Regina Ch. 03: The Month of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
453 Followers

Many a night he had fallen asleep, sometimes uncomfortable and heavy on top of her, after taking a pleasure, and it often took some effort to extricate herself out from under him, as he snored on.

She was often left restless and dissatisfied. Even when she did have a pleasure, it never felt sufficient. He had not but half the charm or imagination of those two dancers, Berthold and Rondel, and more than once Ladvia had wished that she had devoted her attentions to them instead.

But she also knew that the moment she saw the big cock of Ashran spurting forth in the Cock Challenge that she wanted his seed inside her, filling her loins. She did not rest until making his acquaintance, which had not proved hard to do.

His large well-furred balls too had been a vast enjoyment, and she had delighted in suckling them as a prelude to coupling, their sweaty musty odour suffusing her nostrils, while she made them move in their sack, building up their seed reserves.

But the midsummer month was over, and thoughts of her own province were intruding. Perhaps she could even sneak off in a day or two, without speaking to anyone. She had hoped for a bit more from this month of abandon in the city.

They gathered up the rest of their clothing and slowly made their way back in silence.

At dinner Regina could not stop smiling. She kept staring at Lorca's face, and throughout the meal she kept asking him questions and getting him to tell stories just so she could listen to his voice and keep her eyes on him.

Once she found that she had impetuously placed a foot, sandal removed, under the table and into Lorca's groin, and she slid her toes up and down his cock until it was hard and he flushed and squirmed. She was sure that at least one of the food bearers had noticed this wanton display, but she didn't even care.

The walk after their evening meal was in their now familiar circuit through the back gardens. Hand in hand they stopped in the lilac and lavender garden where they had first coupled. Each stood in the growing darkness, wrapped in their own thoughts. Regina leaned over to Lorca's ear.

"I want you to take me like a stallion," she whispered. "I want to feel you from behind. We have not done it that way yet."

Lorca smiled and nodded. She reached down and felt his cock, all hard and lovely, and loosened his breeches so that it sprang forth, gleaming in the dim light of evening.

She knelt in front of him and kissed his cock-head, sliding the cock-skin back to expose its crown. Taking it briefly in her mouth, she tongued him lightly, making sure to leave much dampness on its head, before turning from him and removing her pale yellow kirtle.

Regina knelt on the soft grass, spreading her garment out in front of her on which to rest. She settled her head down, elbows to the side, her knees bent sharply and likewise spread so she resembled a frog about to leap. She felt her nipples press into the fabric underneath her, tingling already.

The light breeze of the evening air was cool on her damp loin lips, her womb exposed and spread wide. Lorca knelt behind her and she felt him put his hard cock up against her bum furrow.

She wanted to wiggle her bum against him, but held still, just noting the warmth, smoothness and hardness from his member pressing against her haunches, his balls bunched against her mound. His hands drifted lightly over her hips, feeling the smooth curves of her haunches, tracing their contours, and she shivered with pleasure.

Backing away, he knelt at her mound, tongue playing quickly and gently over her lips, until their dampness had deepened. Then raising his torso, he came forward, and Regina felt his cockhead at her entrance, where he lingered, nudging it with one hand gently in a circle around her lips, making her ache for him to finally enter.

She turned her head to the side, spreading her knees further apart and lowering her hips slightly as an invitation. Lorca's cock head began to press against her, stopping all movement when only just the head was inside her, then slowly ebbing forward until buried completely, his hips pressed against her haunches, and she could feel her insides filled, and gripping his member, his balls pressed firmly against her.

She felt him lower his upper body down on top of her, covering her back, and he nibbled her ear, his hands sliding under her chest and caressing her nipples. She began to move first, slowly wiggling her bum from side to side so that his cock moved subtly inside her. It felt like home, all things good: warm, ripe, joined. Would that they could stay this way forever. Yet it was too intoxicating to stay still. Lorca began a slithering glide in and out of her, his prick pressing first on one side of her channel, then the other, his delicious cock-head sliding inside with warmth and wetness. She felt her fundament contract with pleasure, gripping his member at the same time.

The fingers of his right hand had drifted down to her mound, and were playing at the front of her channel, drawing a sharp breath from her. His touch was light, and timed with his movement, and soon her breathing had become more rapid, her cheeks hot, and she closed her eyes, just to concentrate on the feelings from her loins. His hips produced a lovely riding motion on her, gliding his cock in and out of her, pleasant sensations emanating throughout her loins.

Lorca would pause at times, withdrawing until barely his cock-head was left inside her, and she would wiggle her bum to make her lips close around and caress the jewel head of his cock. Then he would push forward again, playing more vigorously with his fingers over the top of her channel until she was gasping.

She felt her legs tighten, her pelvis come forward. Lorca sped up his movements until he was pushing hard and fast. Her toes tingled and she clenched her teeth, feeling Lorca's mouth clamped onto her neck.

The first wave of pleasure started just as he began thrusting furiously, and just as his own pulsing had begun, her loins tightened hard and they each pushed into each other, everything squeezing together at once. She let out a heavy breath and he thrust into her, his hips pressing hard, then less and less, his cock pulsing ever more weakly until she felt him soften and relax on top of her, his arms around her torso now, holding her tight. She felt warm and wet and filled inside, a damp heat radiating out from the confluence of their loins. She sighed and they stayed joined until the evening air grew too cool for comfort.

After pulling their clothes back on, they walked in happy silence back to the great house, and slept the sleep of new lovers, warm and close and content.

******

At evening meal the next day, Regina was restless. Lorca looked so handsome in his white linen top, she wanted to pull it off of him and kiss his chest right there.

When telling stories, his smile made the dimple on his left cheek show, and she couldn't help but think about what their child would look like. Would she have his handsome tan skin, or be fair like her? Dark hair or amber? She wanted her daughter to have at least some of his looks, so she would always be able to remind herself that Lorca was the father.

Her knee brushed against Lorca's. "Let's dispense with our walk this evening," she murmured. "I would like to rest right after meal."

Lorca's face betrayed no dissent, "Whatever you wish, Goddess." he reached a hand over and caressed her thigh, which quivered pleasingly.

After the fruit they ate at the end of their meal, as Regina had fed Lorca some grapes, dangling them over his mouth and dropping them into his mouth one at a time, her loins tightening with the thought of his pleasure, she led him back to their bedchambers, hand in hand.

She sat him down at the edge of the bed, and undid his tunic top, pulling it gracefully off of him, then removed his sandals and breeches. In a whim she kissed his feet, and suckled a toe. Leather, sweat, his own flavour, all were invigorating.

She pulled off her own dress, one nipple catching on the hem of the fabric as it came over her head, and she enjoyed Lorca's own delight at her breasts' revealing. She swayed them from side to side in front of him for his pleasure. She sat sideways on his lap and gave him a kiss.

"Tonight, dear Stallion, is yours. You have been such a splendid pleasure this whole month, never a bad word about anything, a smile to greet anything and everything that has come your way. You have charmed my father and the ministers, and most of all, helped make an heiress." She paused and took a breath. "I would like to make your pleasure tonight unusual, but you must agree to follow my words."

Lorca's eyes were shining. "Of course. But I hope I will be allowed to see to your own pleasure too."

"We shall see, but thank you," she smiled.

She had him lie down on his front-side in bed, and proceeded to give him a backrub, from head to toes. His shoulders were so strong and tight, it took some time to loosen them up. She kissed each of the little protruding bones along his spine, then bypassed his rump to move down to his feet. She kneaded them, feeling his heels, the insteps, all the parts that kept him upright during the day.

This time she could not keep herself from his toes, rubbing each of them thoughtfully with her fingers, and then raising each foot in one hand, stopping to suckle each toe, her groin squeezing in pleasure at the thought of what was in store for her lover, and where her tongue would soon be.

She moved methodically up his legs, marveling at the tight calves and the backs of his thighs, and then took some time to rub his haunches, so smooth and firm. She rubbed up and down, side to side, and could not help herself from kissing them fully all over as she finished. She turned him over, his eyes shining, and cock half stiff already. Originally she had planned on giving his front a rub the same manner she had attended to his back, but as his eyes grew fixed on her breasts, she rethought her approach.

"A breast massage for you, dear Stallion. Lie back and relax."

Kneeling at his side, she made her way down his body, beginning by dangling her breasts into his face, swaying her body so that her nipples grazed over his face, along his cheeks, across his lips.

Lorca kissed her nipples, and suckled them, and she ground her chest into his face, the soft inner flesh of each breast forced down on each side of him. She moved down his body, alternately tracing patterns with her nipples along his chest and belly, then squashing her chest down on top of him, soft skin caressing each part of his body.

At his waist, she again bypassed his loins and moved down to his feet, tickling each toe with a nipple, and moving slowly up his legs until she was kneeling between his legs, which she had spread wide apart, facing his cock.

"Noble cock," she whispered, "your turn."

Lorca's cock was now nearly at full length, as the excitement and soft skin attention to the rest of his body had spread throughout.

She leaned over him and in a side to side motion, drew her nipples back and forth over his shaft from top to bottom, then pushed them down on top of his cock, now pointing towards his head, a breast to each side, and ground her chest into his loins. Lorca tightened his hips in pleasure.

With her fingers, she now slid his cockskin slowly up and down, revealing the tip of his cock, and then covered it again, until it had grown moist.

The whole of his cockhead glistened with wetness. She kissed the tip of his cock, reveling in its dampness and taste, tickling her tongue down into its tiny hole. Lorca's hips squirmed again.

"I will not last long at this rate," he said softly. She laughed.

"Well, we cannot have that," she said.

"I want you hard and excited until well past nightfall." She glanced out the window, and while the shadows were darkening outside, there was still some light in the room.

She left off his cock and straddled his chest, facing him. They gazed at each other and Lorca reached up to touch her breasts, but she quietly but firmly pressed his hands back to his side. She leaned forward and nuzzled her breasts into his face, turning her chest from side to side so they floated back and forth, soft white skin gliding across his eyes, nose and cheeks.

Grasping the headboard of the bed and raising up on her knees, she pulled herself up so her loins were directly above his mouth, and tickled her groin fur along his face, up and down until his tongue emerged and she allowed him to run it along her lips, teasing them moist. She nestled in as his tongue probed up her channel, and she squeezed her thighs over his face, so nice was the feeling.

Not wanting to become over-excited however, she rose, and with a kiss to his cockhead, she carefully made her way over to the bedchamber's side table, and slowly and deliberately lit two tapers, as the light was growing dim in the room. The yellow-orange of the taper light cast intriguing shadows over Lorca, the glow on his cock of particular appeal.

She knelt beside his hips and kissed his cockhead again. The tip was poking proud from his cockskin now, soft, supple and wet from excitement. She encased it within her mouth, luxuriating in its taste and feel, and her tongue slowly explored all its smooth, taut surface, lingering at the ridge around the head, darting into his cock's tiny hole, that delectable exit for all the seed Lorca had poured forth into her loins this last month.

How could so much seed have emerged from such a small opening? She was determined to taste it in her mouth, tonight, to have a different sense of what it was like to have the liquid strong seed erupt inside her. But Lorca's hips were squirming in a way that suggested that his seed would soon be forthcoming unless she changed course.

She left his cock alone, twitching as it laid out full length, nearly reaching his navel, and knelt between his legs again. Lorca's balls were drawn up tight in their ballsack, a furry seam splitting the sack into two hemispheres.

