All Comments on 'Reflections on Ice Ch. 05'

by MugsyB

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
khkrkhkralmost 7 years ago
At this point

They'll take years to move forward. I don't even know how they got into this mess of being pretend couple. He is single and so is she, so why can't they just date like normal couple instead of acting like a bunch of weirdos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Glacially slow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Slow even for you

As much as I love the story and its characters it's getting painfully slow lately, maybe that was your plan all along and we'll get a massive chock next chapter, I just don't know. Sure those girlfriends moments at the wedding shop were fun as was the call to Dylan, the gnawing brothers are starting to get on my nerves quite a bit by now (Kyle actually does make the best family member she has right now), and the whole pretend thing doesn't work like they though/hope for. It's just the felling that for every step forward they make as a real couple they make a few backwards for silly thing that shouldn't impede them in their quest for each others affection.

It's still a 5* worthy story, just give us some small REALISTIC ray of hope here and there instead of painful goodbyes each time.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Despite the other comments exposed, to me it seems a great story. It's a romance, not a fast sex story. Good romance is like good cooking, it takes time to prepare, although then some devour it quickly.

That I would like longer chapters ?, yes, of course, but I am aware that the author has a life, and of course, is not to spend writing for Lit exclusively.

MugsyB, keep typing as you see fit, all I ask is that you get to finish your stories, even if it takes time to finalize them.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The next chapter better be good...or I'm gone.

C'mon! This is taking forever. I didn't rate this one, out of respect for how much I enjoy your writing. But Cassie's brothers are such assholes I get tired of reading about them. Are they going to muck up the wedding? Steal the honeymoon vehicle?

PickeringPickeringalmost 7 years ago
Thank you...

...for this latest chapter of your great story. Please don't listen to the instant gratification crowd, you're doing great. Five star all the way.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

Ok, maybe it's a little slow, but both characters have issues to overcome beyond just getting to know someone and startup dating. Sounds like the next chapter may have a bit of spark in it unless Cassie loses her nerve?

gbcajbgbcajbalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying the build up!

I believe the built up is the sign of a true romance, which is what section you have placed this story. Loving it!

MacigulaMacigulaalmost 7 years ago
Enjoying the buildup

Adding my comments to the "thank you" chorus. Enjoying the pace, and how the tension between the two must be tangible and overwhelming by now. Looking forward to the next installments, may there be many!

DestinyReaderDestinyReaderalmost 7 years ago
Another 5 star performance

I'm loving the buildup with Cassia and Dylan. Don't rush this masterpiece and I do hope that Dylan lands a good punch at some point on Alex.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 7 years ago
Do not temper with perfection

There is nothing like a fine piece of slow paced romance that touches your heart each and every time, thus there is no need to temper with it and change just because some savages can't appreciate it for what it is. LE has lots of other stories that are more suitably paced for them and their urges.

It's exactly this slow burn that made this my favourite story of yours, the perfect balance of realism and wishful romance, the "manly" heroine and a shy at dealing with women hockey star, pretend relationship that gives them more both in bad as in good, and lots of funny moments and delicious pie (actually made some of them thanks to midnight munches you gave me) in between the harsh realities of an impeding wedding. This story has it all in just the right amount and the at the perfect pacing, love doesn't happen overnight (even love at first sight takes time to form) so sitting back and enjoying the development is part of the experience here - and a most welcome one too. I'm sure there will steamy scenes and all hell breaking loose one we get there, let's just enjoy the moment first and reap the sweet rewards afterwards both MCs find those balls everyone talks about.

For now this series was nothing but a solid 5* across the board and I'm convinced that by the end of it I'll regret it's only a 5.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
The pace is good.

It only feels slow because of the week's wait between chapters. If it were a completed book, I would have finished it weeks ago!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
eagerly awaiting next chapter

thanks so much. love the characters. can't wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think this is your best story ever!

I'm salivating waiting for the next chapter. I lover your stories, and this one is tops so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 6

Almost 10 days and no update? Hope everything is OK in your world.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
They keep drifting toward each other

But I hope the pace soon picks up .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This thing is broken

I can't give 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the tease in this story! It makes me wonder if they will ever manage to get together for real. Your handling of the family dynamic is very well done. Cassia and the twins are like teenagers that never grew up. It is so realistic and obvious that this is a very loving family despite the bickering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMugsyB@MugsyB
2730 Followers
March 2021- Update: I'm not sure when or why, but the first chapter of my three-part story, "Bring on the Wonder" has disappeared. I think the powers that be removed it by accident when I requested a different story be removed. As of right now, I don't know where my original ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES