Regina Ch. 03: The Month of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
456 Followers

Regina was sure that Alryd had arched her eyebrows and said, "Ladvia? Have you seen her lately?"

When Regina had frowned and shaken her head, Alryd made a strange face and muttered "Later!" as they passed. Regina had stopped in mid-track, for indeed she had rarely seen her friend for the last weeks, despite her prolonged presence in the household.

"What?" she queried, but Alryd had turned and was gone. Their own chance to talk had greatly diminished, and Regina realised how much she missed her daily contact with Alryd, and her steady counsel.

"What do you suppose that means?" asked Regina of Lorca later.

Lorca was neutral. "Probably nothing, Goddess. Perhaps Ladvia has been keeping away, wanting you to have time with me, not wanting to intrude."

Lorca had been introduced to Ladvia early on, whose warmth and affection for her old friend was obvious. She was clearly happy for Regina. Ladvia's eyes had sized him up, but her smile had been direct and sincere, and Lorca was certain that her impression of him was favorable.

"But there has been plenty of time!" protested Regina. "You are gone most mornings, and you and I often don't even see each other until the evening. I have much time on my hands and yet she is curiously missing. It is puzzling."

"Why don't you send her a note? Or invite her to share our table at dinner? I am sure you will get a chance to talk soon."

Their conversation drifted to other topics, and they walked hand in hand, happy to enjoy the gardens before nightfall, and the delicious anticipation of their night's coupling. The crickets as usual were loud that evening, as soon as the daylight began to dim. A slight breeze rustled the tree leaves, a welcome respite from the heat of the day.

As the darkness began to settle, they ventured along one of the little-used paths between two remote gardens. Suddenly, Lorca gripped Regina's hand, gesturing for silence, and led her off the path to behind a large tree fronting the side of one of the gardens.

He peered through the leafy branches.

"Look at this!" he whispered. "Here is your friend."

Regina looked through the branches and indeed saw Ladvia sitting in a corner of the garden, speaking with an Archon, whose back was towards them. Her wild mane of hair was loose around her pale oval face, her lips in a smile. Looking more closely, she saw the Archon was Ashran.

"Oh!" she exhaled. "Him! The one from Wensworth, your final opponent!" Lorca's hand tightened on hers.

Lorca peered closely through the branches, next to Regina.

The two were not just speaking. Ashran had a large hand extended, and was hefting one of Ladvia's sizable breasts through the thin cloth of her dress, rubbing her nipples. She was quite silent, just gazing at him.

After a few minutes he rose to his feet, and dropped his breeches, his large cock stirring and half erect.

Unable to tear their eyes away, Regina and Lorca saw Ladvia reach forward, on her knees now, and take the heavy, nodding cock into her mouth, where she played her tongue over the head before engulfing a good deal of it between her lips.

The big man stood his ground in the evening gloom, hands on his hips, as he looked down at his cock disappearing into the mouth of Ladvia. Lorca and Regina saw his haunches squeeze hard at times, when Ladvia touched an especially pleasing spot. She disengaged from time to time to suckle his balls, holding his cock upright with one hand while her mouth was under his groin, her tongue groping his ballsack.

Lorca exhaled. Regina was trembling.

There was nothing wrong with this, the month of abandon led a great many of the city dwellers into all sorts of amorous situations, but Regina had not in her wildest thoughts imagined Ladvia and Ashran together. How had they met? What forces were at work between them? Was this the reason for her absence in the Great House?

After some time of attention to his cock, which had grown exceeding hard with her ministrations, the big man stepped back, and undid the cloth ties of Ladvia's dress, which slid to the ground silently. His hard cock glistened, and wagged heavily as he moved. Her breasts, now freed from her dress, spread out on each side, gleaming with an eerie whiteness in the dim light, and Ashran knelt to suckle one of them.

Lorca felt Regina's hand on his member. He was not sure whether she was checking his own arousal, as he was indeed uncomfortably hard, or whether she intended to induce pleasure in him as well.

She caressed his member through his breeches as they watched Ashran and Ladvia just a short distance away. The tip of Lorca's cock grew damp with the attention.

Ladvia then crept forwards on all fours to Ashran's loins. His cock was pointing straight out, and she slid her lips over it, reaching with one hand to fondle his balls at the same time. Ashran put a hand on the middle of her back to steady himself, and she slowly moved in and out on his cock.

Her breasts hung down, moving slowly in time to her efforts, swaying from one side to the other, back and forth. Regina's hand drifted up and down Lorca's cock through his breeches. The crickets' noisy chirping nearby did not distract.

Ashran had put both hands on Ladvia's hips now, and began thrusting into her mouth, his hips moving with some strength. Each of his thick, well furred rump cheeks dimpled with his pushes. She had trouble holding her balance, and in fact taking much more than half of his cock into her mouth, and finally pulled off of him, and his cock slipped out, stiff and quivering.

Ladvia arranged her dress out on the ground and lay down, spreading her smooth white thighs out most invitingly, and they saw the big man mount her almost instantly, pushing his cock into the center of her thick groin thicket.

He was still at first, and they could barely hear them converse in low tones, his great body nearly covering her, one of her breasts, pale and luminous, pressed out to one side from between them, her legs spread wide with him in between. Then slowly at first, and then more rapidly, he began to grind into her, his haunches moving forcefully in the dim light.

Ashran was not a gentle lover. His hips moved with some power, and at one point they could even hear his groin slapping into hers from their concealed place of viewing.

He paused once, even then they saw his haunches squeezing, indentations forming in their sides, as he dallied his cock inside her, then began another furious assault, knees digging into the ground as he pushed his loins down and into Ladvia.

Their coupling did not last long, and Regina knew her friend would want more. They could hear her breathing, heavy and loud, as the big man's haunches continued their grinding.

Ashran's thrustings were fierce and powerful at the end, as he would pull his cock nearly all the way out of Ladvia's loins before ramming back in with a grunt. Regina held her breath as she watched him squeeze his bum with a final urgent push, sending his seed as far up her as possible, his hips slowing as he ground his hips into hers, then lay still upon her.

Lorca reached for Regina's hand and they quietly made their way back down the pathway, undetected by the amorous pair they had just witnessed.

They avoided each other's gaze, and conversation, for some time.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" queried Regina at last, hesitantly, turning her face to Lorca.

"What?" Lorca's eyes were wild and open. "That if fortune had been different, it could have meant him inside you instead of me?" Lorca's expression was strained but hard to read.

"It was not long ago when your hands were on his member, and his seed was drawn forth from your own actions. What are your thoughts, my Stallion? What do you feel?"

"I know not." Lorca's response was sharper than he wanted, curt and evasive.

What indeed if that big cock had been the one destined to pierce Regina's loins? Those great well-furred balls the ones to be thrusting their seed into his Regina and giving her pleasure?

His jaw clenched. He knew that if he had been the losing Archon he would not be the one to be coupling with Regina's oldest friend, but that was a different matter.

"May we speak of other things?" he asked, trying to control his voice.

"Of course," answered Regina, weakly.

Instead they walked in silence back to the main quarters.

That night when coupling, Lorca had been more terse than usual, without offering up his usual expressions of wonder and enjoyment at Regina's beauty, and had thrust into her so fiercely at the end that she had to beg him to be more gentle.

It was the first time that their union had been anything but thoroughly enjoyable, and they finished without her own pleasure, Lorca silent and remote. Still, she drifted off to sleep with his seed inside her, at least.

******

Regina had been so pleased to see Lorca for the midday meal. For once he had been the one with the morning free, while she had met with her midwife, Zola, who had asked her all manner of questions.

Zola's mother had indeed been Regina's mother's own midwife, who had helped bring Regina into the world twenty some years ago.

Not only had Regina's courses not arrived at this end of the midsummer month but they were more than a week past due.

Also some food items had lost their flavour or had become unpleasant. One night the previous week at dinner, at the first taste of her wine, normally one of her mealtime enjoyments, Regina had spat out a mouthful in disgust.

"This wine is terrible! Normally we get the best from the red hillside grapes in the southern provinces, but this batch is wretched! Perhaps the keepers of the wine cellar let the cask get overwarm."

Lorca looked at her, eyes wide. "But it tastes no different from last night, or the week before. It's quite good." He tasted from his own cup again, as if to confirm his verdict, and arched his eyebrows. "Fine!"

Queries to others in the hall returned the same response, and Regina had to conclude that something was amiss with her own taste, rather than a fault with the wine. In fact, after that meal there was no wine that tasted right at all. Certain other foods also had become unpalatable.

Zola had gotten answers to other questions as well.

"Are your breasts more tender than usual?" she asked.

Regina flushed. "Of course. They get far more attention than usual this month. Indeed Lorca rubs them vigorously ever day, he cannot keep his hands off them."

Zola just smiled and nodded, but asked again.

"Do you notice your nipples brushing against the cloth of your dress? More than usual? Even the finest and smoothest of your garments?"

Regina had to confess that indeed they seemed more sensitive.

Zola then examined her from head to toe, checking all her nether parts, asking a thousand questions.

"It is only slightly too soon to say, but I think you are with child. I would be very surprised to be wrong. We will know for sure shortly, but you should prepare your young man to stay on. His seed has been strong aplenty."

Regina held her head still with her hands and opened her mouth. "This is splendid! How wonderful!"

It was in this same mood that she rushed to meet Lorca at table.

"Normally my courses would have come last week," she said breathlessly, trying to contain her excitement. "But they are neither here, nor even show any inclination of arriving."

Lorca stared at her, his mouth open, and then broke into a broad smile.

"It is too soon to be absolutely certain, but" she paused. "Zola says all the signs look good."

Lorca's smile with wide. "Goddess, Goddess..." He reached over and embraced her. Tears came to her eyes.

"Lorca! You get to stay. You can stay here, with me, forever..."

Lorca murmured into her ear. "This is perfect. Everything we could want. Lovely, lovely" he stroked her hair.

After their midday meal, flushed and giddy, Regina suggested they head to the stables.

"Zola says that before long riding may not be permitted. I'd like to enjoy it while I may."

They chose two of the smaller, more nimble mounts and rode their way out way past the fields to the edge of the forest. They followed the main stream behind the great house as it wound its way towards the hills.

There was a wide pond, just before the hill forests began, where the water collected from the slopes in a clear inviting pool. Shade trees arched over most of the water and it made for one of Regina's favorite stops.

They dismounted and shed their clothing for a leisurely swim, then laid themselves out on a flat rock in the sun afterward to dry.

Regina couldn't keep her eyes off Lorca. His slender body and olive skin were endlessly pleasant to view, and feel.

Stretched out on the rock, his legs were extended, his sinewy, well bunched muscles showing through his thin skin, and he looked entirely perfect in his surroundings. She wanted to be able to see all of him the rest of the afternoon.

"Let's ride on without our clothing," she insisted. "That will be fine sport!"

Lorca agreed and they mounted their horses, rolling their clothing into bundles and securing them to the rear of their saddles. Regina loved the way Lorca's cock lay on his saddle, his balls splayed out to each side on the warm leather, his shaft lolling alongside his left thigh, his cockhead sheathed and entirely invisible.

She sidled her horse over next to his and leaned way over to kiss his cock. She pulled his cockskin back to reveal the jewel of a tip, and tickled her tongue over it. Warm and soft from the stream water and time in the sun, she delighted in its shape and feel, soft and supple in her mouth.

Very few kisses were needed before it stirred and began to grow. Lorca had reached under her breasts and was tweaking her nipples while she suckled his cock. Her pale white back made for a contrast against the tan colours of the horse and harness.

"Breast Goddess!" he murmured. Her hanging breasts were so soft in his cupped hands as she leaned over him, malleable and nearly liquid, and he could feel her nipples grow hard under his touch. Her wet mouth and tongue were having an effect on his member, and he squeezed his hips in pleasure.

She raised off and admired her work. His cock was standing up straight in front of him, pointing skyward, glistening wet in the afternoon light, and gorgeous as could be. His bare haunches on the saddle looked glorious.

"Look, a place to hold your reins!" she laughed, pointing at his shaft, then gave his stiff cock a playful slap with her hand, wheeled her horse and sped away.

Lorca was taken by surprise but darted after her off in a spirited chase.

They circled the wide meadow near the stream. Riding behind her was a treat for him, her slender hips forced wide apart by her mount, her rump jostling into the saddle as her horse galloped off.

Her amber hair, halfway down her back, bounced as she rode. She took quick short turns to evade him, and he watched entranced as her breasts bobbed with the gait of her running horse, swaying in corners, bouncing up and down.

With a burst of speed he caught up to her and urged his mount alongside hers, then reached over and gave the nipple of her left breast a tweak. As she uttered a mock shriek of pain, he turned his mount and galloped off, Regina now in pursuit.

They carried on for several cycles, each of them committing minor indignities to each others' most sensitive regions, until with smiles they silently called a mutual truce.

Out of breath their horses walked side-to-side together along one of the wide forest paths leading up into the hills, happy enough now to be in the shade. Even at walking pace, Lorca could not keep his eyes off of Regina's breasts, as they jogged in time with her horse's progress.

They paused at a turn in the trail, with the view of the valley and lowlands down below.

"Your cock must stay erect!" Regina insisted in exaggerated seriousness, as indeed Lorca's member had again laid itself soft against the saddle.

She leaned over and again coaxed it rigid with her mouth. It smelled and tasted like sweat and leather, and she made sure to pull back his cockskin when fully hard, so that Lorca's cockhead was exposed and pointing straight up.

They climbed a bit further uphill, talking and taking in the sights of the forest, before slowly winding their way back to the Great House as the late-afternoon light flattened out, the lengthening tree shadows now covering even the widest trails.

They had not realised that a pair of concealed lovers, crouched behind some trees along the stream bank closer to great house, had spied them passing.

"Shhh," whispered Ashran, nodding towards the pair of riders fording the stream a short distance away, "it is your friend, the heiress, who is passing!"

Ladvia's eyes took in the sight, the two riders, smiling at each other and entirely without clothes, the first with a hard cock poking up from the front of his saddle.

The stiff cock bobbed as they carefully forded the stream and then as Lorca and Regina turned to head up the trail, the naked hindquarters of the riders presented themselves to the hidden couple, one slender set of haunches with dark, firm rumpcheeks spread out on his mount, the other pair pale and soft, squashing down in the saddle and moving about enticingly as they made their way up the path on the other bank.

Ashran's eyes followed Regina's backside hungrily, and he exhaled. Ladvia gave him a sharp look. She felt both some guilt, for avoiding her old friend these past weeks, and some envy. The two riders made for an uncommonly handsome pair, and Lorca's cock was surely not hard by accident.

"They appear to be enjoying themselves," laughed Ashran quietly. His own groin was in the happy state that follows a vigorous coupling, his cockhead still tingling, but drooping and sopping wet.

He had just emptied a good full balls' worth of seed into Ladvia's willing loins, where she had been sprawled out on the ground in a little clearing next to the trail, and his big body had been spread out on top of her, recovering. She had been a fine conquest, this big-hipped, large-breasted wench, with the hot loins which were always calling.

He couldn't remember another set of loins that had ever fetched his seed so thoroughly, making his balls ache with pleasure. She had not been intimidated by his cock, but took it both in her mouth and her loins, frequently these past weeks.

The sound of horses' hooves down the trail brought him upright quickly however, his cock slopping out of the damp confluence of their loins, and he had quickly pulled on his breeches, although his shirt was still cast off to the side. Ladvia had hastily fastened her dress.

Ladvia pressed close to him, sweaty from coupling, and her hands involuntarily drifted down to feel Ashran's member through his breeches, soft but still large and heavy. Inside her she could feel Ashran's seed just beginning to ooze out of her loins as she crouched. Her whole lower torso was warm and full, pleasantly so.

"We should get back," she sighed, "although we should let them gain plenty of time on us."

"When will you talk to her?" Ashran asked. "I don't see the need to keep our dalliance a secret."

"Soon, I am sure," Ladvia lied.

She had made up her mind to leave and go back to her province the week following, but had told no one yet. She had not yet thought of what to say to Regina, nor how she would handle the break with Ashran.

Her month had been a fine one, and the great cock of the northerner had been pleasant enough. Its size and force were undeniable, her eyes gleamed every time it presented itself to her, hard and thick and almost menacing, with its great knob of a cockhead. It had been a treat to have her loins stretched and filled in the way that he could do, but in fact she had tired of his devotion to his own pleasure at the expense of hers.

yowser
yowser
456 Followers