All Comments on 'Reformation Ch. 07'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
spoiler22mspoiler22mover 6 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

This is one of my favorite story lines on this site and I think it's my third time reading it! I really like the way you weave the characters together. This scene though! Between mother and daughter, Dom and sub? This was HOT! Great job! 5 stars.

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 2 years ago

Veronica took one of the five scarves that she had brought with her and fastened it over Karen's eyes like a blindfold....

Veronica licked, sucked and prodded Karen's pussy, Karen looked down at her darling daughter, her baby-girl eagerly eating her pussy. At that very moment Karen watched...?! Really Poor mistress skills that cant tie a blindfold.

My real issue with this is Veronica is not Dominate. She is acting like a child that wants a toy to play with. I see a child one that would a pet kill a goldfish from under feeding or over feeding. Don't get me wrong Sex being what it is it's good, but not to the point you trust her as Mistress. Karen would bow to Owen...

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 months ago
Fuck them all

I don’t think Veronica is a true Dom as she claims. Why doesn’t he just claim Veronicas mum as his slave clearly she would being a sub and veronica would jump at chance to join as well knowing she’ll get her mum in the end..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous