All Comments on 'Reformation Ch. 13'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good update as always, if downbeat

hope the next one is a bit more cheerful. Just a pity the girls didnt kick sense into the pious bigot when he was crying like a wee girl. -- UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for the update.

Life is not always upbeat. But this is showing the contrast between the frustration Owen has at his job, and Mouse is experiencing, compared with the love and support that the family is sharing with each other. As humans, we are so often tooo busy to really let the love out and help our family as we should. I like this story and am challenged to show more love to my family, even the extended family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love vs hate

The contrast between the love in Owen's expanded family and the lack of love shown by Harold is challenging to us to show our love. Some may say it not proper to show a church person in a negative light, but that is how many of the church members act--in spite of the fact that the church is to share a message of God's LOVE.

Keep up the great story.

TrambambolineTrambambolineover 15 years ago
Poor Rebecca.

Her husband truly is a nasty piece of work. Lovely to see Owen's devotion to her and his child though. ^_^ As always, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

these comment are funny, harold wife cheated on him but he the bad guy, that just crazy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous