Regina, You Belong To Me

Story Info
A young man claims his mother, or does he?
7.4k words
4.38
75.7k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers

A young man claims his mother as his own, or does he?

The original version of this story was written at the request of a reader. Sadly, I did a poor job of writing it. At the insistent demands of several of you, here is a much-deserved rewrite of the previous version of this story. This version is more like how I should have written the first time.

-

Daniel was twenty-three years old, had graduated from law school, and passed the state bar exam only the year before. He was still living at home with his mother, Regina. His father had left her three years earlier for a girl Daniel had dated a few times while he was still in high school. This left Daniel to care for Regina while he was still going to college. As a result of this, they grew closer together emotionally.

Daniel knew Regina was very sad and lonely since her divorce and he tried to help her pick up the pieces of her shattered life and start over. She was only forty-two and while her body did show some signs of middle age she was still a very beautiful, desirable woman. She went to the gym and took yoga classes regularly. Men often approached her and asked her to go out with them but she routinely brushed their advances. Having not yet shaken off her feelings of rejection, she was not ready to trust any man at this point.

Daniel had always had a secret crush on his mother and she was the most prominent figure in his sexual fantasies from the time he reached puberty until the present day. She had long auburn hair which hung well below her shoulders, a near hourglass figure, and deep emerald green eyes. Her D cup breasts were still quite high, firm, and perky. Her legs were like long and firm those of dancer and her firm round ass was like two large globes which stood incredibly high.

Daniel found himself becoming more and more sexually attracted to Regina with each passing day. He somehow felt compelled to let her know how he felt. He knew he was taking a considerable risk which could result in total disaster but he made up his mind to find a way to claim his mother as his own.

As the days dragged by, Daniel tried to formulate a plan which would ensure Regina would surrender herself to him and become his lover. Sadly, since she was his mother marriage was out of the question but privately in the seclusion and secrecy of their home, she could be his and his alone. He would find a way to make her yield herself to him.

Almost every night as he lay in his bed masturbating to visions of his beautiful sexy mother, Daniel heard her soft moans coming through the wall between their bedrooms. He could hear her muffled sounds knowing she, too, was masturbating. He wondered and hoped he was the fantasy lover she of whom she was thinking and to whom she was surrendering herself.

Since they were mother and son, Regina dressed in a reasonably modest fashion most of the time even at home but Daniel was able to catch glimpses of her partially exposed body from time to time. He decided to turn up the heat a little by dressing more casually especially when he knew she would see him when his cock was hard. He wanted her to see him as a man and not just as her son.

Often he would wear only his boxers when he was in the kitchen late at night after Regina had gone to bed. At those times, he never made an effort to be particularly quiet since he wanted her to know he was awake and not in bed. She came downstairs to investigate the noises on several occasions and more than once he noticed her staring at the tent his hard cock made in his boxers. Daniel never apologized or made an effort to hide it from her. He wanted her to see it and think about it when she returned to her bed.

On one occasion when he was in the bathroom, he heard her coming down the hall. He stepped out into the hall totally naked sporting a full erection. Regina's face turned beet red and she gasped as she stared not into his eyes but at the menacing turgid member staring back at her from between his legs. Daniel made it flex upwards for her a couple of times. Without uttering a word, Regina scurried to her bedroom and closed her door. Daniel stood outside her door for a couple of minutes listening closely. He could hear her breathing heavily through the thin walls of the door.

A few minutes later, he went to his bedroom and retrieved a stethoscope he had hidden in his closet. He placed it placed it against the wall between their bedrooms. He had bought the stethoscope for the sole purpose of being able to hear her more clearly. As he listened, he heard a very faint humming or buzzing sound which he knew had to be that of her vibrator. Then he heard her soft voice moaning and calling his name. She kept saying it was wrong but she wanted him to be inside her, to fuck her and make her come.

Daniel stroked his hard, swollen cock faster and faster with his free hand while he listened to his mother on the other side of the wall. She must have covered her mouth with her hand or her pillow as she reached her climax because all he could hear were very low muffled noises. His balls tightened and then he spewed his own cum in volley after volley against the wall as he imagined he was emptying it deep inside the womb of his hot, horny mother.

Daniel was sure she was thinking of him as she reached her orgasm and he knew the time for him to act was near; not today but soon. Regina might still be wrestling with herself over the thought of having incestuous sex with her son but Daniel was determined to weaken her resolve. He would take her and make her his lover but he had to have a foolproof plan in order to make his dream come true.

That night they were both rather quiet as they ate dinner. Daniel noticed that Regina hardly looked at him throughout the entire meal. When they were cleaning up the dish after dinner, Daniel made sure he accidentally pressed against her tight, firm ass letting her feel his hard stiff cock. He brushed the sides of her ample breasts several times with his arm. Regina did not shrink away but she did not press back against him either. He knew she was struggling with her feelings as well as with her desires.

When he went to bed that night, Daniel left his door ajar with the TV on but the sound volume turned quite low. While he lay in bed masturbating himself very slowly, he heard the door of Regina's bedroom open and close quietly. His face turned toward his own door and in a few seconds, he could see the light from the TV reflecting off two shiny spots which had to be the beautiful eyes of his mother.

Daniel increased the tempo of his masturbation. He wanted her to see the explosion of his cum as it jetted up from his turgid member. He hoped she would make a noise so he could catch her spying on him. In a few minutes, the eruption came and his jism spewed upward like lava from a volcano. Daniel had a towel on the bed beside him but he only used it to wipe the cum from his body. He wanted Regina to find the dried evidence of his masturbation in the morning.

For the same reason, he had not cleaned the cum from his wall and floor after his earlier ejaculation. He wanted her to break the ice by saying something about the dried remains of his cum to open the way for them to discuss what was inevitably going to happen between them.

He opened the drawer of his nightstand and retrieved a book from it. The title of the book was "My Mother Belongs To Me." It was a steamy third rate pornographic novella about the incestuous love affair of a son and his mother.

Daniel placed it face down on the nightstand open to the chapter which graphically described the scene of their first coupling. He left the book for her to find the following morning which was Saturday. Neither of them would be going to work although he was planning to go out for a couple of hours allowing Regina some time to tidy up the house and hopefully read part of the book. She was an avid reader and Daniel hoped the book would add fuel to the slowly burning fire he was certain had begun to build inside her.

Regina had not only seen her son naked she had also seen his hard pulsing ramrod stiff cock flexing before her. She had often thought of him sexually over the years and especially since he was now a man and she was divorced. She realized she was no longer a young woman and age was creeping up on her but she also understood she still had a lot to offer a man.

Men often hit on her but she deflected all of their advances. Even though her husband had left her for a girl half his age, Regina knew she much hotter than that girl. Her own son, Daniel, had only dated the girl briefly while they were in high school before dumping her.

Regina got up during the night to go to the kitchen for some water and saw a light from Daniel's slightly open door. She peeked in and saw him stroking himself. She knew she should be mortified and not watch him but she was mesmerized by the sight. Regina mauled her breasts and pinched her nipples further inflaming her hungry pussy and rapidly engorging clitoris. She slipped one hand into her panties and finger fucked herself furiously while she watched her son masturbate.

When she saw the cum explode from his rigid cock, it triggered her own violent orgasm. She almost lost her balance and fell through the door onto the floor of his room. She crept silently back into the safety of her bedroom. What was she going to do? How could she justify her feelings and the need to satisfy her burning lust for her son? She wanted so badly for him ravish her aching sex-starved body. She knew she had to do something but what could she do? Giving in to her desires might push him away forever and she could not bear the thought of that.

Regina remembered how Daniel had pressed against her ass and brushed the sides of her breasts as they cleaned up the dishes after dinner. Had it been accidental of had he done it intentionally? Did he have the same feelings for her as she had for him? Did he want his mother to be his lover? She lay there thinking about what she could do and was not being foolish.

Suddenly, as if a light had been switched on, everything became clear to her. By committing adultery, her husband had committed was a sin. He had broken one of the Ten Commandments. Adultery was against the law of God, but it was not against the law of man and society. Incest, on the other hand, was against the law of man and society but not against the law of God. Regina understood that if God did not include incest as part of the Ten Commandments she would not be sent to Hell for loving her son in every way. With that fixed firmly in her mind, she fell into a deep and peaceful sleep.

The next morning breakfast was more or less normal for both of them although they were both somewhat quiet with each of them wondering what the other was thinking. The big difference this morning was that Regina wore only a very short robe and nothing else. She had decided to show a little, actually a lot, more bare skin than was usual for her. She tied the robe rather loosely which exposed a considerable amount of her more than adequate cleavage to the hungry eyes of her son. She wanted Daniel and she was determined to make him want her.

Finally, Daniel decided to take the bull by the horns or in this case the woman by tits and take the risk. He, however, had not had the same revelation as Regina but he was also determined to make her want him. So far she had not said a word about watching him while he masturbated last night but this morning she was almost openly flaunting her body in front of him. He had to be bold and find out how far she was willing to go. He suspected his mother was submissive so it was now or never. He was no longer willing to wait. He did not know Regina would have eagerly surrendered herself to him at that very moment.

"Gina, I am going to my office for a couple of hours this morning. Would you tidy up my bedroom while I am gone?" Daniel asked her. He had never before called her any anything but Mom.

Regina did not even bat an eye at his request or at his addressing her in such a personal and familiar manner. "Of course, baby, I will do whatever you want," She replied intentionally emphasizing the double entendre of her words.

As he got up to take a shower and get ready to leave Daniel said, "You look terrific this morning. I hope you will make it a habit to dress like that more often."

She looked up at him with her big green eyes and smiled as she replied, "I'm glad you like it and I will do as you ask. After all, it's just the two of us who are here. There is no reason we should not be more comfortable around each other. I shall start dressing to please you."

"Good, and don't bother to change into something else unless someone drops by. I like seeing you dressed like that. You are a very beautiful, sexy woman, Gina," he replied realizing she had subtly paved the way for him to take another step not realizing his mother was taking the steps for him.

"Daniel!" She exclaimed in mock disbelief at his remark to tease him a little, "I'm your mother. You should not speak to me like that."

"Yes, Gina, you are my mother but you are also a very beautiful, very sexy woman. Now please tidy up my room while I am gone, he said as he left the kitchen.

"Yes, Master," she whispered to herself as she felt her face begin to flush and a strange tingling feeling rippled through her entire body. Her breasts swelled, her nipples hardened, her pussy dripped and her clit swelled and began to itch. She was turned on by the sudden display of dominance by her son. She was telling Daniel she would do anything he wanted her to do. She would be his if would just claim her.

Regina hummed to herself as she cleared away the dishes. 'Does my son really think I am a beautiful woman? Does he want me? God knows I want him. Can I actually go through with it? Can I make love to my own son? Of course, I can and I will make him want me. I will do anything he wants me to do and I will do it eagerly,' She thought.

A little while later, they met in the hallway. Daniel was dressed and about to leave but he stopped to admire his gorgeous mother as she walked slowly toward him. When she was within arms reach, he placed his right hand behind her head and pulled her closer. She offered no resistance as he put his other arm around her and pulled her tightly against him. When she felt his strong muscular thigh slip between her legs, she parted them slightly and pressed her big firm breasts into his chest.

'Do it, Daniel, open my robe, caress my naked body, make you yours,' her voice screamed inside her head.

Regina trembled at his touch not only allowing him to pull her closer to him but also pressing herself tightly against him as he did. Daniel slipped his hands down to cup the soft yet firm globes of the cheeks of her ass as he leaned down and kissed her soft tender lips. Without even thinking, she parted her lips and dragged her tongue across his. He told her goodbye and patted her gently on her marvelous ass as he released her and headed down the hallway.

Regina scolded herself for not going farther with her thoughts. She did not even attempt to control the feelings which snaked through her body. Her nipples hardened like diamonds and her clit swelled like a tiny penis between her legs. At that moment, any thoughts which might have lingered about incest being a bad thing vanished. She knew if her son held her any longer she would have been like putty in his hands. She would eagerly spread her legs and offer him her heart and soul as if he was a god. In her mind, she already belonged to her son.

Daniel was having similar feelings as he drove away from the house. He had taken the risk and his mother had not offered even the slightest amount of resistance. She had not balked at all when he called her Gina and she had responded like a woman who was in love or, at least, in a severe state of lust. He licked his lips to savor the taste of the lip gloss she had left there during their brief kiss. He was positive he had made the right decision by taking action. Somehow he knew she would allow him to go as far as he wanted to go with her. He did not yet realize how far that would be.

He had no reason for leaving the house this morning other than to give her time to clean his room. He wondered what she would think when she saw the dried cum on his sheets and on the wall which separated their bedrooms. He was more curious, however, about how she reacted to the book he had left on his nightstand. His mother was a very smart woman but she was also very curious.

Knowing she would read at least part of the book, Daniel went to his office to review some of his upcoming criminal cases. In spite of his lust for his mother, he owed his clients his best effort.

When he returned home just before noon, he found Gina had changed clothes but he was not disappointed. In fact, he was amazed. Instead of the robe, she had worn at breakfast she was wearing a dark green teddy with sheer silk stockings held up by a matching garter belt. On her feet, was a pair of very shiny dark green stiletto heeled pumps. Her hair was perfect and makeup was slightly understated. She was dressed like a very classy woman who wanted nothing more than to be fucked by the man she truly loved.

When Daniel looked at her and smiled, Gina returned his smile and said in a soft pleading voice, "Daniel, I know you may think this is wrong but I can't help how I feel. I want you and I pray to God that you do not hate for this. Please forget this is incest and make love to me. Please want me as much as I want you. Please don't reject me."

Daniel smiled at her and replied, "Shut up, Gina. Come here and kiss me but kiss me like I am your lover because from now on that is what we shall be to each other...lovers."

"My darling, make me yours. I have never wanted so much to belong to anyone as I want to belong to you. I wallowed on your cum stained sheets this morning before I washed them. I licked the wall of your room before I cleaned it and I read that chapter in the book I found on your nightstand three times. I masturbated to it every time while I imagined it was us doing things the characters did. I will be your whore; I will be your slut; the only thing I will not be is your mommy slut. You are a man and I am a woman. Make me your woman. If you truly want me, claim me and I will joyously surrender myself to your every whim and desire," Regina said with tears in her eyes.

They locked their lips together and kissed with the passion that only true lovers can ever know. Daniel lifted Regina off her feet. She wrapped her legs around his hips and ground her neatly trimmed but unshaven pubic mound against him in an effort to find some relief for the growing itch of her engorged clit and dripping pussy. Their tongue twisted and tangled back and forth from mouth to mouth like two snakes each trying to devour the other.

Daniel carried up the stairs somehow managing to neither drop her nor fall. Instead of stopping at his door and carrying her inside, he carried her to her own bed. When he laid her down, he said, "Gina, I'll be moving in here with you. From now on we'll be sleeping in this bed together. Don't even think of it being any other way. You are my woman now."

"YES! I am whatever you want me to be. I love you, Daniel. I want to do everything I read in that book with you. Your father is the only man who ever fucked me and he had no imagination or desire for anything other than plain vanilla missionary position sex. That is all I have ever known. I have never sucked a cock. I have never tasted cum. I have never been fucked in my ass. Please make me do it all for you. I am your woman. I am your eager and willing slut. Use my body in any way you wish," Gina pleaded.

OG4U
OG4U
1,127 Followers
12