All Comments on 'Regina, You Belong To Me'

by OG4U

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

me_ronme_ronover 6 years ago
In part 2

his mother was naughty and he is going to spank her ... LOL

DaDoRonRon57@gMail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rewrite still needs work

A proofreader would be helpful to keep missing words or wrong words from breaking

the thought you are trying to get across to the reader.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Story got off to a great start

but after the blowjob is slowed down to a stop.. At this rate around the world will take 80 days...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
better

better but things like, he would her. you missed a word. I think it may have

been , he would like her. you are getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I laughed all the way through

an old slut and a boy whore trying to act moral LOL!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!! BRAVO !!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

This is a story to be proud of, a story like this is

hard find on most sites. But LITEROTICA has

the best around the web. We need more stories,

of this quality.Well done

...THANK YOU...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Master? Slut???

I hate bullies and manipulators......

Respect and gratitude for what you are given....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Liked the story. I like characters who know what they want and get. I enjoy women who are self-aware and confident to the point that they can willing submit to their lover without question without harming their self-esteem. I would like this story to become a series so we can see how life develops for this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was too bad that mom couldn't get pregnant. I met a woman online 20 years ago. I flew from San Diego to Kentucky and spent a week with her. She was married when we met and within 6 months of chatting online, she got divorce. I flew out to be with her once her divorce was final. I remember going down on her and eating her pussy out. When married her X didn't eat pussy. I was the first man to eat her out. She never performed oral sex with her X and I was the lucky guy to be her first. I also took her ass cherry as she called it.

She was 45 and had her tubes tied. I remember whispering in her mouth the first time I came in her: "That's my baby batter Marilyn. In another time and place my potent cum would have given you my beautiful babies." She smiled at me and said: "I would look good with my big tummy and our baby growing in it."

We hadn't talked in close to 20 years and I got an email from her. Her third husband has died, and she had been thinking of me a lot and just went for it and located me and sent me that email. She sounded the same, but I was afraid, and I didn't want to lead her on with thoughts of us may be getting together.

Wow, the sex was hot and wet. I'm Latino and she was Anglo. She never had been with any man other than her husband and he also was Anglo. For 7 days I kept her pussy and her ass filled with my hot cum. If there are folks who are from Kentucky and reading this, you might recognize who this woman might be. Her real name is Marilyn but you never met me so it might not be that easy to recognize her now that I think of it. The one co-worker who met me knows who this is, and she knows this woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I DO PREFER THOSE SEX STORIES WHEN THERE IS NO BRUTALITY MAYBE SOME HUMILIATION AND OBEDIENCE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous