All Comments on 'Reflections on Ice Ch. 02'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just right for a friday

Thanks for posting this one of friday just in time to make my day and weekend best possible. Love the dynamic of the MC couple (or rather soon to be couple), especially when she's drunk and that might relax the tension for both of them, him being a perfect gentleman is another great trait she ought to remember next time she sees him. The drama was a nice addition but I really really REALLY hope not see that Alex dude anytime sooner than the wedding (and even then as little as possible). Kyle & Tristan could potentially be the best of buddies and harass the MCs together for the sake of personal pleasure and entertainment.

5* as per usual and hopefully it'l be up soon! There is this something that makes it stand out from your other work (all superb BTW) though I can't put my finger on what it is as of yet...

MacigulaMacigulaalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

This is my favorite story line since the (all too brief) Max and Mary stories. In fact, the first "Reflections" chapter was my gateway into your entire catalog. Love the longer and more detailed character development that's going on here -- can't wait for the subsequent chapters!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Great

I like this story, just a little different of your others stories.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderalmost 7 years ago
Great second chapter

Really good read and very enjoyable. Can't wait to see what happens next.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
Another

Great one started. keep 'em coming! Thanks for sharing.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
More, more, more!

Can't get enough of these two!

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 7 years ago
Wowza, looking forward to the next episode!

Team Cassia and Dylan - love them both so much! Gentle creatures!

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for letting us tag along with these two

Let's see if he keeps the counsel he gave her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories