Reformation Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

When Owen withdrew his spent cock from Rebecca's pussy, that pussy dripped with the combination of their love-juices. Four tongues fought and danced around each other, all eager to lick up as much as they could get of the nectar. That was just the beginning of a very wild night, and by the end of if Rebecca had a chance to lick each woman's slit and they had a chance to lick hers. Soon enough though, the night was over and everyone needed to get at least a few hours of sleep.

"Set your alarm clock for five-thirty and come wake me," Rosina said to the collapsed heap of quivering womanly flesh who had by now started to drift off to sleep on the couch.

"Sure, Cat, the tradition, I remember," Rebecca said as she drifted off to sleep.

That next morning, while Rebecca did look and feel like hell she did wake up and have the traditional breakfast and chat with Rosina and serve Owen breakfast in bed thereafter. Since this was a workday, everyone needed to get through it and somehow they all did but it was an early night that next night.

One more week the family went through their routine yet the made time to visit Heather's one last time. It was a wild time had by all and Rebecca proudly showed off her Slave-Collar and all Heather could say in return was "I told you so." Heather was not happy that the family was leaving but understood they were doing what they had to do.

The leased car was returned to the leasing company at the end of this week and didn't mind paying the small penalty. They were not going to need two cars in such a small town as to where they were going. Even if they needed another car, driving a leased car across the country did not sound like a smart thing to do. The car was nice but just not necessary, their needs had changed.

Soon enough the final Friday was worked by Veronica, Rosina and Rebecca and that night they decided to make it a dinner and dancing celebration night out. Even Samantha and her husband were invited to celebrate the passing of the torch so to speak with regards to the Spa. That next day was the first day that Samantha and her husband ran the Spa all on their own. The family went over to Rebecca's and made quick work of sorting through and packing up her household, in truth she didn't have much. What little she was keeping was loaded into the moving truck, which had been picked up that morning. The family's stuff was loaded up in the moving van the next day, after going to church, of course. All they took with them was packed into the minivan and the moving truck. It was on Monday morning that the family left for their trek across the country to their new home.

* * *

Author's Note

This is the end of the Reformation Series, but the story will continue in the upcoming "The Strong Family" series.

I have a good idea for the concept of this series but I invite everyone to email me with ideas and suggestions for what they think should happen in the series or what direction the story should take. I don't usually openly ask for input but this should be a fun thing to try.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers