All Comments on 'Reflections on Ice Ch. 01'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I'm

Thank you for the nice start to the day. As always your writing draws me in as the story unfolds. I'm anxiously waiting for the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yet another great one

I too enjoyed this one for a fresh start of the day, somehow reading about ice in the middle of summer heat refreshes just right. Liking the characters so far even though it's kinda hart (at first) to see a burly ice hockey player having trouble dealing with women and them just so happen upon one that isn't wishy washy just because. Hopefully he'll relax in her company and she'll lessen her tough chick image so that the romance can flow between them, it's just a matter of time anyhow :)

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Smooth. Easy to read. A little long, but pleasant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Nice one.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Your writing is like a breath of fresh air on this site! I look forward to the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
I'm not into hockey

so I don't get the references but I love all your hockey stories anyway. Contemporary romance, plain and simple, with a focus on humanity and the quirks that make us special. Gets me every time. Looking forward to the rest.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
A good start to a new story

I like your stories, in all there is a common base that revolves around professional hockey, but this story seems a little different, here it seems that the shy is him (although it seems that she can also be somewhat shy), Dylan is a player Known but not yet a big hockey star. The approach of this chapter has seemed very nice and something different to your other stories.

And I differ in the opinion of the other commentary, for me, it has not been a long chapter at all.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!!!

Mugsy, you gorgeous thing, thanks for starting a new story JUST when I most needed something good to read! Love all your stories and eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this one. Write faster!!!

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 7 years ago
I'm always up for a MugsyB story!

I know nothing about ice hockey either, but I love them anyway!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
It is so realistic it feels like we're eavesdropping

I can relate to his discomfort. Some people shy away becoming quiet, others become loud and obnoxious. No happy medium.

Thanks for the beginning to a new series.

StarsGirl09StarsGirl09over 6 years ago
Finally"

I've missed you and your stories. I've re-read all of yours several times. I could kiss you for finally using the Dallas Stars (my favorite NHL team wink wink). ❤️ Keep up the amazing work Mugsy!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter. Being excessively shy and having spent far too much time wondering what was wrong with me growing up, I find Samuels very relatable. I’m looking forward to the next chapter too much to keep commenting, so job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I almost passed.

I almost passed on your story due to the focus on hockey in all your stories (as indicated in your titles). I’m glad I didn’t. Delightful writing and I gave (or you earned) five stars. Thank you!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories