Reinventing Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers

In moments our legs were intertwined. We each had one knee pressed between the other's legs as we continued to kiss passionately. I couldn't stop myself from grinding my pelvis against her knee and thigh. She was doing the same. The room quickly filled with the scent of our passion.

"I want to taste you again!" I gasped, breaking free from her lips. "Only this time directly. Is that okay?"

"Yes, please!" she moaned, rolling onto her back and spreading her legs invitingly. "I've been imagining this forever!"

"You and me both," I growled softly as I fell on Sophie's center. She used both hands to pull my face against her opening and I drove my tongue deep. Eventually she stopped directing my mouth and let me take over, although her hands remained twisted in my hair.

Sophie tasted even better this way and I did my best to cause her to offer me as much of herself as she could bare. My faced was soaked by the time she finally came. She fought it for as long as she could, but when I pushed two fingers inside of her and rubbed the sensitive spot there while thrashing the top of her opening with my tongue she lost it completely. She seemed to be trying to crush my head with her legs as she squeezed them together, but I didn't mind because she was filling my mouth with the best nectar I'd ever tasted.

She was limp afterward so I crawled up the bed and laid down next to her, pulling her onto my shoulder. I played with her long dark hair and kissed her forehead once, just enjoying the feel of her against me. I was certain she'd passed out until she sighed loudly and began working her way down my body. I wanted to tell her that she didn't have to, but my own need stopped me.

"Oh, I've been meaning to tell you. I really like your tattoo," she said as she kissed it lightly. I opened my mouth to thank her, but she chose that moment to kiss further down so instead I gasped. I couldn't help myself.

Guys had done what she was doing before, but in their cases is was always just until I got excited enough for them to take care of their needs. Not only was Sophie a lot better at it, but it was clear that she wasn't planning on moving until I was done.

I watched Sophie as she did her best to bring on my release. Seeing her eyes looking back up at me with love and desire as her tongue drove me to the brink and beyond was something I'd never forget. I didn't last half as long as I hoped, but my orgasm was the best I'd ever had. Pretty much everyone with Sophie was like that. The moment she slipped two fingers inside of me I lost it completely.

Afterward, she moved up and lay next to me. I pulled her onto my shoulder once more despite how exhausted I felt. We kissed briefly before she reached down and grabbed her covers, pulling them back over us.

"I want to sleep like this if you don't mind?" she asked.

"Why would I?" I replied. "I want to wake up with you in my arms and then I want to spend the entire day exploring the rest of your body." Sophie kissed me once more before settling on my shoulder.

"That sounds like Heaven," she sighed, snuggling close. I kissed her forehead once more as she drifted off.

I found myself thinking about the plan I had when I first came to college. Maybe it had worked out after all. I mean, the whole point of it wasn't really about fitting in. It was in trying to find a way of being happy with myself and my life for a change, and right at that moment I was as happy and content as I'd ever been in my life.

"I love you," I said softly, thinking Sophie was already asleep, but needing to say it anyway.

"Love you too," she mumbled in reply, snuggling again. I squeezing her close with the arm she was laying on. That's when I realized the secret to happiness, at least for me. It was having someone you love with all your heart saying those words to you and meaning it.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,319 Followers
1...5678910