Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slinc
slinc
12 Followers

"I wasn't prepared when you came," she'd said, "It happened so fast."

The look on his face almost made her laugh outright.

"I didn't know you were going to . . . well . . . yes, I knew, I just didn't know when or that there would be so much, or what to do with it."

"I should have warned you," he said.

"It was definitely a surprise."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't be. It wasn't bad. In fact," she'd told him, "after the initial shock, it was quite exhilarating."

She knew now that she'd always swallow; never wanting her husband to think anything that came from his body, she found distasteful. Into positive thinking for years, this training had made it easier to take his load. After all Gloria surmised, he kept his mouth on her as she came and it didn't bother him. Turn about is fair play, and she was delighted that it hit the back of her throat like a self-made explosion.

He flourished from four inches of limpness into a semi-hardened six-inch rod. She took all of him, loved the feel of it stiffening in her mouth. The head of him touched the back of her throat each time she went down that wonderful shaft. The pit of her stomach quavered just thinking about what she was doing to him.

Strengthening her lips around Lynn's growing manhood she increased suction. Three seconds later she released it. An on and off pressure in quick succession on the head of his dick forced a long groan from him, and he was awake. She was all over him . . . then release, slow ministrations and fast sucks. She let him slip from her warm mouth.

"Ahhh, don't stop. That feels so good."

She'd nosed his testicles.

His cock lifted from his belly as if wondering where its gratification had gone.

"What a bitch I am," she said. "Left poor Peter wanting."

"Don't tease."

She engulfed him.

"Ohhhh yesss."

"Is that what you wanted?" she said, backing off, holding his hard shiny cock in one hand, the head pointing toward the ceiling. Her eyes flashed. "Tell me what you want?"

"You know."

"Tell me anyway."

She gave the underside of him a long slow lick from testicles to head. Her tongue lingered at the head. Tried to force its way inside the tiny slit in it's rounded nose. She tasted pre-ejaculate and slurped it up with a great amount of noise.

"Tell me what you really want."

Lynn's breathing quickened.

"Tell me," she said again, a little harsher. "Or I'll quit."

"Please don't tease. You know I want to cum."

"Where would you like to put your stuff? In my pussy?"

"Your mouth," he whispered.

"Where?"

"I want to cum in your warm, loving mouth."

"My pussy is really ready, wants to feel your hot cum," she teased. "Nice and wet, and sooo warm."

She reached over to the nightstand and popped something into her mouth and a few seconds later took him back into her mouth.

He thrust upward, her nose made contact with his lower abdomen, but she pulled back matching his thrust. Her mouth buzzed with the dissolving Alka-Seltzer tablet and knew the same sensation girdled his penis.

The back of her tongue squeezed the head of his cock against the roof of her mouth. Her tongue lashed the underside of him.

"Fuck, that is so good."

Tilting her head like a sword swallower, he slipped further down the wet throat. Gag reflex welled up, her stomach protested. She fought against it. Something hard pushed against her labia. A finger. She envisioned a penis touching her there, which made her think of good things. She relaxed and the gag reaction ceased to cause her problems.

Two gentle hands found her slim waist and lifted her up. Both Gloria's knees dropped beside his head. The action sent the head of her mate's cock beyond normal limits. She gagged, fought with all the strength of her mind.

His tongue replaced the finger.

Ahhh, baby, she screamed inside . . . but he couldn't read minds and her mouth was too full for words.

"My gawd, you're shaven clean!" he said. "Ummmm, so good. I love this smoothness."

She couldn't help squirming at his words. He seemed to want to bury himself inside. His entire mouth covered her sex, everything moving at once. His hardened tongue twisted one way going in, reversing itself on the way out. All the while, his lips were munching on her labia, toying with her little bullet, sending her higher and higher.

"What you're doing is fantastic," Gloria said, gasping when she came up for air, then continued sucking. Up and down the shaft, she pretended her tongue was giving Lynn a hand job.

"Ohhh, honey." He moaned into her sex, the vibration causing all sorts of pleasurable sensations to flash from her most sensitive region.

Dwelling upon her husband's manipulations, soft and hard, and the fingers pleasuring the tiny ripples of her little pink rosette, her entire body began to shake. She fucked his face with-a-vengeance.

One of his fingers dipped inside her little well of darkness. Pain was replaced with a deep carnal satisfaction. The pleasure at both vagina and her dark pearl were one. It built from the center of her being; somewhere so far down in the depths of her psyche it took forever to rumble to the surface.

At first, little rolls of pleasure, then waves. She opened her mouth but words were not forthcoming. She stared at herself in the mirror and for the first time saw how what he was doing affected her. She looked like a fish out of water. Each swell of gratification became its own jewel of fulfillment.

His finger popped out.

Oh, my.

She heard him suck on the digit, envisioned him making it wet.

Her head went down, ravished him, let him know that what he had been doing she wanted more, and what he did to her she was going to give right back.

His finger pushed back inside, that wonderful tongue explored, and the finger lurched to the second knuckle when the next surge hit.

"Unhh," she mumbled around him, her face contorted. In the mirror she looked like a wanton whore with his total dick engulfed. Oh, my, god! She had become the mystical tramp in the bedroom, princess in public.

Her toes curled as another wave rushed over and broke. This was the best ever.

The person in the mirror had her eyes half-closed, sultry, lips up and down that shaft. Gloria relished in the disappearance of the cock into the reflection's mouth. How could that person take so much of that length? Amazed, she watched the lips fold in as the image reached the peak of that manhood and start back down. The enthusiasm she saw in the reflecting surface was that of a Barbarian. Lost in the moment, her eyes met those of her counterpart. Determined to do more than any vision, she'd reached the root of him. The lip protected teeth pushed into his lower abdomen. As if she was doing it to herself, a huge rush of pleasure struck like chain lightning. Without thinking, her mouth opened in extreme enjoyment and Lynn's cock slipped out. Her head went between his legs. She kissed each one, used the large muscle as a pillow. Ecstasy made Gloria loose control, her head rocked, his throbbing cock nested between her heaving breasts.

"Oh, no," he said, "not yet."

He worked harder, bringing her closer to fulfillment.

She lavished him with a tongue-lashing, then pushed back onto her arms just as he let loose. The first spurt landed on his belly, and seeing him ejaculate Gloria joined him. Her entire body began its upward climb of readiness. From a pleasurable ripple to a huge tsunami, she climaxed. Gloria's mouth sought his pulsating cock, and the second mass landed on her tongue. Another explosion hit her as his third jolt splashed into her mouth. She sucked harder as her own exhilaration peaked. His legs jerked as if he were in extreme agony, his member jumped like it was hooked to springs.

Gloria found the first mass of white cream, sucked it from his abdomen.

Lynn continued to hold his wife peaked even as his breathing diminished.

She stifled a scream as everything inside released. As she stiffened, a white teardrop seeped from the slit in Lynn's cockhead. Fascinated, she watched it ooze, white human lava. Her tongue snaked out dragged it inside.

She smiled, pleased with herself. As little as two years ago, she would not have allowed a man's penis near her mouth. Tonight she was a slave to sex, knowing she would have done so much more had he wanted.

"Well," he murmured, "did you finally see what you looked like?"

"Yes."

"What did you think?"

"Not what I expected."

#

Several days later at work, Gloria reviewed what she knew about herself. One, she was an introvert who had worked on her least desirable sexual characteristics. Two, she had done quite well considering where she had been, but some work still needed to be completed. The single problem was that even though she wanted to experiment, she didn't know how to approach her husband. What would he think if she spoke to him about her personal desires and needs?

"I could change that," she said.

"Change what?" Doug Lee, assistant editor asked.

Startled, her face began to heat up at what she'd been thinking. Crap! Wait, Doug can't read minds, nothing to worry about.

"I was just wondering if we need to change the headline on this article," she lied.

"Let me see."

He leaned over her desk. The bulge in his pants drew her eyes. Bigger than her husband's? If Lynn was any larger Gloria reasoned, she'd never be able to fellate him. She grimaced, wondering how any woman could manage the monster she envisioned inside Doug's pants?

"I think the headline's okay," he said.

"Okay, I agree."

She watched him walk away and not for the first time either.

"Nice ass!"

Subconsciously she was about to confirm, instead glowered at the speaker. "What?"

"You heard what I said."

Gloria smiled. "I choose not to answer a question that could be interpreted as sexist."

"He's very married. Don't even think about turning that big boy."

"I wasn't thinking anything."

"I could see you drooling from way over there," Cynthia, one of the first tier editors said. "Here, give you something to do other than ogle the male help." She plopped a thin manuscript on the desk. "Might want to take this to the ladies room. It's good.

"I was not drooling," Gloria shot back.

"That must have been me then."

Cynthia pranced away the ample hips doing an erotic, slow Rumba.

"I'm watching you," Gloria said.

"Oh, oh, I didn't know you were like that," she shot over her shoulder.

Gloria's thoughts migrated back to approaching Lynn, but not before a picture came to mind of what might be inside Lee's pants. She looked around the office. Has anyone here found out? Sherlle? Not his type. Cynthia, talks too much, not enough action. Now there was Nancy. Nice tits, slim waist, long legs. She'd heard that Fancy Nancy went the other way so maybe that wasn't a possibility either.

She fingered the dropped manuscript, counted twelve double spaced pages and began to read.

What the hell?

She read further. Cynthia was correct, but the subject matter was not for her magazine. She tossed a look toward her friends cubicle. Nowhere in sight. Once in a poke-a-dotted moon, a manuscript came through that had good writing, but wasn't proper material. They usually shit canned them, but intrigued, Gloria continued reading.

Rick headed for the shabby looking boathouse so he could admonish his girlfriend for being such an ass. June waves on Lake Michigan looked winter cold, and sounded angry crashing on shore. An outcry from nature of things to come?

This gathering of friends was for his birthday for damn sake. He didn't see Susan outside. Maybe she was inside sulking. The shelter was more coop than house, the roof bowed with age, the shingles curled. He peeked through a crack in the weather beaten boards. What the hell? The boat was missing from the slip. Had she taken it? He was about to go around to the water-side door when he saw movement. He leaned in closer. Susan was pulling off her top. The slacks she'd worn all afternoon lay in a clump on the deck. The heavy breasts swayed like two captured melons in a net. Skinny dipping? His eyes caught movement off to the side. A man's pants dropped to the floor. What the fuck?

Rick was afraid to stay and too panic-stricken to leave. Susan dropped to her knees, yanked down the man's boxers. He saw her eyes widen and a smile come the lips of the woman he thought of as his. Rick gapped, amazed. The man's tool was a monster. He leaned closer to the wall to get a better look. His girlfriend rubbed her face over that massive organ. She took the huge purple head into her mouth, and Rick heard a gasp. He froze, recognized that voice. His fucking, best friend . . . Carl. Rick watched that massive dick being pumped into Susan's mouth without mercy. Carl grabbed a handful of red hair, spun her around, bend Susan over a low bench.

Gloria could tell what was coming next, but couldn't stop reading.

Carl aimed his dick at the space between Susan's lower cheeks. He went in easily, but she gasped.

"You feel so good. Love it when you filled me up," she said, "fuck harder."

Carl's ass moved like a piston. Skin slapping against Susan's soft ass filled the space between the copulating couple and Rick outside the building.

Rick had his dick in hand pumping like mad. His forehead rested on the rough siding, helping with balance. His eyes glued to the crack between the boards, his total focus on his girlfriend's bare behind. Disgust rammed through him. He wanted to be angry at his girlfriend, to scream, yell at Carl, but the scene before him was so alien, so hot he could only watch.

"Put it in my ass," Susan said, her voice deliberate and rising with excitement.

Gloria hesitated at the end of that line. Read it again. Her heart fluttered. Heat rushed up from between her legs. She stopped reading, opened a drawer and dropped the manuscript inside. No sense getting worked up now.

#

All the way home, Gloria wished she had taken time to read the full manuscript. Even thought once of going back for it just before she reached the bus stop. That final sentence still rang in her head, made her face hot. She glanced about the crowded bus wondering if anyone would know what she was thinking by the heightened color of her ears?

The ride seemed longer than normal. At each stop people seemed to take forever to disembark. Just leave already. Stop complaining. No one cares that your child is going to third grade.

Finally . . . her street. Going down the worn metal steps, Gloria caught a heel. Her ankle twisted. The tips of two fingers caught the worn vertical handrail saving her from a nasty fall.

Crap! Just my luck . . . break an ankle getting off the crummy city bus. She tested the ankle during the first several steps. The bus was already half a block away, unconcerned with her wellbeing. She was about to flip it the bird. Thought better of it, but did it mentally anyway, enriching her attitude.

The short walk was anything but adventuresome.

"Hello, Mrs. Shultz," she yelled, waved to a middle aged, gray haired woman loping off greenery around some bright red roses. Gloria received a smile for her effort and a returned wave with a handful of pruning shears.

Gloria waved to a heavyset man in his forties mowing the grass. Then she was home walking up the concrete path. The sun glinted off the glass in the front door. Her mind envisioned the new addition Lynn had installed. Tonight she was going to use the mirror doors.

Her husband's vehicle was in the garage, and as she stepped inside the house expected him behind the door as a surprise. He wasn't.

"Lynn?"

No answer.

Where was he? In the bedroom, waiting naked? She smiled. That would be him.

Not there, either.

What was that? Noise from the bathroom, she looked, light under the door. Bet he's on the toilet doing Sudoku. Can't understand those things, or what he gets from them.

She took her time undressing. All of eight minutes had slipped by, and he still wasn't out. He had better not be taking care of himself in there. She remembered that once they'd mutually masturbated side-by-side, fun, but that was before the waterbed. Right now, she was beyond horny and staring at her naked reflection made her antsy.

"Lynn, I'm home."

It was a couple long seconds before he answered,

"Be there in a minute."

He was true to his word, but left the bathroom light on. One of Gloria's pet peeves, and about to say something crude, but before . . .

"Oh my, you've done it." She leaned forward for a closer look. "Beautiful."

Everything just below the belly button.

Her heart did that little thing when she was shocked.

"You like?"

"Wow, that's totally different," she said, "And I do like." She took him in her fingers. "So smooth." She grinned, her lips twisted with sexual elation. "I hardly recognize him. Is this the same Peter? He seems bigger."

A low chuckle came from deep within her husband.

"He really looks good enough to eat."

"Hope you're hungry."

"Always, and can't wait to see how Peter feels in my mouth."

"Neither can I."

With that, she drew him closer, rubbed her cheek along the smooth hairless flesh. His ball sack felt polished and uniform. She sucked a testicle into her mouth and was surprised at the silkiness. No curlies left behind.

She pushed it around with her tongue, sucking gently. She let it out as if she couldn't bear it to be caged. The other whiskerless oval felt just as good. Lynn's hands caressed her head, letting her know he enjoyed the ministrations. She wanted both at once, and using a gentle maneuver sucked it inside too. They almost didn't fit. Gloria pushed them around, made them rub together. Heat forced it's way to her lower regions. Her heart skipped a beat. She knew his cock was weeping, and just thinking about it made her light-headed.

She needed to suck that awesome stiffness, but the clear fluid seeping off that beautiful head had to come first, and her lips devoured it. The thought of it in her mouth enflamed her sex. She squeezed her legs to keep her pussy from jumping his cock like a starving whore.

"Fuck my face."

"That's bold," He murmured.

Wrapping her arms around him, and grabbing his ass cheeks, she jerked him to her. His cock went to the hilt.

She'd been watching their reflections, and it took everything she could do not to cum right then. He began to move then, and as his bloated cock moved in and out of her mouth, she watched her lips being dragged along that captivating smooth circumference. She was being mouth fucked and liked it. She pulled his hips faster.

"If you don't stop, I'll cum right now."

She almost didn't care, but pushed him away, and he slipped out with a little popping slurp.

Peter stood away from his belly like a leaning cedar fence post with a natural curve, and just the correct size for suckling. Gloria felt he was somewhere in stiffness between a cucumber and a Bratwurst. This rigidness kept her from the final quest, though she did have an idea on that.

"Let's have some togetherness," she said, and lay back on the bed, motioning him to join her.

The old waterbed would not have allowed this smooth a transition, but this was a wave-less and he was able to move up to lie side-by-side.

"Flip around," she said.

It took awhile because of unfamiliarity.

"Now isn't this so much fun?"

"We haven't done anything yet," Lynn said.

"We will."

Finally, they were positioned.

"Oh, this is rather nice," He said, letting his head rest on Gloria's inner thigh, his lips and tongue teased her swollen labia. "But, it's a little suffocating."

She lifted her upper leg, held it there by placing her foot flat on the bed.

"How's that?"

"Much better."

"Oh, my . . . yes it is," Gloria said, "Almost like me on the bottom, except I have more control, and you can still move."

slinc
slinc
12 Followers