noticed a few of them were what you would call gay porn and didn't say anything. I figured that was his business and if he wanted to tell me about them he would.

I knew Donny had been uncomfortable changing in the men's locker room I figured it was because he was smaller than most men in physical size so I asked him, "Hey you want to change here and go to the gym and shower here when we get back?"

Donny said, "Yeah sure that's not a problem."

I started to undress I looked over at Donny he was doing the same. I discreetly watched him as I undressed and started to put my exercise clothes on. I noticed his naked body was lean and his dick was cut and normal size. When we were ready we went to the Men's gym and worked out in the weight room for about hour. After that we went to the track and jogged for a mile and headed back to his room. When we got to his room we undressed and put a towel around ourselves and went into the dorm shower across the hall and showered. We both got done about the same time and went back to his room. We removed our towels and I asked Donny, "Kathy and I have sort of talked about having a threesome. Would you like to join us?"

Donny just stood there for a little bit then he said, "What?"

"You know a threesome were we three have some fun," I replied.

Then Donny asked, "Would you suck me off?"

We were only standing about 5 feet apart so I took a step forward and got on my knees and reached for his semi erect cock and put it in my mouth and started to suck it. His cock started to respond instantly in that get got really hard and I started to suck on it harder bobbing my head up and down on the shaft and jacking it with my right hand. Donny reached down with both hands and took hold of my head and started to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. I started to suck his cock harder and working it more with my tongue and lips. He thrust one final time into my mouth and I felt his cock swell up and start spewing forth his come. He came in such quantity I could not hold all of it in my mouth and quite a bit of it came out the corners of my mouth and I swallowed the rest. I looked up at Donny and asked, "Does that answer your question?"

I he looked down and smiled and said, "I guess it does."

Then I said, "I will talk to Kathy about a threesome with you and I then."

I then got dressed and washed his come from my face and grabbed my gym bag and headed for Kathy's room. I was hoping her brother would not be there so Kathy and I could be alone and talk. I got to her room in a few minutes and knocked on her door. Kathy answered the door and let me in. As soon as the door closed I pulled her near me and we embraced and deeply kissed each other. I then reached under her tee shirt and fondled her luscious breast through her bra and pulled her tee shirt up and unhooked her bra and fondled her naked breast some more. We then broke the kiss and I noticed some one else was in her room with us. I asked her, "Who is your friend?" Kathy looked up at me and said, "This is no friend this is my brother Billy."