She licked. Each side of the ballsack was soft and luscious, and she nestled each of the balls in turn in her mouth, running them around with a darting soft tongue. Low moaning sounds emerged from Lorca's mouth. She looked up and saw him with his eyes closed and head turned to one side, one arm crossed over his face. This was delightful torment indeed.

She came up alongside him, one hand still rummaging along his balls, careful to avoid his cock, and darted her tongue inside an armpit. The smell was comforting, salty and sweaty, suffused with Lorca's own special flavour. She pressed her chest against his while she sent her tongue circling around his armpit, then pressing firmly into its deepest hollow, savouring all aspects of him. His right hand had drifted to her back, and it was not unpleasant to have him caress her there.

She turned again to gaze at his cock, a drop of clear liquid now standing at the tip of his cockhead. His cock twitched as she looked at it. She shifted again, straddling his face again with her loins, but so that she was facing his feet and could reach forward with her hands and stroke his cock.

On all fours, she danced her loins above him, nuzzling his mouth with her fur, dipping down when she wanted him to tongue her, but never letting him reach too far within her, or touch more than lightly over her lips. He kept raising his head to make closer contact with her loins but she would hold herself just far away for only a light touch, just out of reach of what he sought.

Once she ground her notch over his face, top to bottom, delighting in the way her rump felt as she dragged it back over his mouth. His hands were on her haunches now, and he tried to hold her close but she resisted, keeping him at just enough distance to keep herself excited, without letting it detract from her attention to him.

She moved off finally, kneeling next to his side, and let her hands play up and down his body, stroking his chest and thighs. The look he gave her was pure desire, dark and clear and strong. It was time.

She leaned over him and whispered "May your seed find a good home!" and took his cock in her mouth, cupping his balls with one hand. They were moving inside their sack in a way she had not noticed before, but of course she realised they must have done this often at other times when they had coupled.

His firm balls were like live throbbing eggs in her hand. She held them gently and let her mouth encase his cock, from head to root, letting her mouth fluids ooze down along his shaft until his groin thicket was soggy wet.

She would let her lips go slowly along his shaft, stopping often to lick each side of his cock, gently sliding his cockskin up and down. The taper glow, now the only light in the room as all was dark outside, made his cock shine, glistening wet as it was.

Lorcas's hips were now moving as much as they could, and she could sense his rump cheeks squeezing together. She guided her mouth rapidly up and down now, suckling his cockhead quickly but energetically on each upstroke, tongue playing along his cockhead ridge, then down again to his root.

The first spurt took her by surprise, as her mouth was on its upstroke, just his cockhead barely inside her lips. It came forcefully, a gush of wet seed, strong and thick.

She lowered her mouth and took the second spurt, feeling his cock twitch, and continued moving her head up and down. He thrust his hips frantically and each pulse grew slightly weaker than the first, but each pulse brought a new measure of seed into her mouth. Salty, musky, thick, this strong fluid had been what had filled her loins the last month. She had absorbed so much of it, and now she could taste it and feel it in an entirely different way. After a half dozen thrusts, the pulsing eased, and she felt Lorca's cock begin to relax in her mouth. She continued to suckle, gently, until it had softened completely and its tip had lost its tension. Letting his limp cock out of her mouth, she laid it softly on its side, the tip half encased now in its loose cockskin. She was quite sure that it would not stir again for some time.

She nestled next to Lorca, kissing him quietly while he rubbed her shoulders. "Goddess," he murmured. "Goddess!"

She rose briefly to extinguish the tapers, then settled in next to Lorca to sleep, pulling the covers over them. He nodded off rather quickly, and she was pleased to hear and feel his regular breathing next to her.

******

In late spring of the next year, Regina gave birth to a strong baby girl. Zola was pleased the birth itself was short and uneventful. The baby wailed from the beginning, long loud cries that augured well.

They named her "Lorina."

"It has the sound of both our names," explained Regina to any who asked. "She will grow strong and handsome, and shall someday rule this land."

yowser
yowser
453 Followers