All Comments on 'Reflections of a Dominant Wife'

by OwnerWife

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Of course, you don't have a husband

you have a pet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are the "man" in the relationship........

a true loving marriage is a reasonable partnership of equals. You like it because you can sit on your ass and have him do all the hard work. You like to claim it as love but it has become enslavement. You are both SICK FUCKERS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wrong category.

Just a story of a wimp man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Read the ending only. Why is this NOT in the BDSM or FETISH categories? That is where this bullshit belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
heh she likes it when hes afraid of her

yeah thats what you should be looking for in a marriage, your poor bastard husband needs to put two in your dome and then burn whats left over on the off chance your kind of evil might be able to come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You claim to be a dominant, but in reality you're a masochist looking to get humilliated with the low scores many people will give you just for putting a story with this subject matter in the Loving Wives category.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Miscategorized

Should be BDSM. Loving Wives is trollsville. Posting here is like driving through downtown Benghazi with the top down whilst ol' Ghaddafy's lads are doin' the dam-dam on the local nationals, and the NATO flyboys are whoopin' it up, don'tcha know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Again

An other story in the wrong catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice Story

Has she got a sister?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed it.

I enjoyed your story and your lifestyle. Also, from your story, I believe you are a loving wife - you are giving your husband what he craves and that's more than 95%+ of wives in the world are willing to do. Thus, I do not understand why some people have an issue with this being placed in "Loving Wives" category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bull Shit

No man would put up with you.

1 Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Power

I can so totally relate to all that you have reflected on, being a loving femdom myself I so understand the way that this lifestyle brings a couple closer together & my respect for him has grown 10 fold, because he is a real man who is in touch with himself completely & his desire to worship me is an amazing gift that I cherish.

I started using chastity very early on, mainly to leave no doubt in his mind that I was very serious about where our future was leading & him releasing power to me was to so completely,

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Wrong category as others have stated

This belongs in BDSM, or fetish (getting him to lick up his own cum, for example). Also not that well edited. "I know lead the kind of life . . . " Should obviously be, "I now lead the kind of life . . . ." And speaking of the kind of life she leads, it is obvious he is a slave and she thinks she is the queen of the realm. Now maybe both want it this way, but she (despite her protestations of feeling uncomfortable with this at first) is clearly turned on by the power of domination. Such things have a way of spiraling out of control due to boredom and sameness. It's just a matter of time before she starts cuckolding him (and making him lick her out afterward). Maybe at that point, the story would fit in Loving Wives, but obviously it does not fit at present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More a confession of abuse than anything else

Compete lack of any kind of love here, just a woman who abuses her mentally ill husband instead of getting him treatment.

Why do "dominant" women think it's ok to abuse another person like this?

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Interesting

Well Done, not my lifestyle, but you did a good job of addressing the concerns I have when reading some of the stories found here..far too many focus only on the humiliation and control and show little or no love for the spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

As a submissive woman who is owned by her husband, I identify with your husband's needs and believe that you are giving him exactly what he wants. We, too, floundered for a long time in an egalitarian relationship before discovering BDSM and realizing that I needed his guidance, control, and discipline. We have more respect and love for each other and are happier than ever.

Most of the stories about submissive men in this category, however, are about their cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Most readers are leaving comments stating this is a BDSM story. So why is this NOT in the BDSM category? An abusive and controling wife or husband is NOT erotic or loving.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Some people will never understand the mindset.

I can see this author's viewpoint, where she's coming from, having the Dominant position in their relationship.

But some will never understand that there are ones out there who crave that their lives were under the control of someone who really takes care of them.

And some express this through acts not understood by many.

It is alternative, but some find fulfilment in this way of living.

Please people, remember, it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Wrong category

This does belong in BSDM. But I see your point. I had a dog once that is just like the husband depicted. It was great!

Until one day he turned...

slave2womanslave2womanabout 13 years ago
nice

hope to read a lot more of your experiences

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

for sharing. As a sub guy trying to get more into this with my Wife (we do some of these already), I'm torn about whether to show Wife. Mostly just because of the orgasm-control, honestly. :) But look forward to more of Your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Confused

I think I've hit the part of the story where black is white, up is down, etc. This must all be some new form of "loving" that I'm unaware of. Treating your lifemate, your partner, like an animal, physical and mental cruelty, are not signs of love. They are the signs of a control freak who enjoys torturing other people for some sick motive or personal gratification. Such a woman could scarcely be expected to treat children any better, and would be highly dysfunctional in other interpersonal relationships, i.e. if I get away with this shit at home, why can't I do it elsewhere? Trying to find the eroticism in such a rotten soul is beyond me, so this story, to me, is the exact opposite of anything resembling love or erotica. Massive fail, folks. And for one commenter, no, it doesn't take all kinds to make the world go round, we're just cursed with some kinds that should never have existed in the first place. That bullshit excuses peole like Stalin, Hitler and so forth, and anyone who contemplates that the world was a better or more complete place for having people like that in it is far removed from humanity indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Found This POS

Both of them need to be deleted from the gene pool. Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a joke

The only way the husband survived this controlling, manipulative woman was by having himself committed. That way he got peace and quite and not the nagging, shrewish behavior described in this failed story. No man would put up with her attitude. That's why so many woman are divorced. BITCHES BE CRAZY!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Absolute Wrong Category

There's only one place for this tale. GARBAGE CAN

no offense author

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm lost

How can a "dominant wife" review her years of submission? Strike three, you're out.

If your beginning is that mixed up, how can the story be any better? "1" without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love a wife like you

He is a lucky men indeed I been searching all my life for a real women like you and have not found one yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I worry....

...that some people just aren't that bright. Actually, I turn on the t.v. and discover that nightly. But the major prob is that there are probably one or two idiots who read stories like these, silly fiction, and take it as a roadmap of what to do in reality. Not blaming the author, you see, the author has no control over who reads the stories and what they do afterward. But I'd make a simple note. The author wrote "However, a frustrated male is an obedient male..." The thing to remember is that a frustrated male can also be an extremely pissed off male with a short temper and quick fuse. He could be a male that did not know he was prone to violence until pushed over the edge. He could even turn out to be a male that shoved a blunted two by four up a narcissistic bitches ass....sideways.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Power & Control does not equal love....

Sounds like you've got yourself a great lap dog. perhaps instead of training him and putting him in a cage you could have gotten him and yourself some therapy. The claim that he is more productive at work does not ring true to me... unless of course his job is replacing urinal cakes with his bare hands and lips.

As for the writing it leaves little room for empathy or liking of either character. OwnerWife comes across as cold and arrogant with no concern or love for anyone but herself. The voice is flat and totally without warmth and, frankly, insecure. She's a wannabe competent.

I suspect that not too far down the road you will learn why the caged bird sings.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

Only one story by OwnerWife. The reason is OwnedHusband took his balls back and killed OwnerWife in a very unpleasant manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you proof read this drivel?

Start with the title and your story description. She can't be both a dominant wife and then describe her years of submission. Idiot. The first time you hit your husband with a belt he takes his bruises to the hospital, where they document the spousal abuse. The Police arrest the bitch and the husband gets an easy divorce as the bitch sits in jail. Did you bother to think about this garbage? The only thing she owns is a jail cell. Terrible, stupid story.

Wesley57Wesley57about 8 years ago
Loved it.

I very much enjoyed your essay. Love an dominance should not have to be opposites.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichalmost 8 years ago
Damn the nonnies, full speed ahead!

Well, of course, there are the usual anonymous comments from the usual naysayers who never seem to find stories they like. But in addition, there seem to be quite a few brickbats, presumably from men who think the woman who wrote this is sick. Actually, I believe she has touched on a very raw nerve, and that is the fear and insecurity that many of these men seem to have regarding sexually dominant women. All I can say to them is if FLR or FemDom isn't your cup of tea, that's fine. But this relationship seems to be working just fine for both parties, so why not just swallow your apprehensions and wish them well in what they both obviously have chosen? I'll bet this man and wife are much closer to each other than many who are afraid to share their deepest, darkest fantasies with each other. So, five stars for you, OwnerWife, and I hope, if you're still around, you would deign to share with us how things are going with you both these days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too funny for words

I bet she came home one day to find him gone. And all their money gone, the credit cards cancelled and the house mortgaged to the hilt. I net she never heard from him again and had to wait a year and file for abandonment. That's because he had what all men have - pride and self respect. Who would stay married to a cunt? PS - He's been jacking off in the shower whenever he wanted to. This was simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She is married to a "Man"!

Well I wouldn't call him a man. He is more like a little boy who was never allowed to grow up. This is not a marriage. This is a woman with no loving feelings who only gets off by beating on her husband. There is no love there. Real women would nurture their relationship not beat it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting reactions

Very revealing how threatened some readers feel by this. We're going through a phase in relation to female sexual dominance which at one time was common in relation to homosexuality: those with repressed desires are fascinated but can only express their fascination through defensive over-reaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missing the point

Everyone who is hating on her for their lifestyle is missing the point. And also who gives a hoot about which category it is under! Jees

She is giving him what he needs and wants and there is a love between them that allows this to happen. Their relationship is no different than most typical marriages where the man treats the woman like shit just for his enjoyment.

Here, there is an understanding of their roles and while different than most, it works for them. It works for them!!!

Most marriages that are "equal" have a lot of turmoil under the surface as they fight for what each person wants. In a FLR, there is no such turmoil and the water runs smoothly and freely.

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
This was a proper effort to show loving control

When a man has the need to prove submission,including the craving for a chastity cage,many women will recoil. They make their men be as they wish them to be and leave his fantasy life unvisited. The result is yet another tinder dry marriage so common everywhere. Those who realise that the fantasy life is important and who will take the trouble to bring sensible parts to real life are rewarded with strong devotion and consideration. If he is capable,or not quite capable,of climbing to the next rung,in work,and she sets this as a goal,and uses chastity and praise,and regular appraisement,so that he feels real oversight onto his efforts,and is not allowed to shirk,or cry off...it does not matter that he fails to get promoted,but it does matter that he was forced to play hard for the whole game,and will bring him enormous relief of his mental health. If he loves to over eat,or drinks too much,but she decides that control of these things is now her province,he will love the hunger he endures and the weight loss as it mounts,and feel these things to be HER achievements,and will love mistress more. And his body,as he grows strong on a meagre diet and scheduled gym,will please her,and hopefully she is one who takes a delight in his submission,and pride when he does not sneak a cookie when he thinks she would not know. If she decides that she will have suitable lovers,only on holiday and when they are far from home,that is a thing he must accept and be privately miserable about,but must not use this to spoil her enjoyment. His reward might be to have a season ticket for football games. He will know just what he has surrendered to have that privilege,and she must be prepared to deny its renewal if he is difficult at the next holiday. Looked at this way,it can be seen that most wives do little or nothing to enable growth in the fantasy lives of their menfolk. If their own fantasy is to have holiday lovers then both are being served.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Regrets

I regret to inform you that you are full of shit. There is nothing loving in his relationship. You write a long page of bullshit. Are you trying to convince yourself?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
garbage

Full of hate and selfishness. Nothing erotic about cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yeah yeah

another bloke just writing his fantasy while he wanks. Of course if it actually happened to him, he'd run a mile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

The first time she beats her husband he calls the police and she's off to jail. He goes to the hospital to get treatment and have the damage documented. When the assault case goes to Court, she goes to prison. While she sits in prison, the divorce sails thru and he keeps all the marital assets. When she gets out she has nothing except her clothes, her maiden name and the title "sexual predator" which means she has to register as a sex offender for the rest of her life. Nice plan.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Okay Karen....

The word CUNT was created for this creature. I’m glad she received the message that nothing else was needed from her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous