Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slinc
slinc
12 Followers

The room filled with sounds associated with sloppy sex. Lynn moaned while Gloria hummed several of her favorite tunes around his member. Heavy, and quick breathing filled the room.

"Sex with you is always different and wonderful," Lynn said, his voice muffled with such close contact. He watched through her legs the images in the mirror, but all he could see was the back of his wife's moving head.

"I'm just about ready," she said, "Cum with me."

A thrill flashed though her at the words. Usually she came first, and then either she finished him with her mouth, or they came vaginally. It was rare they came at the same time, and wasn't sure that was possible as he wasn't yet close.

She worked on him with great vigor. She held her orgasm back, doing her best to bring him up to her intensity. Holding herself at the point of almost going over the fall became difficult. She sucked like never before, used every trick she knew and he wasn't building quick enough, then she remembered, worked her middle finger into his ass. She couldn't hold back, exploded like the hot volcano Lynn had forced her to become. Gloria's body shook. Come on baby . . . give me all of it. Pleasure threw her like a judo expert, once, twice, and that's when he came. She felt it through mouth and lips. When his orgasm hit, his balls lifted toward his cock and he swelled cutting off her air supply. He spurt like a fire hose on adrenaline. Jets of spunk filled her mouth. She swallowed.

This is the most beautiful thing in the world, cumming together. Their bodies shook with massive consummation. In that moment, they became a single writhing organism in the throes of total pleasure. The world danced about her. His stiff member battered her swollen lips. Everything was loosing color, she was blacking out, and still he fed her munching mouth, each gush and swallow weakened Gloria. Everything was dark, but her lips held tight. Lynn dwindled to normal size. The scent and taste of him delighted her senses, the oral act itself arousing in her further sexual aptitudes.

She sucked the final dregs from him, massaged the last of his semen onto the back of her teeth, flirting with forbidden sexual exploits.

"Can't take much more," he said.

Gloria teased herself with the idea of being able to cum just by giving head. Perhaps one day she will talk with him about it, but he was bushed, eyes half-closed. The timing had to be just perfect for this to work.

"Rest now," she said, "I'll need you fresh later."

"What?" The word came out fatigued.

"Oh, just something special, lover."

"Specialier, than what we just did?"

His voice trailed off, and she had to read between the words to understand the meaning.

She laughed low and sultry, "That's not even a word."

Gloria stationed her head to listen to his throbbing heart.

#

Gloria had been working a few seconds when his eyes opened. Her thoughts were, get her husband sated and it would become easier. She'd read a few stories about how this was supposed to go. Get everything ready first, almost like on that first night. Their first experiment had been in her bedroom, while her parents were playing cards at the neighbors. The week before, they had mutually masturbated. She'd been fascinated.

"Wow! You were really excited," she said.

He reached for the box on the nightstand.

"No, no . . . let me," she said taking the tissue from him.

Scooping up the thick splattered drops with great care, Gloria managed to wrap the warm cum in the thin paper. She dropped it to the floor, pushed it under the bed. There was so much of it, and she'd been so excited cleaning it off his belly and cock, some got on her fingers. She looked at it, but Lynn was staring so she made a face like she figured a girl is supposed to.

"Hand me another," she told him, and wiped the sticky stuff into the tissue. Glancing at his shrinking violet, the head wept like someone in pain. "Here," she said, giving back the tissue. A certain desire overtook Gloria's senses and seeing semen for the first time awoke something in her that she couldn't put into words if she'd been asked.

Thinking about it later, she realized there existed an extreme curiosity as to texture, color and flavor. That night, as she lay alone in the dark, her fingers sought the tissue. She found and brought it out, held it for a moment thinking about how beautiful it had been. She envisioned the random children's fountain at Disneyland. She unfolded the tissue, but it stuck together and ripped. Holding it under her nose she breathed in. No scent. The tip of her tongue touched the cum stuck tissue. Crap! Not a suggestion of what cum was supposed to really be like. One finger went into her mouth, and she surmised it to be Lynn's member as she sucked on it. Not a good substitute either.

When they finally had consummated their love for each other, the bloodied condom had freaked Lynn out. A couple days after it had been easier, and they made love every night.

Tonight, she was sure with a little rest Peter would get up, and not become too excited or hyped.

"Hey."

"Hey," she returned.

"What are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing!"

"Yes, but why?"

"You forget already?"

"No. I just wanted to hear you say it."

"I'm making love to Peter."

"And what a nice job you're doing."

Gloria smiled, took his half-hard cock back into her mouth. She was randy just sucking him awake. Even though she enjoyed this, it was time. She took a plastic tube from the nightstand, squeezed the thick liquid into her hand, smeared it over his cock. Then did it again.

"Humm, your hands are doing some very, wonderful things."

"I'm so glad."

When she had it slick and oily, she took a large glop for herself. He seemed at just the correct softness. She laughed to herself, or hardness . . . glass half full, or glass half empty.

"Okay," she said, "now go easy. We've never tried this, and I don't want to hurt you."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Gloria smoothed wrinkles from the bed covers, lie on her stomach and spread to show what she wanted.

Lynn was there in a second.

"Oh, my god."

He kissed both cheeks. Spread them more and an oil wet virgin rosette greeted his hungry eyes.

"We're really going to do this."

"Only if I don't dry out before you get ready."

The pressure came first.

"Ohhh."

"Did I hurt you?"

"I'll let you know."

Pressure again. She thought the head must be in for her sphincter muscles opened and closed and she felt very full back there.

"Honey, this is . . . fantastic," Lynn breathed.

She reached back, opened her cheeks for his eyes. "A little more is ok," she told him. More than a handful was still outside. Her inner-sadistic wanted all of it. More pressure, and the biggest diameter of him slid along the inner walls of her ass like a plump finger. The nerve endings around her pink rosette began to heat, sending little flashes of pleasure to her brain. Then it came.

"Stop," she cried, reaching to position him at a better angle. "Okay," she whispered.

A truck named Peter pushed at the walls of her tiny burrow.

Lynn was halfway inside Gloria's hot rectum when, "Shit," she yelped, "stop, stop."

Her ass gripped tighter.

"More oil," Gloria said, the words hurried.

Placing a hand on his wife's ass cheeks Lynn leaned forward. Their gazes touched in a mirrored door. As he stretched for the nightstand, her husband pushed further inside. Shock glazed Gloria's eyes and her mouth opened in pain. She tensed, but the weight of him nailed her to the bed.

His reflection found the plastic tube, also a frown pinched the skin above his nose. He mouthed the words, I'm sorry. Gloria thought she saw a little quirk of a smile reach his eyes, and didn't know whether to believe him. Her ass and his thick thighs crunched together. It was like being pinned with a one-tine fork.

Lynn pinched the tube, and a gush of cold, pre-cum colored liquid landed on her ass cheeks. The full pressure of his weight lifted and she felt him smearing the lube around.

"Baby, pull out a little. Put a lot on Peter."

"I can't tell you how much I love you," he said, voice raspy. "Never felt anything this pleasurable. I could almost cum right now."

Gloria squeezed her ass cheeks; her sphincter grabbed him in a death grip.

"Ahhh."

"You'd better cum soon," she said, gritting her teeth. "I don't know how long I can take this."

"I can pull out."

"No, no. That would be worse."

With a sigh, Lynn began to move.

It seemed to take forever for the slippery liquid to work its way into her. She bit the pillow, buried her face; not a whimper came forth. Getting used to it is key, she reasoned. Felt like a huge sausage crammed in her ass, even with all her precautions. She had been so sure that after having cum twice, that Peter would be softer. Gloria's mind whirled. Cum baby, please cum.

The pain was lessening, and something grew from deep inside she'd never sensed. As Lynn probed her swarthy depth's he sounded incoherent. Then she felt the entirety of him in her dark tunnel. Her ass gripped Peter so tight it was a wonder she didn't strangle his cockhead. She was becoming dry again, and had to do something to speed this up.

"Cum in my ass, Lynn. I want to feel your warm cum shoot deep inside me." she didn't normally use filthy words during their lovemaking, but this was different.

Lynn pumped faster.

Each pump brought renewed pain, and when she felt Lynn give the final shove to his climax, she was relieved. His cock filled her completely, and the pulsating of his penis, the flood of semen spraying into her ass . . . at that moment she never felt so alive.

They'd just done something so taboo, so prohibitive in most human minds that it awakened her femininity to a new secretive level. What she discerned in the reflecting surface was the unbelieving eyes of a person who was no longer a stranger, and this person was pleased. Gloria shivered. Consummating a forbidden act excited her beyond words.

She blinked Lynn into focus as he lie beside her, his face total contentment. His arm draped over her bare waist, the simple lingering kiss to her shoulder told her much. In their newly shared, secret knowledge, Gloria found a closeness and awareness she would never have known otherwise.

The End

slinc
slinc
12 Followers